HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
CHANGES/ADDITIONS TO FORUM RULES!

Per a unanimous vote between moderators and administrators, there will be a new "Zero Tolerance Policy" on this forum for the following:
1)  Knowingly distributing/trading modded weapons and gear (CONSTRUCTS ARE CONSIDERED MODDED WEAPONS)
2)  Asking for or posting information regarding third-party software used to modify XBOX 360 save files
3)  Arguments with members regarding weapons in threads other than pre-designated weapons discussion threads, specifically a member's Trade Thread
POSTS AND THREADS PERTAINING TO THE GEARBOX FORUMS WILL EARN YOU A 3 DAY BAN, IT IS CLEARLY STATED IN THE FORUM RULES
More information regarding these new rules can be found in the forum rules thread
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Sun May 09, 2010 2:35 pm
The Finds of the Day
Found by Jess Un Ojo
Found by I alick I
Found by Jess Un Ojo
Latest topics
» Crack Windows 8 Pro V3
Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:19 am by iphhela

» Dragon Naturallyspeaking 12 Italiano Download Gratis
Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:49 am by iphhela

» Klyb_Alysa_As3d_Wa7dh
Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:39 pm by iphhela

» Official "Is my gun modded/Constructed?" Thread
Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:15 am by ChrisPBaken

» Legit Players.
Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:48 pm by ChrisPBaken

» THIS PLACE IS NOT DEAD YET!
Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:57 pm by ChrisPBaken

» ChrisPBaken's Gun Collection
Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:31 am by ChrisPBaken

» anybody out there?
Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:57 pm by KazeMunashii

» !DEEP FATHOM MARKET!
Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:50 pm by KazeMunashii

Top posters
Jess Un Ojo
 
I alick I
 
EvilTACO941
 
R3N3GAD3
 
chevro1et
 
LEX HARDCORE
 
Dacheat
 
TheTerminator
 
lefort40
 
Cass277
 
Statistics
We have 96 registered users
The newest registered user is neumlean

Our users have posted a total of 5652 messages in 138 subjects

Share | 
 

 B. F. G. S.(WEAPON UPDATE FINISHED)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
A Can Of Win

avatar

Posts : 212
Join date : 2010-04-21
Location : Eden Prairie, MN

PostSubject: Re: B. F. G. S.(WEAPON UPDATE FINISHED)   Sun May 09, 2010 7:42 pm

Man you really need to start wanting things. Shocked Cuz I want that Stinger.
Back to top Go down
ExtremeDrunk



Posts : 76
Join date : 2010-05-09

PostSubject: Re: B. F. G. S.(WEAPON UPDATE FINISHED)   Sun May 09, 2010 7:46 pm

A Can Of Win wrote:
Man you really need to start wanting things. Shocked Cuz I want that Stinger.

do u have a 660 truxican wrestler mod lol I'm sorry there's not alot of things I'm really looking for
Back to top Go down
LonewolfKiba91



Posts : 8
Join date : 2010-04-30

PostSubject: Re: B. F. G. S.(WEAPON UPDATE FINISHED)   Sun May 09, 2010 7:50 pm

hey mate, i has higher damage serpens rifles that go up to 370+. and a 400+ damage avenger, willing to trade these for ur 340+ cold thanatos, and ur x4 incindiary glorious massacre

wat do ya say?
Back to top Go down
lefort40

avatar

Posts : 337
Join date : 2010-04-17
Location : Toronto, Ontario

PostSubject: Re: B. F. G. S.(WEAPON UPDATE FINISHED)   Sun May 09, 2010 7:51 pm

LonewolfKiba91 wrote:
hey mate, i has higher damage serpens rifles that go up to 370+. and a 400+ damage avenger, willing to trade these for ur 340+ cold thanatos, and ur x4 incindiary glorious massacre

wat do ya say?

That serpens likely has the shattering prefix, in which case it would be modded.
Back to top Go down
ExtremeDrunk



Posts : 76
Join date : 2010-05-09

PostSubject: Re: B. F. G. S.(WEAPON UPDATE FINISHED)   Sun May 09, 2010 7:53 pm

McGreen11 wrote:
Im positive its legit.
I really want that anarchy:(

yeah I'm pretty sure it's not man they can't get that much damage with that fast of a fire rate bro a 4.9 would have to be a liquid and they won't get that high in damage the only one that would het that high is a desert and they only get to 4.6 ROF so it must be modded. Is it a Vicious? If it is I'm gonna have to pass I don't trust them
Back to top Go down
LonewolfKiba91



Posts : 8
Join date : 2010-04-30

PostSubject: Re: B. F. G. S.(WEAPON UPDATE FINISHED)   Sun May 09, 2010 7:54 pm

aye, one does, but the other breaks 320 and its got the glorious title, also has bigger clip and self found, so i kno that that one's legit
Back to top Go down
lefort40

avatar

Posts : 337
Join date : 2010-04-17
Location : Toronto, Ontario

PostSubject: Re: B. F. G. S.(WEAPON UPDATE FINISHED)   Sun May 09, 2010 7:55 pm

LonewolfKiba91 wrote:
aye, one does, but the other breaks 320 and its got the glorious title, also has bigger clip and self found, so i kno that that one's legit

yes, the glorious one is legit, but the shattering one is not.
Back to top Go down
ExtremeDrunk



Posts : 76
Join date : 2010-05-09

PostSubject: Re: B. F. G. S.(WEAPON UPDATE FINISHED)   Sun May 09, 2010 7:56 pm

I'm gonna make a wanted list guys to help with the trades that u guys want
Back to top Go down
LonewolfKiba91



Posts : 8
Join date : 2010-04-30

PostSubject: Re: B. F. G. S.(WEAPON UPDATE FINISHED)   Sun May 09, 2010 7:58 pm

nice, cus i painfully want that draco and thanatos
Back to top Go down
ChrisPBaken

avatar

Posts : 57
Join date : 2010-04-22
Age : 28
Location : Kenosha, WI

PostSubject: Re: B. F. G. S.(WEAPON UPDATE FINISHED)   Sun May 09, 2010 8:01 pm

ChrisPBaken wrote:
I LIKE THESE!
Atlas AX10 Pearl Chimera Revolver
Level Requirement: 61
DMG: 1122 Acc: 96.4 FR: 2.0 Clip: 2
Explosive x4
A Beast of many forms- Fire,
Lightning, and Poison
+158% Damage
-4 Magazine Size
+15% Recoil Reduction
$ 4769814

Atlas AX300 Pearl Masher Revolver
Level Requirement: 60
DMG: 367x7 Acc: 89.1 FR: 2.0 Clip: 2
4.2x Weapon Zoom
-4% Recoil Reduction
-4 Magazine Size
-14% Damage
+38% Damage
$ 8292349
----------------------------------------------
I can offer/ugrade these

AR490 Pearl Havoc
Damage: 370 (has more damages den urs)
Accuracy: 91.3
Fire Rate: 12.5
2.1x Weapon Zoom, +50% Recoil Reduction, Magazine: 65

EQ300-B Bloody Equalizer
Damage: 1036 (Has more damges den urs, Also has a +200% blade instead of +100%)
Accuracy: 95.8
Fire Rate: 1.6
2.8x Weapon Zoom, +200% Melee damage, + 22 ammo regeneration, +60% reload speed, Rounds: 2

And for variety...... (you don't have one posted)

AR1000/V3 Glorious Revolution
Damage: 208
Accuracy: 88.5
Fire Rate: 8.1
X2 shock, (2.0X Weapon zoom)* Clip, 104
----------------------------------------------

What do you say? Ill be on Wednesday....

EDIT: i just NOticed.... Why does the masher say "-14% damage, +38% damage?"[u]
Back to top Go down
nolahornets394



Posts : 269
Join date : 2010-04-21

PostSubject: Re: B. F. G. S.(WEAPON UPDATE FINISHED)   Sun May 09, 2010 8:04 pm

i really like:
Tediore DEF250-B Hunter's Defender Shotgun
Level Requirement: 60
DMG: 356x12 Acc: 72.9 FR: 1.3 Clip: 2
I can do this all day...
+22 Ammo Regeneration
+48% Reload Speed
2.7x Weapon Zoom
+50% Accuracy
$ 9999999

Vladof ZPR630/V3 Blast Hammer Shotgun
Level Requirement: 61
DMG: 287x7 Acc: 40.8 FR: 2.6 Clip: 9
Explosive x2
Chance to cause explosions
Drop the Hammer!
+51% Fire Rate
$ 6141702

and

Hyperion ZPR630.GCrimson Brute Shotgun
Level Requirement: 58
DMG: 251x7 Acc: 74.6 FR: 1.9 Clip: 7
+23% Reload Speed
+41% Recoil Reduction
+57% Accuracy
+95% Damage
$ 3125923


i can upgrade your tediore anarchy, double steel stinger (i think), anaconda six shot masher, pearl havoc, pearl aries 6 shot, 10 clip 913 penetrator (not vicious btw) i have some good s&s deaths and brutes, other good shotties, snipers, revolvers, smgs, etc. not really sure what you're looking for.

good luck with the shop. Smile


Last edited by nolahornets394 on Sun May 09, 2010 8:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ChrisPBaken

avatar

Posts : 57
Join date : 2010-04-22
Age : 28
Location : Kenosha, WI

PostSubject: Re: B. F. G. S.(WEAPON UPDATE FINISHED)   Sun May 09, 2010 8:05 pm

Hey hornets, if you get that shotgun I want it lol! I have no more to offer him! Sad
Back to top Go down
nolahornets394



Posts : 269
Join date : 2010-04-21

PostSubject: Re: B. F. G. S.(WEAPON UPDATE FINISHED)   Sun May 09, 2010 8:06 pm

ChrisPBaken wrote:
ChrisPBaken wrote:

EDIT: i just NOticed.... Why does the masher say "-14% damage, +38% damage?"[u]
the +38% is most likely recoil reduction (probably a typo).

edit: lol very specific "that shotgun"
i picked out three different shotguns Wink
Back to top Go down
McGreen11



Posts : 41
Join date : 2010-05-09

PostSubject: Re: B. F. G. S.(WEAPON UPDATE FINISHED)   Sun May 09, 2010 8:08 pm

ExtremeDrunk wrote:
McGreen11 wrote:
Im positive its legit.
I really want that anarchy:(

yeah I'm pretty sure it's not man they can't get that much damage with that fast of a fire rate bro a 4.9 would have to be a liquid and they won't get that high in damage the only one that would het that high is a desert and they only get to 4.6 ROF so it must be modded. Is it a Vicious? If it is I'm gonna have to pass I don't trust them
Yea, im pretty sure its vicious. Im not sure if the fire rate is 4.9, but it is in the 4's. I also know its legit because it has the tv screen scope. ask anyone if u dont belive me.
Back to top Go down
lefort40

avatar

Posts : 337
Join date : 2010-04-17
Location : Toronto, Ontario

PostSubject: Re: B. F. G. S.(WEAPON UPDATE FINISHED)   Sun May 09, 2010 8:12 pm

McGreen11 wrote:
ExtremeDrunk wrote:
McGreen11 wrote:
Im positive its legit.
I really want that anarchy:(

yeah I'm pretty sure it's not man they can't get that much damage with that fast of a fire rate bro a 4.9 would have to be a liquid and they won't get that high in damage the only one that would het that high is a desert and they only get to 4.6 ROF so it must be modded. Is it a Vicious? If it is I'm gonna have to pass I don't trust them
Yea, im pretty sure its vicious. Im not sure if the fire rate is 4.9, but it is in the 4's. I also know its legit because it has the tv screen scope. ask anyone if u dont belive me.

I dont beleive the type of scope plays a part in the legitimacy of the weapon, but Im not 100% sure on that.
4.3 compared to 4.9x would be something to base legitimacy on, but the cosmetic look isnt.
Back to top Go down
ChrisPBaken

avatar

Posts : 57
Join date : 2010-04-22
Age : 28
Location : Kenosha, WI

PostSubject: Re: B. F. G. S.(WEAPON UPDATE FINISHED)   Sun May 09, 2010 8:13 pm

nolahornets394 wrote:
ChrisPBaken wrote:
ChrisPBaken wrote:

EDIT: i just NOticed.... Why does the masher say "-14% damage, +38% damage?"[u]
the +38% is most likely recoil reduction (probably a typo).

edit: lol very specific "that shotgun"
i picked out three different shotguns Wink

Yeah, YOU KNOW WHICH ONE, that sick ass hunters defender blows the other two out of the water.
Back to top Go down
A Can Of Win

avatar

Posts : 212
Join date : 2010-04-21
Location : Eden Prairie, MN

PostSubject: Re: B. F. G. S.(WEAPON UPDATE FINISHED)   Sun May 09, 2010 8:31 pm

ExtremeDrunk wrote:
A Can Of Win wrote:
Man you really need to start wanting things. Shocked Cuz I want that Stinger.

do u have a 660 truxican wrestler mod lol I'm sorry there's not alot of things I'm really looking for
I have both variants, is that what you want?
Back to top Go down
ChrisPBaken

avatar

Posts : 57
Join date : 2010-04-22
Age : 28
Location : Kenosha, WI

PostSubject: Re: B. F. G. S.(WEAPON UPDATE FINISHED)   Sun May 09, 2010 8:33 pm

Haha, can of win, you are dying here.
Back to top Go down
A Can Of Win

avatar

Posts : 212
Join date : 2010-04-21
Location : Eden Prairie, MN

PostSubject: Re: B. F. G. S.(WEAPON UPDATE FINISHED)   Sun May 09, 2010 8:35 pm

ChrisPBaken wrote:
Haha, can of win, you are dying here.
I NEED STINGER NOA
Back to top Go down
ChrisPBaken

avatar

Posts : 57
Join date : 2010-04-22
Age : 28
Location : Kenosha, WI

PostSubject: Re: B. F. G. S.(WEAPON UPDATE FINISHED)   Sun May 09, 2010 8:44 pm

yeah, well i am going to bump my offer and thwart your progress!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
ChrisPBaken

avatar

Posts : 57
Join date : 2010-04-22
Age : 28
Location : Kenosha, WI

PostSubject: Re: B. F. G. S.(WEAPON UPDATE FINISHED)   Sun May 09, 2010 8:45 pm

ChrisPBaken wrote:
ChrisPBaken wrote:
I LIKE THESE!
Atlas AX10 Pearl Chimera Revolver
Level Requirement: 61
DMG: 1122 Acc: 96.4 FR: 2.0 Clip: 2
Explosive x4
A Beast of many forms- Fire,
Lightning, and Poison
+158% Damage
-4 Magazine Size
+15% Recoil Reduction
$ 4769814

Atlas AX300 Pearl Masher Revolver
Level Requirement: 60
DMG: 367x7 Acc: 89.1 FR: 2.0 Clip: 2
4.2x Weapon Zoom
-4% Recoil Reduction
-4 Magazine Size
-14% Damage
+38% Damage
$ 8292349
----------------------------------------------
I can offer/ugrade these

AR490 Pearl Havoc
Damage: 370 (has more damages den urs)
Accuracy: 91.3
Fire Rate: 12.5
2.1x Weapon Zoom, +50% Recoil Reduction, Magazine: 65

EQ300-B Bloody Equalizer
Damage: 1036 (Has more damges den urs, Also has a +200% blade instead of +100%)
Accuracy: 95.8
Fire Rate: 1.6
2.8x Weapon Zoom, +200% Melee damage, + 22 ammo regeneration, +60% reload speed, Rounds: 2

And for variety...... (you don't have one posted)

AR1000/V3 Glorious Revolution
Damage: 208
Accuracy: 88.5
Fire Rate: 8.1
X2 shock, (2.0X Weapon zoom)* Clip, 104
----------------------------------------------

What do you say? Ill be on Wednesday....

EDIT: i just NOticed.... Why does the masher say "-14% damage, +38% damage?"[u]

ahahaahhhhahaha
Back to top Go down
A Can Of Win

avatar

Posts : 212
Join date : 2010-04-21
Location : Eden Prairie, MN

PostSubject: Re: B. F. G. S.(WEAPON UPDATE FINISHED)   Sun May 09, 2010 8:53 pm

A Can Of Win wrote:
ExtremeDrunk wrote:
A Can Of Win wrote:
Man you really need to start wanting things. Shocked Cuz I want that Stinger.

do u have a 660 truxican wrestler mod lol I'm sorry there's not alot of things I'm really looking for
I have both variants, is that what you want?
Pwned
Back to top Go down
ExtremeDrunk



Posts : 76
Join date : 2010-05-09

PostSubject: Re: B. F. G. S.(WEAPON UPDATE FINISHED)   Sun May 09, 2010 9:10 pm

A Can Of Win wrote:
ExtremeDrunk wrote:
A Can Of Win wrote:
Man you really need to start wanting things. Shocked Cuz I want that Stinger.

do u have a 660 truxican wrestler mod lol I'm sorry there's not alot of things I'm really looking for
I have both variants, is that what you want?

deal lol I'll take a look at both if that's cool bro
Back to top Go down
ChrisPBaken

avatar

Posts : 57
Join date : 2010-04-22
Age : 28
Location : Kenosha, WI

PostSubject: Re: B. F. G. S.(WEAPON UPDATE FINISHED)   Sun May 09, 2010 9:24 pm

A Can Of Win wrote:
A Can Of Win wrote:
ExtremeDrunk wrote:
A Can Of Win wrote:
Man you really need to start wanting things. Shocked Cuz I want that Stinger.

do u have a 660 truxican wrestler mod lol I'm sorry there's not alot of things I'm really looking for
I have both variants, is that what you want?
Pwned

Sad
Back to top Go down
nolahornets394



Posts : 269
Join date : 2010-04-21

PostSubject: Re: B. F. G. S.(WEAPON UPDATE FINISHED)   Sun May 09, 2010 9:31 pm

nolahornets394 wrote:
i really like:
Tediore DEF250-B Hunter's Defender Shotgun
Level Requirement: 60
DMG: 356x12 Acc: 72.9 FR: 1.3 Clip: 2
I can do this all day...
+22 Ammo Regeneration
+48% Reload Speed
2.7x Weapon Zoom
+50% Accuracy
$ 9999999

Vladof ZPR630/V3 Blast Hammer Shotgun
Level Requirement: 61
DMG: 287x7 Acc: 40.8 FR: 2.6 Clip: 9
Explosive x2
Chance to cause explosions
Drop the Hammer!
+51% Fire Rate
$ 6141702

and

Hyperion ZPR630.GCrimson Brute Shotgun
Level Requirement: 58
DMG: 251x7 Acc: 74.6 FR: 1.9 Clip: 7
+23% Reload Speed
+41% Recoil Reduction
+57% Accuracy
+95% Damage
$ 3125923


i can upgrade your tediore anarchy, double steel stinger (i think), anaconda six shot masher, pearl havoc, pearl aries 6 shot, 10 clip 913 penetrator (not vicious btw) i have some good s&s deaths and brutes, other good shotties, snipers, revolvers, smgs, etc. not really sure what you're looking for.

good luck with the shop. Smile

sorry, just didnt want this post to get lost
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: B. F. G. S.(WEAPON UPDATE FINISHED)   

Back to top Go down
 
B. F. G. S.(WEAPON UPDATE FINISHED)
Back to top 
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Trading Friday - Reuters Update - Sri Lanka shares dip on credit woes, foreign outflow
» Trading Wednesday - Reuters Update -Sri Lanka bourse down in thin trade on credit woes
» AmiBroker Database (weekly update)
» Spot Gold Price-Live Update
» Inside Update: Touchwood Liquidator G.K.S. Kumar trying to do underhand and under-table business with Touchwood Local Plantations?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
No BS Borderlands :: The Trade Junction :: 360-
Jump to: