HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
CHANGES/ADDITIONS TO FORUM RULES!

Per a unanimous vote between moderators and administrators, there will be a new "Zero Tolerance Policy" on this forum for the following:
1)  Knowingly distributing/trading modded weapons and gear (CONSTRUCTS ARE CONSIDERED MODDED WEAPONS)
2)  Asking for or posting information regarding third-party software used to modify XBOX 360 save files
3)  Arguments with members regarding weapons in threads other than pre-designated weapons discussion threads, specifically a member's Trade Thread
POSTS AND THREADS PERTAINING TO THE GEARBOX FORUMS WILL EARN YOU A 3 DAY BAN, IT IS CLEARLY STATED IN THE FORUM RULES
More information regarding these new rules can be found in the forum rules thread
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 53 on Wed May 15, 2019 12:52 pm
The Finds of the Day
Found by Jess Un Ojo
Found by I alick I
Found by Jess Un Ojo
Latest topics
» Crack Windows 8 Pro V3
B. F. G. S.(WEAPON UPDATE FINISHED) - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 3:19 am by iphhela

» Dragon Naturallyspeaking 12 Italiano Download Gratis
B. F. G. S.(WEAPON UPDATE FINISHED) - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 6:49 am by iphhela

» Klyb_Alysa_As3d_Wa7dh
B. F. G. S.(WEAPON UPDATE FINISHED) - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 1:39 pm by iphhela

» Official "Is my gun modded/Constructed?" Thread
B. F. G. S.(WEAPON UPDATE FINISHED) - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 12:15 am by ChrisPBaken

» Legit Players.
B. F. G. S.(WEAPON UPDATE FINISHED) - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 1:48 pm by ChrisPBaken

» THIS PLACE IS NOT DEAD YET!
B. F. G. S.(WEAPON UPDATE FINISHED) - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 11:57 pm by ChrisPBaken

» ChrisPBaken's Gun Collection
B. F. G. S.(WEAPON UPDATE FINISHED) - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 1:31 am by ChrisPBaken

» anybody out there?
B. F. G. S.(WEAPON UPDATE FINISHED) - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 1:57 pm by KazeMunashii

» !DEEP FATHOM MARKET!
B. F. G. S.(WEAPON UPDATE FINISHED) - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 1:50 pm by KazeMunashii

Top posters
Jess Un Ojo
B. F. G. S.(WEAPON UPDATE FINISHED) - Page 7 I_vote_lcapB. F. G. S.(WEAPON UPDATE FINISHED) - Page 7 I_voting_barB. F. G. S.(WEAPON UPDATE FINISHED) - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
I alick I
B. F. G. S.(WEAPON UPDATE FINISHED) - Page 7 I_vote_lcapB. F. G. S.(WEAPON UPDATE FINISHED) - Page 7 I_voting_barB. F. G. S.(WEAPON UPDATE FINISHED) - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
EvilTACO941
B. F. G. S.(WEAPON UPDATE FINISHED) - Page 7 I_vote_lcapB. F. G. S.(WEAPON UPDATE FINISHED) - Page 7 I_voting_barB. F. G. S.(WEAPON UPDATE FINISHED) - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
R3N3GAD3
B. F. G. S.(WEAPON UPDATE FINISHED) - Page 7 I_vote_lcapB. F. G. S.(WEAPON UPDATE FINISHED) - Page 7 I_voting_barB. F. G. S.(WEAPON UPDATE FINISHED) - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
chevro1et
B. F. G. S.(WEAPON UPDATE FINISHED) - Page 7 I_vote_lcapB. F. G. S.(WEAPON UPDATE FINISHED) - Page 7 I_voting_barB. F. G. S.(WEAPON UPDATE FINISHED) - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
LEX HARDCORE
B. F. G. S.(WEAPON UPDATE FINISHED) - Page 7 I_vote_lcapB. F. G. S.(WEAPON UPDATE FINISHED) - Page 7 I_voting_barB. F. G. S.(WEAPON UPDATE FINISHED) - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Dacheat
B. F. G. S.(WEAPON UPDATE FINISHED) - Page 7 I_vote_lcapB. F. G. S.(WEAPON UPDATE FINISHED) - Page 7 I_voting_barB. F. G. S.(WEAPON UPDATE FINISHED) - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
TheTerminator
B. F. G. S.(WEAPON UPDATE FINISHED) - Page 7 I_vote_lcapB. F. G. S.(WEAPON UPDATE FINISHED) - Page 7 I_voting_barB. F. G. S.(WEAPON UPDATE FINISHED) - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
lefort40
B. F. G. S.(WEAPON UPDATE FINISHED) - Page 7 I_vote_lcapB. F. G. S.(WEAPON UPDATE FINISHED) - Page 7 I_voting_barB. F. G. S.(WEAPON UPDATE FINISHED) - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Cass277
B. F. G. S.(WEAPON UPDATE FINISHED) - Page 7 I_vote_lcapB. F. G. S.(WEAPON UPDATE FINISHED) - Page 7 I_voting_barB. F. G. S.(WEAPON UPDATE FINISHED) - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Statistics
We have 96 registered users
The newest registered user is neumlean

Our users have posted a total of 5652 messages in 138 subjects

Share
 

 B. F. G. S.(WEAPON UPDATE FINISHED)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
ExtremeDrunk



Posts : 76
Join date : 2010-05-09

B. F. G. S.(WEAPON UPDATE FINISHED) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: B. F. G. S.(WEAPON UPDATE FINISHED)   B. F. G. S.(WEAPON UPDATE FINISHED) - Page 7 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 12:21 pm

R3N3GAD3 wrote:
If you make another post regarding this childish argument, you're done. I made this forum to get away from idiots arguing and fighitng and talking shit to eachother, so i will NOT tolerate it. If you have a problem with someone, PM a moderator if its THAT big of an issue-fighting with eachother on your own trade thread makes you look like a retard that wants to be back at GBX. If you dont like the rules here, by all means-leave

I asked the both of you to stop "nicely" now im telling you you have one more fuckin chance and then you're out of here

is that clear enough for you?

stop fighting like children

point taken sir I had posted my last comment before I saw this so no disrespect to You
Back to top Go down
dbxl

dbxl

Posts : 30
Join date : 2010-05-01
Location : MN

B. F. G. S.(WEAPON UPDATE FINISHED) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: B. F. G. S.(WEAPON UPDATE FINISHED)   B. F. G. S.(WEAPON UPDATE FINISHED) - Page 7 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 12:33 pm

Getting back on topic...can you update your wants list. It sounds like you found some of the guns you're looking for (I'm interested in a couple guns of yours)
Back to top Go down
ExtremeDrunk



Posts : 76
Join date : 2010-05-09

B. F. G. S.(WEAPON UPDATE FINISHED) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: B. F. G. S.(WEAPON UPDATE FINISHED)   B. F. G. S.(WEAPON UPDATE FINISHED) - Page 7 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 12:36 pm

dbxl wrote:
Getting back on topic...can you update your wants list. It sounds like you found some of the guns you're looking for (I'm interested in a couple guns of yours)

ha ha yeah sorry about that I'll update it today what guns are looking at
Back to top Go down
nolahornets394



Posts : 269
Join date : 2010-04-21

B. F. G. S.(WEAPON UPDATE FINISHED) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: B. F. G. S.(WEAPON UPDATE FINISHED)   B. F. G. S.(WEAPON UPDATE FINISHED) - Page 7 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 2:52 pm

about my offer before, markis said you dont have a x12 defender, but i like these a lot:

Hyperion ZPR630.GCrimson Brute Shotgun
Level Requirement: 58
DMG: 251x7 Acc: 74.6 FR: 1.9 Clip: 7
+23% Reload Speed
+41% Recoil Reduction
+57% Accuracy
+95% Damage
$ 3125923

Hyperion HX 32.G Crimson Stimger SMG
Level Requirement: 60
DMG: 194x2 Acc: 87.3 FR: 12.5 Clip: 37
+45% Recoil Reduction
3.9x Weapon Zoom
+31% Reload Speed
+24% Accuracy
+33% Fire Rate
$ 4666690

I still have these from your wanted list:
AX300 Fire justcie 2 shot W/ 4.3 scope (771 dmg, 96.4 acc, 1.9 fr, 4.2 zoom, x3 fire *4.3 zoom cant spawn on non-jakobs ZZ revolvers ) [SELF FOUND]

Angry Death & Brute w/ 2.4 Rof and good damage- 194x7, 2.4 fr, 10 clip s&s death (SELF FOUND);
266x7, 2.6 or 2.8 fr, 7(?) clip vladof brute[recieved in trade]

Defiler 2shot W/ more than 1138 not the 61 constructs (1166 dmg, 1.9 fr, 3.7 zoom)[SELF FOUND]

also the brute i want has no scope right? (i prefer them without scopes)
thanks. i hope to trade again


Last edited by nolahornets394 on Thu May 13, 2010 2:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dbxl

dbxl

Posts : 30
Join date : 2010-05-01
Location : MN

B. F. G. S.(WEAPON UPDATE FINISHED) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: B. F. G. S.(WEAPON UPDATE FINISHED)   B. F. G. S.(WEAPON UPDATE FINISHED) - Page 7 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 2:56 pm

ExtremeDrunk wrote:
dbxl wrote:
Getting back on topic...can you update your wants list. It sounds like you found some of the guns you're looking for (I'm interested in a couple guns of yours)

ha ha yeah sorry about that I'll update it today what guns are looking at

Hoping to get these below, but we'll see what's left on your wanted list (I think everyone's offered the guns i was going to offer)

Vladof ZPR30/V3 Raging Sweeper Shotgun
Level Requirement: 61
DMG: 219x8 Acc: 40.8 FR: 2.8 Clip: 5

Atlas AX300 Pearl Masher Revolver
Level Requirement: 60
DMG: 198x7 Acc: 75.0 FR: 2.3 Clip: 6
Back to top Go down
ExtremeDrunk



Posts : 76
Join date : 2010-05-09

B. F. G. S.(WEAPON UPDATE FINISHED) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: B. F. G. S.(WEAPON UPDATE FINISHED)   B. F. G. S.(WEAPON UPDATE FINISHED) - Page 7 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 11:22 am

dbxl wrote:
ExtremeDrunk wrote:
dbxl wrote:
Getting back on topic...can you update your wants list. It sounds like you found some of the guns you're looking for (I'm interested in a couple guns of yours)

ha ha yeah sorry about that I'll update it today what guns are looking at

Hoping to get these below, but we'll see what's left on your wanted list (I think everyone's offered the guns i was going to offer)

Vladof ZPR30/V3 Raging Sweeper Shotgun
Level Requirement: 61
DMG: 219x8 Acc: 40.8 FR: 2.8 Clip: 5

Atlas AX300 Pearl Masher Revolver
Level Requirement: 60
DMG: 198x7 Acc: 75.0 FR: 2.3 Clip: 6

hey sorry about yesterday markis1 had xbox problems but said he was still down to meet up and get this trade down well look at ur guns tonight if ur gonna be on
Back to top Go down
ExtremeDrunk



Posts : 76
Join date : 2010-05-09

B. F. G. S.(WEAPON UPDATE FINISHED) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: B. F. G. S.(WEAPON UPDATE FINISHED)   B. F. G. S.(WEAPON UPDATE FINISHED) - Page 7 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 11:23 am

nolahornets394 wrote:
about my offer before, markis said you dont have a x12 defender, but i like these a lot:

Hyperion ZPR630.GCrimson Brute Shotgun
Level Requirement: 58
DMG: 251x7 Acc: 74.6 FR: 1.9 Clip: 7
+23% Reload Speed
+41% Recoil Reduction
+57% Accuracy
+95% Damage
$ 3125923

Hyperion HX 32.G Crimson Stimger SMG
Level Requirement: 60
DMG: 194x2 Acc: 87.3 FR: 12.5 Clip: 37
+45% Recoil Reduction
3.9x Weapon Zoom
+31% Reload Speed
+24% Accuracy
+33% Fire Rate
$ 4666690

I still have these from your wanted list:
AX300 Fire justcie 2 shot W/ 4.3 scope (771 dmg, 96.4 acc, 1.9 fr, 4.2 zoom, x3 fire *4.3 zoom cant spawn on non-jakobs ZZ revolvers ) [SELF FOUND]

Angry Death & Brute w/ 2.4 Rof and good damage- 194x7, 2.4 fr, 10 clip s&s death (SELF FOUND);
266x7, 2.6 or 2.8 fr, 7(?) clip vladof brute[recieved in trade]

Defiler 2shot W/ more than 1138 not the 61 constructs (1166 dmg, 1.9 fr, 3.7 zoom)[SELF FOUND]

also the brute i want has no scope right? (i prefer them without scopes)
thanks. i hope to trade again

yeah it has no scope well be on tonight to take a look at those if ur gonna be on tonight
Back to top Go down
Jess Un Ojo

Jess Un Ojo

Posts : 704
Join date : 2010-04-19
Age : 34
Location : Beaumont, Tx

B. F. G. S.(WEAPON UPDATE FINISHED) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: B. F. G. S.(WEAPON UPDATE FINISHED)   B. F. G. S.(WEAPON UPDATE FINISHED) - Page 7 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 11:43 am

did you have a chance to look at the photo bucket?
Back to top Go down
http://nobsborderlands.forumotion.com/360-f3/jess-un-ojo-and-cas
ExtremeDrunk



Posts : 76
Join date : 2010-05-09

B. F. G. S.(WEAPON UPDATE FINISHED) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: B. F. G. S.(WEAPON UPDATE FINISHED)   B. F. G. S.(WEAPON UPDATE FINISHED) - Page 7 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 12:47 pm

Jess Un Ojo wrote:
did you have a chance to look at the photo bucket?

I believe Markis is doin that today but I will too I'm work right now but I'll do it as soon as I get off man
Back to top Go down
ExtremeDrunk



Posts : 76
Join date : 2010-05-09

B. F. G. S.(WEAPON UPDATE FINISHED) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: B. F. G. S.(WEAPON UPDATE FINISHED)   B. F. G. S.(WEAPON UPDATE FINISHED) - Page 7 EmptySat May 15, 2010 1:57 am

MANY WEAPONS ADDED AND MARKED WITH "NEW!" NEXT TO THEM
Back to top Go down
DEATHDAEDRIC



Posts : 82
Join date : 2010-05-03

B. F. G. S.(WEAPON UPDATE FINISHED) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: B. F. G. S.(WEAPON UPDATE FINISHED)   B. F. G. S.(WEAPON UPDATE FINISHED) - Page 7 EmptySat May 15, 2010 12:15 pm

hey drunk do you have any 660 class mods for siren other then catalyst?
Back to top Go down
ExtremeDrunk



Posts : 76
Join date : 2010-05-09

B. F. G. S.(WEAPON UPDATE FINISHED) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: B. F. G. S.(WEAPON UPDATE FINISHED)   B. F. G. S.(WEAPON UPDATE FINISHED) - Page 7 EmptySat May 15, 2010 12:54 pm

DEATHDAEDRIC wrote:
hey drunk do you have any 660 class mods for siren other then catalyst?

Yeah man I have all of them
Back to top Go down
DEATHDAEDRIC



Posts : 82
Join date : 2010-05-03

B. F. G. S.(WEAPON UPDATE FINISHED) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: B. F. G. S.(WEAPON UPDATE FINISHED)   B. F. G. S.(WEAPON UPDATE FINISHED) - Page 7 EmptySat May 15, 2010 12:55 pm

umm what would you be looking for for a mercenary mod with ammo regen?
Back to top Go down
ExtremeDrunk



Posts : 76
Join date : 2010-05-09

B. F. G. S.(WEAPON UPDATE FINISHED) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: B. F. G. S.(WEAPON UPDATE FINISHED)   B. F. G. S.(WEAPON UPDATE FINISHED) - Page 7 EmptySat May 15, 2010 12:58 pm

Idk man make an offer lol or if u have any of the maxxed out nova burst sheilds
Back to top Go down
DEATHDAEDRIC



Posts : 82
Join date : 2010-05-03

B. F. G. S.(WEAPON UPDATE FINISHED) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: B. F. G. S.(WEAPON UPDATE FINISHED)   B. F. G. S.(WEAPON UPDATE FINISHED) - Page 7 EmptySat May 15, 2010 2:10 pm

ahh sorry man i got them from lex but if you wana do sum craw runs let me know.
Back to top Go down
ExtremeDrunk



Posts : 76
Join date : 2010-05-09

B. F. G. S.(WEAPON UPDATE FINISHED) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: B. F. G. S.(WEAPON UPDATE FINISHED)   B. F. G. S.(WEAPON UPDATE FINISHED) - Page 7 EmptySat May 15, 2010 8:26 pm

DEATHDAEDRIC wrote:
ahh sorry man i got them from lex but if you wana do sum craw runs let me know.

no worries man
Back to top Go down
Jess Un Ojo

Jess Un Ojo

Posts : 704
Join date : 2010-04-19
Age : 34
Location : Beaumont, Tx

B. F. G. S.(WEAPON UPDATE FINISHED) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: B. F. G. S.(WEAPON UPDATE FINISHED)   B. F. G. S.(WEAPON UPDATE FINISHED) - Page 7 EmptySat May 15, 2010 10:09 pm

B. F. G. S.(WEAPON UPDATE FINISHED) - Page 7 2846bc10

Just found today. In case your intrested. You know what im after
Back to top Go down
http://nobsborderlands.forumotion.com/360-f3/jess-un-ojo-and-cas
McGreen11



Posts : 41
Join date : 2010-05-09

B. F. G. S.(WEAPON UPDATE FINISHED) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: B. F. G. S.(WEAPON UPDATE FINISHED)   B. F. G. S.(WEAPON UPDATE FINISHED) - Page 7 EmptySun May 16, 2010 7:12 am

Interested in a PPZ500 Destert Penettrator
509 dmg
94.3 acc
4.3 fr
x2 corrosive
2.7 weapon zoom

im still interested in that anarchy!
Back to top Go down
ExtremeDrunk



Posts : 76
Join date : 2010-05-09

B. F. G. S.(WEAPON UPDATE FINISHED) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: B. F. G. S.(WEAPON UPDATE FINISHED)   B. F. G. S.(WEAPON UPDATE FINISHED) - Page 7 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 8:16 am

Hey guys I'll be out of town on business till Sunday please direct all trades or anything shop related to Markis1 thanx
Back to top Go down
CcEditionXr



Posts : 109
Join date : 2010-05-11
Age : 25
Location : Indianapolis, Indiana

B. F. G. S.(WEAPON UPDATE FINISHED) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: B. F. G. S.(WEAPON UPDATE FINISHED)   B. F. G. S.(WEAPON UPDATE FINISHED) - Page 7 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 6:57 pm

HX 400.G CRIMSON BITCH (Lvl 61)
Damage-313
Accuracy-94.9
Fire Rate-4.7
3.9x weapon zoom, +70% accuracy, +23% reload speed, +70% recoil reduction
18 clip
$9999999

I can offer this for that:

Hyperion PPZ77.G Crimson Invader Sniper Rifle
Level Requirement: 58
DMG: 331 Acc: 98.5 FR: 2.1 Clip: 15
Explosive x2
Chance to cause explosions
Bam Bam Bam Bam Bam
+60% Recoil Reduction
+44% Reload Speed
+70% Accuracy
$ 3259539


I know it's not a full upgrade to your Bitches (lolz) but I think that having a lower fire rate one would help your diversity
Back to top Go down
I alick I

I alick I

Posts : 622
Join date : 2010-04-19
Age : 45
Location : Merksem, Belgium, Europe (GMT+1)

B. F. G. S.(WEAPON UPDATE FINISHED) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: B. F. G. S.(WEAPON UPDATE FINISHED)   B. F. G. S.(WEAPON UPDATE FINISHED) - Page 7 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 3:01 am

Looked at your wnated list again and I have these if you're interested:

B. F. G. S.(WEAPON UPDATE FINISHED) - Page 7 IMG_9748
B. F. G. S.(WEAPON UPDATE FINISHED) - Page 7 IMG_9769
B. F. G. S.(WEAPON UPDATE FINISHED) - Page 7 IMG_9751

last one is 61 but was actually found be someone for sure.
Back to top Go down
ExtremeDrunk



Posts : 76
Join date : 2010-05-09

B. F. G. S.(WEAPON UPDATE FINISHED) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: B. F. G. S.(WEAPON UPDATE FINISHED)   B. F. G. S.(WEAPON UPDATE FINISHED) - Page 7 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 9:40 am

I alick I wrote:
Looked at your wnated list again and I have these if you're interested:

B. F. G. S.(WEAPON UPDATE FINISHED) - Page 7 IMG_9748
B. F. G. S.(WEAPON UPDATE FINISHED) - Page 7 IMG_9769
B. F. G. S.(WEAPON UPDATE FINISHED) - Page 7 IMG_9751

last one is 61 but was actually found be someone for sure.


Nice man I like hit up markis1 if u already haven't ha ha
Back to top Go down
I alick I

I alick I

Posts : 622
Join date : 2010-04-19
Age : 45
Location : Merksem, Belgium, Europe (GMT+1)

B. F. G. S.(WEAPON UPDATE FINISHED) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: B. F. G. S.(WEAPON UPDATE FINISHED)   B. F. G. S.(WEAPON UPDATE FINISHED) - Page 7 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 12:09 pm

ExtremeDrunk wrote:
I alick I wrote:
Looked at your wnated list again and I have these if you're interested:

B. F. G. S.(WEAPON UPDATE FINISHED) - Page 7 IMG_9748
B. F. G. S.(WEAPON UPDATE FINISHED) - Page 7 IMG_9769
B. F. G. S.(WEAPON UPDATE FINISHED) - Page 7 IMG_9751

last one is 61 but was actually found be someone for sure.


Nice man I like hit up markis1 if u already haven't ha ha

Thx. Haven't yet, but will do sir !!!!
Back to top Go down
ExtremeDrunk



Posts : 76
Join date : 2010-05-09

B. F. G. S.(WEAPON UPDATE FINISHED) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: B. F. G. S.(WEAPON UPDATE FINISHED)   B. F. G. S.(WEAPON UPDATE FINISHED) - Page 7 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 4:16 pm

I alick I wrote:
ExtremeDrunk wrote:
I alick I wrote:
Looked at your wnated list again and I have these if you're interested:

B. F. G. S.(WEAPON UPDATE FINISHED) - Page 7 IMG_9748
B. F. G. S.(WEAPON UPDATE FINISHED) - Page 7 IMG_9769
B. F. G. S.(WEAPON UPDATE FINISHED) - Page 7 IMG_9751

last one is 61 but was actually found be someone for sure.


Nice man I like hit up markis1 if u already haven't ha ha

Thx. Haven't yet, but will do sir !!!!

cool man take it easy and happy tradin
Back to top Go down
ExtremeDrunk



Posts : 76
Join date : 2010-05-09

B. F. G. S.(WEAPON UPDATE FINISHED) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: B. F. G. S.(WEAPON UPDATE FINISHED)   B. F. G. S.(WEAPON UPDATE FINISHED) - Page 7 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 4:19 pm

CcEditionXr wrote:
HX 400.G CRIMSON BITCH (Lvl 61)
Damage-313
Accuracy-94.9
Fire Rate-4.7
3.9x weapon zoom, +70% accuracy, +23% reload speed, +70% recoil reduction
18 clip
$9999999

I can offer this for that:

Hyperion PPZ77.G Crimson Invader Sniper Rifle
Level Requirement: 58
DMG: 331 Acc: 98.5 FR: 2.1 Clip: 15
Explosive x2
Chance to cause explosions
Bam Bam Bam Bam Bam
+60% Recoil Reduction
+44% Reload Speed
+70% Accuracy
$ 3259539


I know it's not a full upgrade to your Bitches (lolz) but I think that having a lower fire rate one would help your diversity



Yeah we really have no intrest in thumpers mostly because we wouldn't use them everything in our shop we would use lol sorry man thanx anyway
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




B. F. G. S.(WEAPON UPDATE FINISHED) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: B. F. G. S.(WEAPON UPDATE FINISHED)   B. F. G. S.(WEAPON UPDATE FINISHED) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down
 
B. F. G. S.(WEAPON UPDATE FINISHED)
Back to top 
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
No BS Borderlands :: The Trade Junction :: 360-
Jump to: