No BS Borderlands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
CHANGES/ADDITIONS TO FORUM RULES!

Per a unanimous vote between moderators and administrators, there will be a new "Zero Tolerance Policy" on this forum for the following:
1)  Knowingly distributing/trading modded weapons and gear (CONSTRUCTS ARE CONSIDERED MODDED WEAPONS)
2)  Asking for or posting information regarding third-party software used to modify XBOX 360 save files
3)  Arguments with members regarding weapons in threads other than pre-designated weapons discussion threads, specifically a member's Trade Thread
POSTS AND THREADS PERTAINING TO THE GEARBOX FORUMS WILL EARN YOU A 3 DAY BAN, IT IS CLEARLY STATED IN THE FORUM RULES
More information regarding these new rules can be found in the forum rules thread
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 166 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:28 pm
The Finds of the Day
Found by Jess Un Ojo
Found by I alick I
Found by Jess Un Ojo
Latest topics
» Crack Windows 8 Pro V3
FAST AND EASY (armory runs) EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 3:19 am by iphhela

» Dragon Naturallyspeaking 12 Italiano Download Gratis
FAST AND EASY (armory runs) EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 6:49 am by iphhela

» Klyb_Alysa_As3d_Wa7dh
FAST AND EASY (armory runs) EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 1:39 pm by iphhela

» Official "Is my gun modded/Constructed?" Thread
FAST AND EASY (armory runs) EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 12:15 am by ChrisPBaken

» Legit Players.
FAST AND EASY (armory runs) EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 1:48 pm by ChrisPBaken

» THIS PLACE IS NOT DEAD YET!
FAST AND EASY (armory runs) EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 11:57 pm by ChrisPBaken

» ChrisPBaken's Gun Collection
FAST AND EASY (armory runs) EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 1:31 am by ChrisPBaken

» anybody out there?
FAST AND EASY (armory runs) EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 1:57 pm by KazeMunashii

» !DEEP FATHOM MARKET!
FAST AND EASY (armory runs) EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 1:50 pm by KazeMunashii

Top posters
Jess Un Ojo
FAST AND EASY (armory runs) I_vote_lcapFAST AND EASY (armory runs) I_voting_barFAST AND EASY (armory runs) I_vote_rcap 
I alick I
FAST AND EASY (armory runs) I_vote_lcapFAST AND EASY (armory runs) I_voting_barFAST AND EASY (armory runs) I_vote_rcap 
EvilTACO941
R3N3GAD3
chevro1et
LEX HARDCORE
Dacheat
TheTerminator
lefort40
Cass277
Statistics
We have 96 registered users
The newest registered user is neumlean

Our users have posted a total of 5652 messages in 138 subjects

FAST AND EASY (armory runs)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ChrisPBaken

ChrisPBaken

FAST AND EASY (armory runs) Empty
PostSubject: FAST AND EASY (armory runs)   FAST AND EASY (armory runs) EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 7:40 pm

While playing with cass today we discovered that once you farm the armory all you have to do is exit the area and come back. Upon reloading EVERYTHING is reset, YES even the chests. You don't have to save and quit, and you do not have to spend 15 minutes driving.
Again.... Farm, Exit area, Come back, and hop the wall. THAT's IT!

who wants to farm with me?
Back to top Go down
Hi im JC

PostSubject: Re: FAST AND EASY (armory runs)   FAST AND EASY (armory runs) EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 7:50 pm

So you just have to leave the Armory and re-enter and everything is reset?
Back to top Go down
Jess Un Ojo

Jess Un Ojo

PostSubject: Re: FAST AND EASY (armory runs)   FAST AND EASY (armory runs) EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 9:29 pm

You have to have a sledges shotgun too. The light wall is up on the right side where you go in to the courtyard at the armory door. You get shot over the wall with the shotgun and yes all the chests are reset...well almost all of them a few do not reset for some reason. All of the 61 chests do tho.
Back to top Go down
https://nobsborderlands.forumotion.com/360-f3/jess-un-ojo-and-cas
ChrisPBaken

ChrisPBaken

PostSubject: Re: FAST AND EASY (armory runs)   FAST AND EASY (armory runs) EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 11:16 pm

it is awesome. Now you guys can maximize your farming
Back to top Go down
Cass277

PostSubject: Re: FAST AND EASY (armory runs)   FAST AND EASY (armory runs) EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 4:44 am

I don't think the OP is THAT descriptive so:

I found the perfect barrel 5 6 shot elemental equalizer in the armory w/ 4.2 scope and was waiting for someone to get online who could take a picture.. I thought I would mess around in road's end while I was waiting. Chris gets online and he says he can take one, so we head to the armory and.. OH SHIT, the hologram barrier is up, we can't get in!

Handily I had a sledge's shotgun on me and you can actually boost players over the top of the structure with the barrier. I got chris over there so I could get a picture of it, but as he went in.. ALL OF THE CHESTS WERE RESET. After we figured this out, we just kept spamming it, you can get around 5 runs done to one run done the normal way since it takes forever to travel.

BTW, this is the gun that I lost =[
http://gearcalc.50webs.com/#urturkmmtikksjllmfhihgijjmoppbdeizxwwsqqjxxxxacehxvtqpnkltrop
Back to top Go down
A Can Of Win

A Can Of Win

PostSubject: Re: FAST AND EASY (armory runs)   FAST AND EASY (armory runs) EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 7:07 am

Cass277 wrote:
BTW, this is the gun that I lost =[
http://gearcalc.50webs.com/#urturkmmtikksjllmfhihgijjmoppbdeizxwwsqqjxxxxacehxvtqpnkltrop

Great discoveries demand great sacrifice.
Back to top Go down
ChrisPBaken

ChrisPBaken

PostSubject: Re: FAST AND EASY (armory runs)   FAST AND EASY (armory runs) EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 10:57 am

Sorry about the detail lol. I think you ultimately would have found it eventually any way. But i was there. Lol i believe i delivered the sledges shotgun, i have another one now, i never knew they worked like that so well.

Hey Can, we should Not trade this Cyclops around ok? I just would like it to be exclusive

And Cass, since you are he ultimate reason i farmed last night i believe you and jess disserve a copy of it.

EDIT: That is a SICK looking revolver Sad
Back to top Go down
Jess Un Ojo

Jess Un Ojo

PostSubject: Re: FAST AND EASY (armory runs)   FAST AND EASY (armory runs) EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 11:01 am

Quote :
And Cass, since you are he ultimate reason i farmed last night i believe you and jess disserve a copy of it.

We appreciate that! We will gladly trade for it but we will thankfully take it as well. Your call man.
Back to top Go down
https://nobsborderlands.forumotion.com/360-f3/jess-un-ojo-and-cas
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FAST AND EASY (armory runs)   FAST AND EASY (armory runs) Empty

Back to top Go down

FAST AND EASY (armory runs)
Page 1 of 1