No BS Borderlands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
CHANGES/ADDITIONS TO FORUM RULES!

Per a unanimous vote between moderators and administrators, there will be a new "Zero Tolerance Policy" on this forum for the following:
1)  Knowingly distributing/trading modded weapons and gear (CONSTRUCTS ARE CONSIDERED MODDED WEAPONS)
2)  Asking for or posting information regarding third-party software used to modify XBOX 360 save files
3)  Arguments with members regarding weapons in threads other than pre-designated weapons discussion threads, specifically a member's Trade Thread
POSTS AND THREADS PERTAINING TO THE GEARBOX FORUMS WILL EARN YOU A 3 DAY BAN, IT IS CLEARLY STATED IN THE FORUM RULES
More information regarding these new rules can be found in the forum rules thread
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 166 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:28 pm
The Finds of the Day
Found by Jess Un Ojo
Found by I alick I
Found by Jess Un Ojo
Latest topics
» Crack Windows 8 Pro V3
Green's Wanted List (I'm Starting Fresh!) EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 3:19 am by iphhela

» Dragon Naturallyspeaking 12 Italiano Download Gratis
Green's Wanted List (I'm Starting Fresh!) EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 6:49 am by iphhela

» Klyb_Alysa_As3d_Wa7dh
Green's Wanted List (I'm Starting Fresh!) EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 1:39 pm by iphhela

» Official "Is my gun modded/Constructed?" Thread
Green's Wanted List (I'm Starting Fresh!) EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 12:15 am by ChrisPBaken

» Legit Players.
Green's Wanted List (I'm Starting Fresh!) EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 1:48 pm by ChrisPBaken

» THIS PLACE IS NOT DEAD YET!
Green's Wanted List (I'm Starting Fresh!) EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 11:57 pm by ChrisPBaken

» ChrisPBaken's Gun Collection
Green's Wanted List (I'm Starting Fresh!) EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 1:31 am by ChrisPBaken

» anybody out there?
Green's Wanted List (I'm Starting Fresh!) EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 1:57 pm by KazeMunashii

» !DEEP FATHOM MARKET!
Green's Wanted List (I'm Starting Fresh!) EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 1:50 pm by KazeMunashii

Top posters
Jess Un Ojo
Green's Wanted List (I'm Starting Fresh!) I_vote_lcapGreen's Wanted List (I'm Starting Fresh!) I_voting_barGreen's Wanted List (I'm Starting Fresh!) I_vote_rcap 
I alick I
Green's Wanted List (I'm Starting Fresh!) I_vote_lcapGreen's Wanted List (I'm Starting Fresh!) I_voting_barGreen's Wanted List (I'm Starting Fresh!) I_vote_rcap 
EvilTACO941
R3N3GAD3
chevro1et
LEX HARDCORE
Dacheat
TheTerminator
lefort40
Cass277
Statistics
We have 96 registered users
The newest registered user is neumlean

Our users have posted a total of 5652 messages in 138 subjects

Green's Wanted List (I'm Starting Fresh!)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
McGreen11

Green's Wanted List (I'm Starting Fresh!) Empty
PostSubject: Green's Wanted List (I'm Starting Fresh!)   Green's Wanted List (I'm Starting Fresh!) EmptyTue May 11, 2010 5:32 pm

Hello everybody. I'm starting fresh because i have been traded so many constructs, and i'm getting sick of it. I basically have three legit weapons left, and i'm going to post one right now and see if i can get anything from my wanted list for it. I just feel like starting fresh Razz

So, here is my wanted list:
Mercanary class mod with ammo regen and +4 high velocity skill (660)
Catalyst Class Mod with +2 find rare items (660)
Pesilent Defiler
Savage Unforgiven
430w red stinger
fearsome skull masher
or anything else you might want to offer

I have only a few things, but the point of this thread is so i can try and get started back up.
I have:

HX 440 Steel Anarchy
204x4 Damage
27.0 acc
13.8 fr
2.9 weapon zoom

Well that's about it.

Thanks.

Last edited by McGreen11 on Tue May 11, 2010 5:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
LEX HARDCORE

LEX HARDCORE

PostSubject: Re: Green's Wanted List (I'm Starting Fresh!)   Green's Wanted List (I'm Starting Fresh!) EmptyTue May 11, 2010 5:38 pm

well, fresh start sounds good,
but with those exact stats you're looking for on your guns, chances are high that you might get traded constructs again.
these 4 guns would be perfect, and how often you think those guns are found legit?

for example,
you better look for a Defiler +1000dmg/1100 dmg, 1.9 RoF (or your personal preference) and people will be able to offer you legit finds.
Back to top Go down
venomous72

venomous72

PostSubject: Re: Green's Wanted List (I'm Starting Fresh!)   Green's Wanted List (I'm Starting Fresh!) EmptyTue May 11, 2010 5:42 pm

Ah man I feel bad for this but that penetrator is a mod. They cannot spawn with the 'Vicious' damage boosting prefix and even if they could, it could not override the 'Desert' prefix that comes with the desert camo material 3. The only prefixes that can override Desert are x3 and x4 elemental prefixes.

Sorry man.
Back to top Go down
McGreen11

PostSubject: Re: Green's Wanted List (I'm Starting Fresh!)   Green's Wanted List (I'm Starting Fresh!) EmptyTue May 11, 2010 5:43 pm

oh, i just put those stats up there just to give people the genral idea. They don't have to be those exact stats, just around there somewhere.

EDIT: Ok, ill remove the penentrator.
Back to top Go down
LEX HARDCORE

LEX HARDCORE

PostSubject: Re: Green's Wanted List (I'm Starting Fresh!)   Green's Wanted List (I'm Starting Fresh!) EmptyTue May 11, 2010 5:45 pm

okay, so you want weapons around perfect stats? thats fine, you should put it in the OP, otherwise you won't get to many offers.
Back to top Go down
McGreen11

PostSubject: Re: Green's Wanted List (I'm Starting Fresh!)   Green's Wanted List (I'm Starting Fresh!) EmptyTue May 11, 2010 5:49 pm

whats op? and i dont even know why i put the stats up. i just dont want to get ofered a pesilent defiler with like 40 damage if you know what i mean.
Back to top Go down
venomous72

venomous72

PostSubject: Re: Green's Wanted List (I'm Starting Fresh!)   Green's Wanted List (I'm Starting Fresh!) EmptyTue May 11, 2010 5:52 pm

Nobody in this forum is going to offer a bad weapon like the example you used. Just list the type of weapons you want and then add the guns to your shop as you farm them.
Back to top Go down
McGreen11

PostSubject: Re: Green's Wanted List (I'm Starting Fresh!)   Green's Wanted List (I'm Starting Fresh!) EmptyTue May 11, 2010 5:55 pm

alright thanks for the advice. Anybody have the two class mods i need? ill trade the anarchy for both? I accedently sold them and din't notice, and wasn't able to buy back after.
Back to top Go down
LEX HARDCORE

LEX HARDCORE

PostSubject: Re: Green's Wanted List (I'm Starting Fresh!)   Green's Wanted List (I'm Starting Fresh!) EmptyTue May 11, 2010 5:57 pm

yepp, i got em.

i am on XBL right now.
Back to top Go down
McGreen11

PostSubject: Re: Green's Wanted List (I'm Starting Fresh!)   Green's Wanted List (I'm Starting Fresh!) EmptyTue May 11, 2010 5:58 pm

alright, ill be on. my mic isn't working, so yea. if we need to talk well do it on here.
Back to top Go down
venomous72

venomous72

PostSubject: Re: Green's Wanted List (I'm Starting Fresh!)   Green's Wanted List (I'm Starting Fresh!) EmptyTue May 11, 2010 5:59 pm

I have a 660 Catalyst and Merc mod. I don't need anything for them I'll dupe them just to get you started. Also have a good Defiler for you and Chimera if you want it so you can increase your inventory a bit.

I will be on throughout the week. Send me an FR and I will message you when I am available.
Back to top Go down
McGreen11

PostSubject: Re: Green's Wanted List (I'm Starting Fresh!)   Green's Wanted List (I'm Starting Fresh!) EmptyTue May 11, 2010 6:00 pm

alright thanks guys, ur a big help.
Back to top Go down
LEX HARDCORE

LEX HARDCORE

PostSubject: Re: Green's Wanted List (I'm Starting Fresh!)   Green's Wanted List (I'm Starting Fresh!) EmptyTue May 11, 2010 6:03 pm

okay, just invite me, i'll have a look at the Anarchy and drop it and the 2 class mods after saving. boot me afterwards.
Back to top Go down
McGreen11

PostSubject: Re: Green's Wanted List (I'm Starting Fresh!)   Green's Wanted List (I'm Starting Fresh!) EmptyTue May 11, 2010 6:04 pm

will do. thnx

EDIT: also, im going to make a thread in the other section posting some of my weapons to see if there legit or not. u can look if u want, but u dont have t clown
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Green's Wanted List (I'm Starting Fresh!)   Green's Wanted List (I'm Starting Fresh!) Empty

Back to top Go down

Green's Wanted List (I'm Starting Fresh!)
Page 1 of 1