HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
CHANGES/ADDITIONS TO FORUM RULES!

Per a unanimous vote between moderators and administrators, there will be a new "Zero Tolerance Policy" on this forum for the following:
1)  Knowingly distributing/trading modded weapons and gear (CONSTRUCTS ARE CONSIDERED MODDED WEAPONS)
2)  Asking for or posting information regarding third-party software used to modify XBOX 360 save files
3)  Arguments with members regarding weapons in threads other than pre-designated weapons discussion threads, specifically a member's Trade Thread
POSTS AND THREADS PERTAINING TO THE GEARBOX FORUMS WILL EARN YOU A 3 DAY BAN, IT IS CLEARLY STATED IN THE FORUM RULES
More information regarding these new rules can be found in the forum rules thread
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 53 on Wed May 15, 2019 12:52 pm
The Finds of the Day
Found by Jess Un Ojo
Found by I alick I
Found by Jess Un Ojo
Latest topics
» Crack Windows 8 Pro V3
chevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED* - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 3:19 am by iphhela

» Dragon Naturallyspeaking 12 Italiano Download Gratis
chevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED* - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 6:49 am by iphhela

» Klyb_Alysa_As3d_Wa7dh
chevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED* - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 1:39 pm by iphhela

» Official "Is my gun modded/Constructed?" Thread
chevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED* - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 12:15 am by ChrisPBaken

» Legit Players.
chevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED* - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 1:48 pm by ChrisPBaken

» THIS PLACE IS NOT DEAD YET!
chevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED* - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 11:57 pm by ChrisPBaken

» ChrisPBaken's Gun Collection
chevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED* - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 1:31 am by ChrisPBaken

» anybody out there?
chevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED* - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 1:57 pm by KazeMunashii

» !DEEP FATHOM MARKET!
chevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED* - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 1:50 pm by KazeMunashii

Top posters
Jess Un Ojo
chevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED* - Page 3 I_vote_lcapchevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED* - Page 3 I_voting_barchevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED* - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
I alick I
chevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED* - Page 3 I_vote_lcapchevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED* - Page 3 I_voting_barchevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED* - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
EvilTACO941
chevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED* - Page 3 I_vote_lcapchevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED* - Page 3 I_voting_barchevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED* - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
R3N3GAD3
chevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED* - Page 3 I_vote_lcapchevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED* - Page 3 I_voting_barchevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED* - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
chevro1et
chevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED* - Page 3 I_vote_lcapchevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED* - Page 3 I_voting_barchevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED* - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
LEX HARDCORE
chevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED* - Page 3 I_vote_lcapchevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED* - Page 3 I_voting_barchevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED* - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Dacheat
chevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED* - Page 3 I_vote_lcapchevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED* - Page 3 I_voting_barchevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED* - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
TheTerminator
chevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED* - Page 3 I_vote_lcapchevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED* - Page 3 I_voting_barchevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED* - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
lefort40
chevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED* - Page 3 I_vote_lcapchevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED* - Page 3 I_voting_barchevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED* - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Cass277
chevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED* - Page 3 I_vote_lcapchevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED* - Page 3 I_voting_barchevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED* - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Statistics
We have 96 registered users
The newest registered user is neumlean

Our users have posted a total of 5652 messages in 138 subjects

Share
 

 chevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED*

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
chevro1et

chevro1et

Posts : 537
Join date : 2010-04-18
Age : 45
Location : Busan, South Korea (GMT +9)

chevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED* - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: chevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED*   chevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED* - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 2:08 am

I alick I wrote:
Yep, those pearl havocs look nice. Also very interested in that x1 Invader repeater and maybe that steel thunder. I'll "try" to catch you on XBL Smile

Alright Alick, I will sort through the many pages of your offerings once again. Which Pearl Havocs did you like?
Back to top Go down
I alick I

I alick I

Posts : 622
Join date : 2010-04-19
Age : 45
Location : Merksem, Belgium, Europe (GMT+1)

chevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED* - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: chevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED*   chevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED* - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 5:35 am

chevro1et wrote:
I alick I wrote:
Yep, those pearl havocs look nice. Also very interested in that x1 Invader repeater and maybe that steel thunder. I'll "try" to catch you on XBL Smile

Alright Alick, I will sort through the many pages of your offerings once again. Which Pearl Havocs did you like?

I like these:

- those pearl Havocs, x2 explosive and the x2 corrosive with the 91,5acc; we have these but with the lower accuracy barrel.
- Incendiary Invader repeater x1 fire
- 923dmg steel thunder (maybe, not sure yet).
- those 2 vitriolic crux (to replace our lingering "not-trusted" crux)
- one of those 900+dmg 6shot unforgivens (to replace our "not-trusted" one)

Have look through our shop (updated cheers )
Back to top Go down
chevro1et

chevro1et

Posts : 537
Join date : 2010-04-18
Age : 45
Location : Busan, South Korea (GMT +9)

chevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED* - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: chevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED*   chevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED* - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 5:37 am

I alick I wrote:
chevro1et wrote:
I alick I wrote:
Yep, those pearl havocs look nice. Also very interested in that x1 Invader repeater and maybe that steel thunder. I'll "try" to catch you on XBL Smile

Alright Alick, I will sort through the many pages of your offerings once again. Which Pearl Havocs did you like?

I like these:

- those pearl Havocs, x2 explosive and the x2 corrosive with the 91,5acc; we have these but with the lower accuracy barrel.
- Incendiary Invader repeater x1 fire
- 923dmg steel thunder (maybe, not sure yet).
- those 2 vitriolic crux (to replace our lingering "not-trusted" crux)
- one of those 900+dmg 6shot unforgivens (to replace our "not-trusted" one)

Have look through our shop (updated cheers )

Alright sir, looks like quite a shopping list you have there... means I get to have some fun in your shop too!!! jocolor
Back to top Go down
Jess Un Ojo

Jess Un Ojo

Posts : 704
Join date : 2010-04-19
Age : 34
Location : Beaumont, Tx

chevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED* - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: chevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED*   chevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED* - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 8:58 pm

chevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED* - Page 3 D9611b48

still picking these up for you. let me know when to stop. need this one?
Back to top Go down
http://nobsborderlands.forumotion.com/360-f3/jess-un-ojo-and-cas
LukeTheBeast42



Posts : 48
Join date : 2010-04-23

chevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED* - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: chevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED*   chevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED* - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 9:28 pm

chev you wanna get online now and trade? Smile
Back to top Go down
chevro1et

chevro1et

Posts : 537
Join date : 2010-04-18
Age : 45
Location : Busan, South Korea (GMT +9)

chevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED* - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: chevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED*   chevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED* - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 10:02 pm

LukeTheBeast42 wrote:
chev you wanna get online now and trade? Smile

@ work now bro, otherwise it would be a go for sure. might be able to get online wednesday night American time, if you can wait a day.
Back to top Go down
LukeTheBeast42



Posts : 48
Join date : 2010-04-23

chevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED* - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: chevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED*   chevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED* - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 10:24 pm

ill see you then
Back to top Go down
I alick I

I alick I

Posts : 622
Join date : 2010-04-19
Age : 45
Location : Merksem, Belgium, Europe (GMT+1)

chevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED* - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: chevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED*   chevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED* - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 3:41 am

Torgue Steel Wrath snipers with 2.4x zoom or better, x3 element INCINDIARY SHOCK CORROSIVE

Chev, I believe I moved a bunch of these onto my offline bank a while ago because no one was looking for these (and I needed the space). I'll check and get back to you with some stats ... Surprised
Back to top Go down
chevro1et

chevro1et

Posts : 537
Join date : 2010-04-18
Age : 45
Location : Busan, South Korea (GMT +9)

chevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED* - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: chevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED*   chevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED* - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 5:05 am

I alick I wrote:
Torgue Steel Wrath snipers with 2.4x zoom or better, x3 element INCINDIARY SHOCK CORROSIVE

Chev, I believe I moved a bunch of these onto my offline bank a while ago because no one was looking for these (and I needed the space). I'll check and get back to you with some stats ... Surprised

Thanks Alick, I am also collecting the Torgue Liquid Wraths as well, if you happen to have any of those stashed away as well Wink Same requirements, x3 elemental and 2.4x or better scope.
Back to top Go down
chevro1et

chevro1et

Posts : 537
Join date : 2010-04-18
Age : 45
Location : Busan, South Korea (GMT +9)

chevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED* - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: chevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED*   chevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED* - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 5:57 am

ADDED:
chevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED* - Page 3 IMG_5697

chevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED* - Page 3 IMG_5698

chevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED* - Page 3 IMG_5699

chevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED* - Page 3 IMG_5700

chevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED* - Page 3 IMG_5701

chevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED* - Page 3 IMG_5702

chevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED* - Page 3 IMG_5703

chevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED* - Page 3 IMG_5704
chevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED* - Page 3 IMG_5706

chevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED* - Page 3 IMG_5707
chevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED* - Page 3 IMG_5708
chevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED* - Page 3 IMG_5705
chevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED* - Page 3 IMG_5710
chevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED* - Page 3 IMG_5709
chevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED* - Page 3 IMG_5711
chevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED* - Page 3 IMG_5712
chevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED* - Page 3 IMG_5713
Back to top Go down
chevro1et

chevro1et

Posts : 537
Join date : 2010-04-18
Age : 45
Location : Busan, South Korea (GMT +9)

chevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED* - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: chevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED*   chevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED* - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 6:01 am

Jess Un Ojo wrote:
chevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED* - Page 3 D9611b48

still picking these up for you. let me know when to stop. need this one?

Yep, I'll take it, sir.
Back to top Go down
Jess Un Ojo

Jess Un Ojo

Posts : 704
Join date : 2010-04-19
Age : 34
Location : Beaumont, Tx

chevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED* - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: chevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED*   chevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED* - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 6:11 am

Yea ill get it to you soon. I dont think cass has it.
Back to top Go down
http://nobsborderlands.forumotion.com/360-f3/jess-un-ojo-and-cas
chevro1et

chevro1et

Posts : 537
Join date : 2010-04-18
Age : 45
Location : Busan, South Korea (GMT +9)

chevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED* - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: chevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED*   chevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED* - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 6:46 am

Jess Un Ojo wrote:
Yea ill get it to you soon. I dont think cass has it.

No worries Jess, just don't run it through the vendor vendor.
Back to top Go down
Jess Un Ojo

Jess Un Ojo

Posts : 704
Join date : 2010-04-19
Age : 34
Location : Beaumont, Tx

chevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED* - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: chevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED*   chevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED* - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 6:48 am

chevro1et wrote:
Jess Un Ojo wrote:
Yea ill get it to you soon. I dont think cass has it.

No worries Jess, just don't run it through the vendor vendor.
I would never do that. Did i see a post that said you might be on tonight US time?

I actually have like 3 right now i think some meet you needs.
Back to top Go down
http://nobsborderlands.forumotion.com/360-f3/jess-un-ojo-and-cas
chevro1et

chevro1et

Posts : 537
Join date : 2010-04-18
Age : 45
Location : Busan, South Korea (GMT +9)

chevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED* - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: chevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED*   chevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED* - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 7:00 am

Yea, I'm gonna be on Wed night North American time, but it might be past your usual farming hours... maybe like 9pm or so in Texas? Something like that.
Back to top Go down
Jess Un Ojo

Jess Un Ojo

Posts : 704
Join date : 2010-04-19
Age : 34
Location : Beaumont, Tx

chevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED* - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: chevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED*   chevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED* - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 7:29 am

Yea that usually my bed time. Im gonna stay up and farm for with ya for at least an hour. Save me a spot.
Back to top Go down
http://nobsborderlands.forumotion.com/360-f3/jess-un-ojo-and-cas
I alick I

I alick I

Posts : 622
Join date : 2010-04-19
Age : 45
Location : Merksem, Belgium, Europe (GMT+1)

chevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED* - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: chevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED*   chevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED* - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 12:25 am

chevro1et wrote:
I alick I wrote:
Torgue Steel Wrath snipers with 2.4x zoom or better, x3 element INCINDIARY SHOCK CORROSIVE

Chev, I believe I moved a bunch of these onto my offline bank a while ago because no one was looking for these (and I needed the space). I'll check and get back to you with some stats ... Surprised

Thanks Alick, I am also collecting the Torgue Liquid Wraths as well, if you happen to have any of those stashed away as well Wink Same requirements, x3 elemental and 2.4x or better scope.

Excellent trade as always yesterday, nice talking to you at last Very Happy

Ok Chev, I checked my offline bank and I have these stashed away:

Liquid Wrath x3 shock
Liquid Wrath x3 shock
Liquid Wrath x3 fire only 1,8x zoom only
Steel Wrath x3 shock

Also have these non-elemental Thunders:

Vicious Thunder
Steel Wrath x2 explosive only
Steel Thunder
Back to top Go down
chevro1et

chevro1et

Posts : 537
Join date : 2010-04-18
Age : 45
Location : Busan, South Korea (GMT +9)

chevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED* - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: chevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED*   chevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED* - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 4:53 pm

UPDATES to:

ARs (Vladov and Atlas)
REPEATERS (mixed bag)
REVOLVERS (Vitriolic Equalizer and Blast Anaconda)
SMGs (Maliwan Fugurating Stinger, flat damage stingers/ bruisers)
SNIPERS (elemental Torgue Wraths and a killer x2 shock Lance)

Sorry, didnt have time to upload all the pic links here...
Back to top Go down
I alick I

I alick I

Posts : 622
Join date : 2010-04-19
Age : 45
Location : Merksem, Belgium, Europe (GMT+1)

chevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED* - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: chevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED*   chevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED* - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 1:36 am

chevro1et wrote:
ALick, both the Torgue Liquid Wrath x3 shock and the Torgue Steel Wrath x3 shock look good to me. Just updating ARs again, likely a Vladov or two in there that might interest you and a 348 flat damage Atlas Pearl Havoc... or anything else from my collection, of course. king

Very good sir, I can also offer you the following new items to complete your sets:
- x2 fire Atlas Pearl Havoc
- x2 shock Vladof Havoc

I like these:
- Atlas Pearl Havoc 348dmg
- x2 fire Vladof Havoc
- x2 fire Revolution
- that new x1 fire Invader repeater.
Back to top Go down
chevro1et

chevro1et

Posts : 537
Join date : 2010-04-18
Age : 45
Location : Busan, South Korea (GMT +9)

chevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED* - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: chevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED*   chevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED* - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 6:21 am

I alick I wrote:
chevro1et wrote:
ALick, both the Torgue Liquid Wrath x3 shock and the Torgue Steel Wrath x3 shock look good to me. Just updating ARs again, likely a Vladov or two in there that might interest you and a 348 flat damage Atlas Pearl Havoc... or anything else from my collection, of course. king

Very good sir, I can also offer you the following new items to complete your sets:
- x2 fire Atlas Pearl Havoc
- x2 shock Vladof Havoc

I like these:
- Atlas Pearl Havoc 348dmg
- x2 fire Vladof Havoc
- x2 fire Revolution
- that new x1 fire Invader repeater.

That looks good to me, however:
1. I would like a look at the guncard of the x2 fire pearl havoc, didn't see it in your jalbum.
2. are you referring to the RF5 Incendiary Invader? I believe that's the newest one...
Back to top Go down
I alick I

I alick I

Posts : 622
Join date : 2010-04-19
Age : 45
Location : Merksem, Belgium, Europe (GMT+1)

chevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED* - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: chevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED*   chevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED* - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 7:47 am

chevro1et wrote:
I alick I wrote:
chevro1et wrote:
ALick, both the Torgue Liquid Wrath x3 shock and the Torgue Steel Wrath x3 shock look good to me. Just updating ARs again, likely a Vladov or two in there that might interest you and a 348 flat damage Atlas Pearl Havoc... or anything else from my collection, of course. king

Very good sir, I can also offer you the following new items to complete your sets:
- x2 fire Atlas Pearl Havoc
- x2 shock Vladof Havoc

I like these:
- Atlas Pearl Havoc 348dmg
- x2 fire Vladof Havoc
- x2 fire Revolution
- that new x1 fire Invader repeater.

That looks good to me, however:
1. I would like a look at the guncard of the x2 fire pearl havoc, didn't see it in your jalbum.
2. are you referring to the RF5 Incendiary Invader? I believe that's the newest one...

The Invader is the RF.G, the RF5 we traded for before, so I guess the RF.G is new because of the upgrade in dmg.

Correct, the Havocs wasn't there yet because I picked it up after updating the shop. Here they are is: Pearl Havoc x2 fire and Glorious Havoc x2 shock

Did you get my pm about a replacement for your "lost" sniper ??
Back to top Go down
chevro1et

chevro1et

Posts : 537
Join date : 2010-04-18
Age : 45
Location : Busan, South Korea (GMT +9)

chevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED* - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: chevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED*   chevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED* - Page 3 EmptySat May 01, 2010 2:10 am

UPGRADED AND ADDED ABOUT 35 WEAPONS INCLUDING
- kickass Orion sniper
- sick Detonating Stinger
- 6shot Defiler
- Vitriolic Crux
- Blast and Static Vengence
- Vladov elemental Havoc (x2 fire and explosive)
- flat damage Revolution
- x2 Incendiary Gasher

and a bunch more...
Back to top Go down
I alick I

I alick I

Posts : 622
Join date : 2010-04-19
Age : 45
Location : Merksem, Belgium, Europe (GMT+1)

chevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED* - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: chevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED*   chevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED* - Page 3 EmptySat May 01, 2010 4:05 am

chevro1et wrote:
UPGRADED AND ADDED ABOUT 35 WEAPONS INCLUDING
- kickass Orion sniper
- sick Detonating Stinger
- 6shot Defiler
- Vitriolic Crux
- Blast and Static Vengence
- Vladov elemental Havoc (x2 fire and explosive)
- flat damage Revolution
- x2 Incendiary Gasher

and a bunch more...

I'll be taking that x2 explosive Vladof Havoc as well sir so add something to your list Very Happy
Back to top Go down
chevro1et

chevro1et

Posts : 537
Join date : 2010-04-18
Age : 45
Location : Busan, South Korea (GMT +9)

chevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED* - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: chevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED*   chevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED* - Page 3 EmptySat May 01, 2010 4:08 am

Check the trade proposal I posted in your thread, please. I knew you would be all over that explosive Vladov Havoc .
Back to top Go down
Jess Un Ojo

Jess Un Ojo

Posts : 704
Join date : 2010-04-19
Age : 34
Location : Beaumont, Tx

chevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED* - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: chevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED*   chevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED* - Page 3 EmptySun May 02, 2010 12:16 am

Check this out!
chevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED* - Page 3 A46a2b8b
Back to top Go down
http://nobsborderlands.forumotion.com/360-f3/jess-un-ojo-and-cas
Sponsored content




chevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED* - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: chevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED*   chevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED* - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down
 
chevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED*
Back to top 
Page 3 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next
 Similar topics
-
» CSE ,pl dont make any workshop all around island

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
No BS Borderlands :: The Trade Junction :: 360-
Jump to: