No BS Borderlands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
CHANGES/ADDITIONS TO FORUM RULES!

Per a unanimous vote between moderators and administrators, there will be a new "Zero Tolerance Policy" on this forum for the following:
1)  Knowingly distributing/trading modded weapons and gear (CONSTRUCTS ARE CONSIDERED MODDED WEAPONS)
2)  Asking for or posting information regarding third-party software used to modify XBOX 360 save files
3)  Arguments with members regarding weapons in threads other than pre-designated weapons discussion threads, specifically a member's Trade Thread
POSTS AND THREADS PERTAINING TO THE GEARBOX FORUMS WILL EARN YOU A 3 DAY BAN, IT IS CLEARLY STATED IN THE FORUM RULES
More information regarding these new rules can be found in the forum rules thread
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 166 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:28 pm
The Finds of the Day
Found by Jess Un Ojo
Found by I alick I
Found by Jess Un Ojo
Latest topics
» Crack Windows 8 Pro V3
NEEDZ HALP DESPERATELY! EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 3:19 am by iphhela

» Dragon Naturallyspeaking 12 Italiano Download Gratis
NEEDZ HALP DESPERATELY! EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 6:49 am by iphhela

» Klyb_Alysa_As3d_Wa7dh
NEEDZ HALP DESPERATELY! EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 1:39 pm by iphhela

» Official "Is my gun modded/Constructed?" Thread
NEEDZ HALP DESPERATELY! EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 12:15 am by ChrisPBaken

» Legit Players.
NEEDZ HALP DESPERATELY! EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 1:48 pm by ChrisPBaken

» THIS PLACE IS NOT DEAD YET!
NEEDZ HALP DESPERATELY! EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 11:57 pm by ChrisPBaken

» ChrisPBaken's Gun Collection
NEEDZ HALP DESPERATELY! EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 1:31 am by ChrisPBaken

» anybody out there?
NEEDZ HALP DESPERATELY! EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 1:57 pm by KazeMunashii

» !DEEP FATHOM MARKET!
NEEDZ HALP DESPERATELY! EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 1:50 pm by KazeMunashii

Top posters
Jess Un Ojo
NEEDZ HALP DESPERATELY! I_vote_lcapNEEDZ HALP DESPERATELY! I_voting_barNEEDZ HALP DESPERATELY! I_vote_rcap 
I alick I
NEEDZ HALP DESPERATELY! I_vote_lcapNEEDZ HALP DESPERATELY! I_voting_barNEEDZ HALP DESPERATELY! I_vote_rcap 
EvilTACO941
R3N3GAD3
chevro1et
LEX HARDCORE
Dacheat
TheTerminator
lefort40
Cass277
Statistics
We have 96 registered users
The newest registered user is neumlean

Our users have posted a total of 5652 messages in 138 subjects

NEEDZ HALP DESPERATELY!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CcEditionXr

NEEDZ HALP DESPERATELY! Empty
PostSubject: NEEDZ HALP DESPERATELY!   NEEDZ HALP DESPERATELY! EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 1:26 pm

Since this isn't boosting or farming, I'm just making a new thread.

I missed the New Haven Claptrap on Playthrough 2, I accidentally saved and now I cannot get that one last SDU, so if someone would be kind enough to invite me to their party so I could do the repair with them, I'd be extremely grateful.

That is, if it's possible to do that
Back to top Go down
R3N3GAD3
Admin
R3N3GAD3

PostSubject: Re: NEEDZ HALP DESPERATELY!   NEEDZ HALP DESPERATELY! EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 2:46 pm

as long as someone hasn't gotten that claptrap-youll get it when thye repair-

just remember to save with the repair kit, and dashboard if that faggot doesnt spew out an SDU

...makes going back slightly quicker
Back to top Go down
https://nobsborderlands.forumotion.com
CcEditionXr

PostSubject: Re: NEEDZ HALP DESPERATELY!   NEEDZ HALP DESPERATELY! EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 2:59 pm

Yeah, I posted the same question at GBX and some faggot said it was impossible and that it was lost
Back to top Go down
R3N3GAD3
Admin
R3N3GAD3

PostSubject: Re: NEEDZ HALP DESPERATELY!   NEEDZ HALP DESPERATELY! EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 3:15 pm

its not guaranteed...

dont misread what i said, BUT i have had luck getting one or two that i HADN't gotten (got a grenade mod or something else stupid) and i know of other people that have done it this way as well, but like i said-not always-

you gotta understand that it goes along with the whole quest glitch shit that you see happen in Knoxx all the time-you get shit that you dont have, shit gets completed-but sometimes it doesnt

like i said-theres a chance that you could get it in a game with someone that hasnt yet, but its not for SURE
Back to top Go down
https://nobsborderlands.forumotion.com
CcEditionXr

PostSubject: Re: NEEDZ HALP DESPERATELY!   NEEDZ HALP DESPERATELY! EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 3:23 pm

Yeah, I'll try it, and I'll get back to you with the results
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEEDZ HALP DESPERATELY!   NEEDZ HALP DESPERATELY! Empty

Back to top Go down

NEEDZ HALP DESPERATELY!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
No BS Borderlands :: Borderlands Co-Op-
Jump to: