HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
CHANGES/ADDITIONS TO FORUM RULES!

Per a unanimous vote between moderators and administrators, there will be a new "Zero Tolerance Policy" on this forum for the following:
1)  Knowingly distributing/trading modded weapons and gear (CONSTRUCTS ARE CONSIDERED MODDED WEAPONS)
2)  Asking for or posting information regarding third-party software used to modify XBOX 360 save files
3)  Arguments with members regarding weapons in threads other than pre-designated weapons discussion threads, specifically a member's Trade Thread
POSTS AND THREADS PERTAINING TO THE GEARBOX FORUMS WILL EARN YOU A 3 DAY BAN, IT IS CLEARLY STATED IN THE FORUM RULES
More information regarding these new rules can be found in the forum rules thread
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Sun May 09, 2010 2:35 pm
The Finds of the Day
Found by Jess Un Ojo
Found by I alick I
Found by Jess Un Ojo
Latest topics
» Crack Windows 8 Pro V3
Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:19 am by iphhela

» Dragon Naturallyspeaking 12 Italiano Download Gratis
Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:49 am by iphhela

» Klyb_Alysa_As3d_Wa7dh
Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:39 pm by iphhela

» Official "Is my gun modded/Constructed?" Thread
Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:15 am by ChrisPBaken

» Legit Players.
Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:48 pm by ChrisPBaken

» THIS PLACE IS NOT DEAD YET!
Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:57 pm by ChrisPBaken

» ChrisPBaken's Gun Collection
Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:31 am by ChrisPBaken

» anybody out there?
Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:57 pm by KazeMunashii

» !DEEP FATHOM MARKET!
Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:50 pm by KazeMunashii

Top posters
Jess Un Ojo

I alick I

EvilTACO941

R3N3GAD3

chevro1et

LEX HARDCORE

Dacheat

TheTerminator

lefort40

Cass277

Statistics
We have 96 registered users
The newest registered user is neumlean

Our users have posted a total of 5652 messages in 138 subjects

Share | 

ChrisPBaken's Gun Collection

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ChrisPBaken

PostSubject: ChrisPBaken's Gun Collection   Sat May 08, 2010 3:14 pm

[SIZE="7"]This is my Favorite Loot and Stuff[/SIZE]

[SIZE="4"]All of this loot was Found by me[/SIZE].
[SIZE="1"]Credit also goes out to such people as willy, loftus, 7alent, nick, foolish, sauske, wheezhead, other random xbl people, and my girlfriend for putting up with it.[/SIZE].

Notice Notice Notice Notice
Note: I have more favorite loot in my bank, such as other rhinos, destroyers, mashers, and such. Currently this is what my inventory mostly consists of.

Do not offer Mods!! Click [URL="http://forums.gearboxsoftware.com/showthread.php?p=2423110#post2423110"]here[/URL] to make sure you know your gear is legitimate, otherwise i will call you a BkTrashGarbNoob if you post modded gear.

For those of you who are new, or know very little about gun parts....
In reality I only care about gear I find myself, So This is what I will take in return for whatever you want. All you have to do is Drop your inventory and I will pick out the mods. In Return, depending on how generous i am feeling, you will get a varying number of items, chosen by you.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

[SIZE="5"]
[URL="https://s789.photobucket.com/albums/yy172/ChrisPBaken/Machine%20Guns%20and%20Rifles/?albumview=slideshow"]Machine Guns n Rifles[/URL]
[/SIZE]

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

[SIZE="5"][URL="https://s789.photobucket.com/albums/yy172/ChrisPBaken/Repeaters/?albumview=slideshow"]Repeaters[/URL][/SIZE]

[SIZE="5"][URL="https://s789.photobucket.com/albums/yy172/ChrisPBaken/revolvers/?albumview=slideshow"]Revolvers[/URL][/SIZE]

[SIZE="5"][URL="https://s789.photobucket.com/albums/yy172/ChrisPBaken/rocket%20launchers/?albumview=slideshow"]Rocket Launchers[/URL][/SIZE]

[SIZE="5"][URL="https://s789.photobucket.com/albums/yy172/ChrisPBaken/shotguns/?albumview=slideshow"]Shotguns[/URL][/SIZE]

[SIZE="5"][URL="https://s789.photobucket.com/albums/yy172/ChrisPBaken/Sub%20Machine%20Guns/?albumview=slideshow"]Sub-Machine Guns[/URL][/SIZE]

[SIZE="5"][URL="https://s789.photobucket.com/albums/yy172/ChrisPBaken/Snipers/?albumview=slideshow"]Snipers[/URL][/SIZE]

[SIZE="5"][URL="https://s789.photobucket.com/albums/yy172/ChrisPBaken/Sheilds/?albumview=slideshow"]Sheilds[/URL][/SIZE]

Yet There is plenty more

[SIZE="5"][URL="https://s789.photobucket.com/albums/yy172/ChrisPBaken/Low%20Level%20Gear/?albumview=slideshow"]Low Level Stuff[/URL][/SIZE]

Last edited by ChrisPBaken on Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
A Can Of Win

PostSubject: Re: ChrisPBaken's Gun Collection   Sat May 08, 2010 3:37 pm

Hey! I was going to trade for that Ogre, but I got banned from the GBX Forums. I would trade with you now, but I have been suspended from XBL.
Back to top Go down
ChrisPBaken

PostSubject: Re: ChrisPBaken's Gun Collection   Sat May 08, 2010 5:32 pm

Hey man NO problem really. I actually didn't get around to signing on last Wednesday because of my studies.
Basically The Ogre is waiting for you, no worries about time. Besides if there was that would make me a hypocrite lol. This Wednesday I will be on for sure, My last day of Class.
Back to top Go down
lefort40

PostSubject: Re: ChrisPBaken's Gun Collection   Sat May 08, 2010 7:43 pm

Nice looking shop!
Back to top Go down
A Can Of Win

PostSubject: Re: ChrisPBaken's Gun Collection   Sat May 08, 2010 7:47 pm

ChrisPBaken wrote:
Hey man NO problem really. I actually didn't get around to signing on last Wednesday because of my studies.
Basically The Ogre is waiting for you, no worries about time. Besides if there was that would make me a hypocrite lol. This Wednesday I will be on for sure, My last day of Class.
I'll be on next weekend, suspension doesn't wear off until the 15th. I think I may have an Ogre like that now though. If I do I will just give you something, alright?
Back to top Go down
chevro1et

PostSubject: Re: ChrisPBaken's Gun Collection   Sat May 08, 2010 8:01 pm

Hey Chris, I am definitely interested in your x2 shock Glorious Revolution. Have a look through my shop and tell me what you may be interested in for it.
Back to top Go down
ChrisPBaken

PostSubject: Re: ChrisPBaken's Gun Collection   Sat May 08, 2010 8:02 pm

Yeah that sounds cool, i am sure that we could work something out to where we both get something anyway. I have a few things that i think are really good.

Thanks Lefort! Lol you can tell i gave up with the coloring haha. Every time i would ecit text it would just send me to the top f the post, so i gave up. Purple is really hard to read as well. Come Wednesday I will have me a photo-bucket, or however you cool guys do it now a days
Back to top Go down
ChrisPBaken

PostSubject: Re: ChrisPBaken's Gun Collection   Sat May 08, 2010 8:03 pm

chevro1et wrote:
Hey Chris, I am definitely interested in your x2 shock Glorious Revolution. Have a look through my shop and tell me what you may be interested in for it.

lol, i believe i already offered you my Shock revolution in Your thread!! Or are ya just responding to my post?
If not that is a pretty nice coincidence.
I'll give her a look, im sure i will find lots of stuffs
Back to top Go down
ChrisPBaken

PostSubject: Re: ChrisPBaken's Gun Collection   Sat May 08, 2010 8:13 pm

Hey Chevro1et, I thought i posted what i wanted lol, i guess i didn't. But this is what i Like

I like your detonating hammer, blast hammer, detonating Cobra, Steel stinger, and your combustion Hellfire! Any of these will be awesome.

I am leaning towards Blast hammer
Back to top Go down
chevro1et

PostSubject: Re: ChrisPBaken's Gun Collection   Sat May 08, 2010 8:18 pm

ChrisPBaken wrote:
Hey Chevro1et, I thought i posted what i wanted lol, i guess i didn't. But this is what i Like

I like your detonating hammer, blast hammer, detonating Cobra, Steel stinger, and your combustion Hellfire! Any of these will be awesome.

I am leaning towards Blast hammer

I have a couple Blast Hammers in the shop, just link the Photobucket image or list the stats, please. Sounds like we have a deal, anyways.
Back to top Go down
ChrisPBaken

PostSubject: Re: ChrisPBaken's Gun Collection   Sat May 08, 2010 9:01 pm

Back to top Go down
chevro1et

PostSubject: Re: ChrisPBaken's Gun Collection   Sat May 08, 2010 9:28 pm

Sure, why not. whats ur XBL GT? same as forum name?
Back to top Go down
ChrisPBaken

PostSubject: Re: ChrisPBaken's Gun Collection   Sat May 08, 2010 9:51 pm

I WISH Sad that is my old tag. I'll get it back eventually

My tag is ChrisPBaken x
Back to top Go down
I alick I

PostSubject: Re: ChrisPBaken's Gun Collection   Sun May 09, 2010 1:56 am

Ow crap, I had completely missed that you're also on this forum .... sorry about that.
Back to top Go down
ChrisPBaken

PostSubject: Re: ChrisPBaken's Gun Collection   Sun May 09, 2010 10:44 am

haha, it's all good. This forum is a heck of a lot harder to edit my guns via bolding and coloring. It has inspired me to get one them photo buckets. I might need help if my cell phone camera can't pull it off. It should be fine.
Love your avatar by the way.
Back to top Go down
LEX HARDCORE

PostSubject: Re: ChrisPBaken's Gun Collection   Sun May 09, 2010 10:50 am

hey chris, did you finally get that x4 elemental 6 clip Cyclops from your friend? i am really curious.
Back to top Go down
ChrisPBaken

PostSubject: Re: ChrisPBaken's Gun Collection   Sun May 09, 2010 3:34 pm

NO not yet, i haven't been on since! But his Gamertag is Rick Nickles, just view my friends list. He is a cool guy, tell him ChrisPBaken said you can has it duped or something.

If i remember correctly it does 500 damage only, x4 fire, maybe 6 clip, and low level.
Back to top Go down
chevro1et

PostSubject: Re: ChrisPBaken's Gun Collection   Sun May 09, 2010 8:17 pm

Missed you yesterday, was hoping to get our little trade done. I saw that you were working on a different Blast Hammer trade, but whatever. I want that shock Revolution, we can work something else out if you do get that other Hammer.
Back to top Go down
ChrisPBaken

PostSubject: Re: ChrisPBaken's Gun Collection   Sun May 09, 2010 8:26 pm

I won't be on till Wednesday man, it's all cool. Yehah, i am just trying to make sure i get me a goodone. I believe i am going to be taking yours though, and and instead of the hammer with alick i will be taking that cyclops. Don't worry man it's all good.

Did i say i was going to be on yesterday? I Don't even have my 360 here lol, if i did my bad man.

There is a lot of stuff I like from both of your threads. I am not a collector as much as i am a, i want to use that sick ass gun.... kinda guy.

now that i think of it alick has a +200x7 X4 detonating lv 61 hammer. either way we will still trade for somethin
Back to top Go down
chevro1et

PostSubject: Re: ChrisPBaken's Gun Collection   Sun May 09, 2010 8:31 pm

ChrisPBaken wrote:
I won't be on till Wednesday man, it's all cool. Yehah, i am just trying to make sure i get me a goodone. I believe i am going to be taking yours though, and and instead of the hammer with alick i will be taking that cyclops. Don't worry man it's all good.

Did i say i was going to be on yesterday? I Don't even have my 360 here lol, if i did my bad man.
Naw, my bad, I just assumed you would be on because its the weekend. Wednesday night North American time works pretty well for me, thats Thurs morning in Korea, and I don't work til 2pm on Thursdays jocolor
Back to top Go down
ChrisPBaken

PostSubject: Re: ChrisPBaken's Gun Collection   Sun May 09, 2010 8:32 pm

See, i assumed that you lived in my time zone (central)
We are both asses lol
Back to top Go down
LukeTheBeast42

PostSubject: Re: ChrisPBaken's Gun Collection   Tue May 11, 2010 2:01 pm

ill trade it to ya for the ogre
Back to top Go down
chevro1et

PostSubject: Re: ChrisPBaken's Gun Collection   Tue May 11, 2010 4:57 pm

Chris,

Would also like this, along with the x2 shock Revolution:

Quote :
AR490 Pearl Havoc (BEAST)*******
Damage: 370
Accuracy: 91.3
Fire Rate: 12.5
2.1x Weapon Zoom, +50% Recoil Reduction, Magazine: 65

Pick out 2 guns from my shop, the Blast Hammer is still totally a go if you didnt get one elsewhere already. Should be easy enough to set up a 2 for 2 trade here.
Back to top Go down
chevro1et

PostSubject: Re: ChrisPBaken's Gun Collection   Wed May 19, 2010 10:04 pm

Good trade, thanks Chris.
Back to top Go down
I alick I

PostSubject: Re: ChrisPBaken's Gun Collection   Thu May 20, 2010 12:08 am

Thx for the nice trades again yesterday, nice finally meeting up with you. Enjoy those nice Cobra's (nice to find someone else who appreciates these) Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ChrisPBaken's Gun Collection   

Back to top Go down

ChrisPBaken's Gun Collection
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next