No BS Borderlands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
CHANGES/ADDITIONS TO FORUM RULES!

Per a unanimous vote between moderators and administrators, there will be a new "Zero Tolerance Policy" on this forum for the following:
1)  Knowingly distributing/trading modded weapons and gear (CONSTRUCTS ARE CONSIDERED MODDED WEAPONS)
2)  Asking for or posting information regarding third-party software used to modify XBOX 360 save files
3)  Arguments with members regarding weapons in threads other than pre-designated weapons discussion threads, specifically a member's Trade Thread
POSTS AND THREADS PERTAINING TO THE GEARBOX FORUMS WILL EARN YOU A 3 DAY BAN, IT IS CLEARLY STATED IN THE FORUM RULES
More information regarding these new rules can be found in the forum rules thread
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 166 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:28 pm
The Finds of the Day
Found by Jess Un Ojo
Found by I alick I
Found by Jess Un Ojo
Latest topics
» Crack Windows 8 Pro V3
DO THEY EVEN EXIST EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 3:19 am by iphhela

» Dragon Naturallyspeaking 12 Italiano Download Gratis
DO THEY EVEN EXIST EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 6:49 am by iphhela

» Klyb_Alysa_As3d_Wa7dh
DO THEY EVEN EXIST EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 1:39 pm by iphhela

» Official "Is my gun modded/Constructed?" Thread
DO THEY EVEN EXIST EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 12:15 am by ChrisPBaken

» Legit Players.
DO THEY EVEN EXIST EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 1:48 pm by ChrisPBaken

» THIS PLACE IS NOT DEAD YET!
DO THEY EVEN EXIST EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 11:57 pm by ChrisPBaken

» ChrisPBaken's Gun Collection
DO THEY EVEN EXIST EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 1:31 am by ChrisPBaken

» anybody out there?
DO THEY EVEN EXIST EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 1:57 pm by KazeMunashii

» !DEEP FATHOM MARKET!
DO THEY EVEN EXIST EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 1:50 pm by KazeMunashii

Top posters
Jess Un Ojo
DO THEY EVEN EXIST I_vote_lcapDO THEY EVEN EXIST I_voting_barDO THEY EVEN EXIST I_vote_rcap 
I alick I
DO THEY EVEN EXIST I_vote_lcapDO THEY EVEN EXIST I_voting_barDO THEY EVEN EXIST I_vote_rcap 
EvilTACO941
R3N3GAD3
chevro1et
LEX HARDCORE
Dacheat
TheTerminator
lefort40
Cass277
Statistics
We have 96 registered users
The newest registered user is neumlean

Our users have posted a total of 5652 messages in 138 subjects

DO THEY EVEN EXIST

Go down 
+6
Skinwalker619
R3N3GAD3
venomous72
axe1103
Dacheat
Jess Un Ojo
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Jess Un Ojo

Jess Un Ojo

DO THEY EVEN EXIST Empty
PostSubject: DO THEY EVEN EXIST   DO THEY EVEN EXIST EmptyThu May 13, 2010 2:44 pm

I have seen some Legendary Eridian guns out there, but between Cass, Chevy, Nola, and Myself we have never seen one in a chest. Do these even exist?!? I would like someone to post a pic in chest if found. Also feel free to say if you have found one. No offense but i wont believe it till i see it. The same goes for Eridiians of Blue rarity. Havent seen them either. Between the four of us we have mountains of hours farming the armory. PROVE ME WRONG !

Last edited by Jess Un Ojo on Thu May 13, 2010 2:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://nobsborderlands.forumotion.com/360-f3/jess-un-ojo-and-cas
Dacheat

DO THEY EVEN EXIST Empty
PostSubject: Re: DO THEY EVEN EXIST   DO THEY EVEN EXIST EmptyThu May 13, 2010 2:46 pm

I have found one, but it sucked (as to all eridians) so I tossed it.
Back to top Go down
axe1103

axe1103

DO THEY EVEN EXIST Empty
PostSubject: Re: DO THEY EVEN EXIST   DO THEY EVEN EXIST EmptyThu May 13, 2010 2:48 pm

Damn I wish I had taken a picture of it, but I found a horrible legendary orange rarity eridian in the armory up in the maze of boxes on the top floor a long while back. I know pictures would prove it, but yeah they do exist and I have horrible luck farming.
Back to top Go down
Jess Un Ojo

Jess Un Ojo

DO THEY EVEN EXIST Empty
PostSubject: Re: DO THEY EVEN EXIST   DO THEY EVEN EXIST EmptyThu May 13, 2010 2:48 pm

Dacheat wrote:
I have found one, but it sucked (as to all eridians) so I tossed it.

You found a legendary one? I agree that they suck. I just want to see or find one myself. They are more rare than pearls.
Back to top Go down
Dacheat

DO THEY EVEN EXIST Empty
PostSubject: Re: DO THEY EVEN EXIST   DO THEY EVEN EXIST EmptyThu May 13, 2010 2:49 pm

Yeah I found one in the armory.
Back to top Go down
Jess Un Ojo

Jess Un Ojo

DO THEY EVEN EXIST Empty
PostSubject: Re: DO THEY EVEN EXIST   DO THEY EVEN EXIST EmptyThu May 13, 2010 2:52 pm

axe1103 wrote:
Damn I wish I had taken a picture of it, but I found a horrible legendary orange rarity eridian in the armory up in the maze of boxes on the top floor a long while back. I know pictures would prove it, but yeah they do exist and I have horrible luck farming.

Bring on the PICS IN CHEST!
Back to top Go down
axe1103

axe1103

DO THEY EVEN EXIST Empty
PostSubject: Re: DO THEY EVEN EXIST   DO THEY EVEN EXIST EmptyThu May 13, 2010 2:54 pm

Haha yeah it was on one of my first ever armory runs believe it or not. If I ever farm again, let alone play the game again, and find one...I'll be sure and take a picture; haha those are a lot of IF's.
Back to top Go down
Jess Un Ojo

Jess Un Ojo

DO THEY EVEN EXIST Empty
PostSubject: Re: DO THEY EVEN EXIST   DO THEY EVEN EXIST EmptyThu May 13, 2010 2:54 pm

I have no reason to doubt DaCheat or Axe. I just want to see it in the chest.
Back to top Go down
venomous72

venomous72

DO THEY EVEN EXIST Empty
PostSubject: Re: DO THEY EVEN EXIST   DO THEY EVEN EXIST EmptyThu May 13, 2010 2:59 pm

Never found one. Rarer than even Reapers IMO but they also suck
Back to top Go down
R3N3GAD3
Admin
R3N3GAD3

DO THEY EVEN EXIST Empty
PostSubject: Re: DO THEY EVEN EXIST   DO THEY EVEN EXIST EmptyThu May 13, 2010 3:04 pm

not to stray from topic, but in regards to what Jess said about legendary alien weapons being more rare than pearls- i agree, but not just about the alien weapon portion

who has found an elemental bruiser?

how many posts on this forum alone about finding a legit reaper?

there are many weapons more rare and BETTER than pearls, and i think its just the games way of laughing and saying fuck you because out of all the pearls, not including shields-which are actually as badass as theyre made out to be? the aries? maybe the bessie (for us non sniper/specter users...?

anyways-ive never ever seen the legendary eridian in a chest or even on the ground lol so i cant comment

sorry back on topic
Back to top Go down
https://nobsborderlands.forumotion.com
Skinwalker619

Skinwalker619

DO THEY EVEN EXIST Empty
PostSubject: Re: DO THEY EVEN EXIST   DO THEY EVEN EXIST EmptyThu May 13, 2010 3:09 pm

I've had one drop off a Lance Chem but have never seen one in a chest, and those damn things love me. I once opened 6 straight chests of Eridian crap in the Armory Mad
Back to top Go down
EvilTACO941

EvilTACO941

DO THEY EVEN EXIST Empty
PostSubject: Re: DO THEY EVEN EXIST   DO THEY EVEN EXIST EmptyThu May 13, 2010 5:12 pm

http://blazzar.jalbum.net/Weapon%20Shop/ look under the eridian weapon tab I have all of them
Back to top Go down
nolahornets394

DO THEY EVEN EXIST Empty
PostSubject: Re: DO THEY EVEN EXIST   DO THEY EVEN EXIST EmptyThu May 13, 2010 9:37 pm

DO THEY EVEN EXIST Index
found this pic on gbx forums

Last edited by nolahornets394 on Fri May 14, 2010 2:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
R3N3GAD3
Admin
R3N3GAD3

DO THEY EVEN EXIST Empty
PostSubject: Re: DO THEY EVEN EXIST   DO THEY EVEN EXIST EmptyFri May 14, 2010 2:39 am

i think they made the eridian weapons "rare" (were talkin origional game here' to make everyon miss the really good weapons by thinking eridians were legit and badass lol

i think its a damn con!!
Back to top Go down
https://nobsborderlands.forumotion.com
Jess Un Ojo

Jess Un Ojo

DO THEY EVEN EXIST Empty
PostSubject: Re: DO THEY EVEN EXIST   DO THEY EVEN EXIST EmptyFri May 14, 2010 7:30 am

Well geuss that answers that. Thanks Nola. Ren or Mods lock this at will and delete. Thanks for the feedback.
Back to top Go down
CcEditionXr

DO THEY EVEN EXIST Empty
PostSubject: Re: DO THEY EVEN EXIST   DO THEY EVEN EXIST EmptySun May 16, 2010 7:43 pm

I do believe that they exist, but as with all Eridians, they're nothing special. I tried out the lightning, and it sucked. I couldn't get a headshot if they stood there and did nothing
Back to top Go down
lefort40

lefort40

DO THEY EVEN EXIST Empty
PostSubject: Re: DO THEY EVEN EXIST   DO THEY EVEN EXIST EmptySun May 16, 2010 7:45 pm

Alright, if you want me to lock the thread, will do. Locking now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DO THEY EVEN EXIST Empty
PostSubject: Re: DO THEY EVEN EXIST   DO THEY EVEN EXIST Empty

Back to top Go down

DO THEY EVEN EXIST
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
No BS Borderlands :: Weapons & Gear Discussion-
Jump to: