HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
CHANGES/ADDITIONS TO FORUM RULES!

Per a unanimous vote between moderators and administrators, there will be a new "Zero Tolerance Policy" on this forum for the following:
1)  Knowingly distributing/trading modded weapons and gear (CONSTRUCTS ARE CONSIDERED MODDED WEAPONS)
2)  Asking for or posting information regarding third-party software used to modify XBOX 360 save files
3)  Arguments with members regarding weapons in threads other than pre-designated weapons discussion threads, specifically a member's Trade Thread
POSTS AND THREADS PERTAINING TO THE GEARBOX FORUMS WILL EARN YOU A 3 DAY BAN, IT IS CLEARLY STATED IN THE FORUM RULES
More information regarding these new rules can be found in the forum rules thread
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Sun May 09, 2010 2:35 pm
The Finds of the Day
Found by Jess Un Ojo
Found by I alick I
Found by Jess Un Ojo
Latest topics
» Crack Windows 8 Pro V3
Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:19 am by iphhela

» Dragon Naturallyspeaking 12 Italiano Download Gratis
Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:49 am by iphhela

» Klyb_Alysa_As3d_Wa7dh
Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:39 pm by iphhela

» Official "Is my gun modded/Constructed?" Thread
Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:15 am by ChrisPBaken

» Legit Players.
Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:48 pm by ChrisPBaken

» THIS PLACE IS NOT DEAD YET!
Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:57 pm by ChrisPBaken

» ChrisPBaken's Gun Collection
Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:31 am by ChrisPBaken

» anybody out there?
Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:57 pm by KazeMunashii

» !DEEP FATHOM MARKET!
Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:50 pm by KazeMunashii

Top posters
Jess Un Ojo

I alick I

EvilTACO941

R3N3GAD3

chevro1et

LEX HARDCORE

Dacheat

TheTerminator

lefort40

Cass277

Statistics
We have 96 registered users
The newest registered user is neumlean

Our users have posted a total of 5652 messages in 138 subjects

Share | 

Maxxed out weapons list

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cass277

PostSubject: Maxxed out weapons list   Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:21 am

I've seen a lot of people say things are maxxed out when they really aren't, so I've created a thread which will list all of the max stat weapons with the best parts. This thread is NOT related to the best legit thread - this is simply a reference to how close your gun is from being the best, and none of these guns have been legitimately found.

All weapons have been created in the gear calculator, so the pictures may not seem realistic. Some stats on the gun card may be a tad messed up.

REPEATERS

Hyperion Nemesis
Shots will break up into 3 corrosive projectiles when the target is at a distance. Considered by many to be one of the most powerful guns in the game.

Maliwan Firehawk
Bullets explode in fire every shot, and has an exceptional ability to proc at x6, a strong competitor for the Hellfire.

Atlas Troll
A standard repeater, albeit it regenerates your health while equipped. Quite rare to find.

Dahl Hornet
A burst fire repeater that will proc in corrosive more than any other repeater. Extremely damaging in a Hunter's hands.

Torgue Violator
A powerful repeater, firing three bullets at once with a much heightened fire rate gives this gun a punch. The elemental versions are notable for their ability to proc every shot. TK variations in this gun are always better, except the elemental versions.

Vladof Rebel
The Vladof Rebel comes with an increased rate of fire and a very high magazine capacity. Can also come in elemental versions. TK variations with the 8.1 fire rate are always better since they output much higher DPS.

Hyperion Invader
The Invader will always come with a huge 4.7 scope that will fire every bullet in the clip when scoped. Red material Invaders have been used here since they are superior to the Crimson. Elemental variations of this weapon also exist.

Tediore Protector
The Tediore Protector follows the theme of all Tediore legendaries, meaning it will regenerate ammo. Elemental variations of this weapon also exist.

S&S Gemini
The Gemini has a 2-round burst fire coupled with a double shot. Considered to be one of the most useless guns in the game.

Rocket launchers

Torgue Undertaker
The Undertaker is one of the strongest launchers out there, with a huge clip, automatic firing and high damage.

Torgue Redemption
The Redemption is the most powerful rocket launcher in damage, but it uses 4 rockets in order to shoot, so it will use up ammo supply extremely fast. Rockets also travel slower.

Hyperion Nidhogg
The Nidhogg will break up into three smaller rockets when it has traveled far enough, making it decent for carpet bombing; however the Mongol is considerably better at doing it.

Vladof Mongol
The Mongol will continue splitting into more projectiles as it travels along - one rocket can eventually become 15 or so. A mass of these rockets is like armageddon. Uses three rocket ammo per shot.

Maliwan Rhino
The Rhino will always be elemental, and its rockets will erupt with that element when they are flying. It is possible to shoot at the feet of an enemy and have the rocket explode in the air, then hit the feet, doing double damage.

Torgue Single Shot
Single shot rocket launchers bring extreme power with a good reload time, however the Undertaker has equal power and is automatic.

Torgue Spread Launchers
Spread launchers are extremely effective for carpet bombing and deal ridiculous damage to all enemies in the vicinity.

Torgue Helix Launchers
Helix launchers fire three rockets in a tight spiral - these will do more damage than a single shot launcher if all three projectiles hit, doing major damage.

Snipers (BOLT ACTION)

Jakobs Bessie
The Bessie is, alongside the Skullmasher, the most powerful sniper in the game. Ridiculous damage and a 500% critical hit bonus is almost guaranteed to one hit kill anything. When scoped, the Bessie also has 100 accuracy.

Jakobs Skullmasher
The Skullmasher fires 6 bullets per shot. If all 6 bullets connect, this sniper is doing insane damage. The Skullmasher also features extremely strong knockback like the Sledge's Shotgun.

XX VERSION (more damaging, less accurate)

ZZ VERSION (less damaging, more accurate (tighter spread))

Maliwan Volcano
The Volcano is the best incendiary sniper out there, creating large firey explosions wherever it shoots. The Volcano is so strong that it is possible to one hit kill a Green Crab Worm if a critical is scored.

Atlas Cyclops
The Cyclops is a true sniper in Borderlands - it features a gigantic scope (labelled as 3.2, but is considerably higher) for extreme long distance shooting. The Cyclops also has increased bullet velocity.

Vladof Surkov
The Surkov has the fastest firing rate for a bolt action sniper, and also has an extremely fast reload speed.

Jakobs Thunder
Thunder snipers of the Jakobs variety are extremely strong, almost as strong as a Bessie. Although the Bessie is better, these are easier to find and make good substitutes.

Vladof Thunder
Vladof Thunders have slightly less damage than a Jakobs, but a better fire rate.

Atlas Thunder
Atlas Thunders are good, balanced snipers with good accuracy, power, and a balance in fire rate.

Maliwan Hawkeye
Hawkeyes are unique in that they are (exception being the Bessie) the most accurate snipers in the game. .1 is also added to the scope of the weapon.

Last edited by Cass277 on Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:49 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cass277

PostSubject: Re: Maxxed out weapons list   Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:22 am

Reserved.
Back to top Go down
Cass277

PostSubject: Re: Maxxed out weapons list   Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:23 am

Reserved - please let me know if this is a good idea and whether I should continue as well as suggestions. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
I alick I

PostSubject: Re: Maxxed out weapons list   Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:46 am

Nice going Cass !!!

However the Hornets are not maxxed out, these are (U urban material makes them nasty, even with barrel 5 they're still higher in dmg than the ones you posted):

TK5 U Nasty Hornet
Dahl
Level Requirement: 61
Dmg: 266 Acc: 85.3 ROF: 10.5 Clip: 20
• Highly effective vs Armor
• Chance to Corrode enemies
• Feel the Sting
• 4.6x Zoom
• +2 Burst Count
Corrosive X4
$6288161

HRD5 U Nasty Hornet
Dahl
Dmg: 342 Acc: 85.3 ROF: 7.3 Clip: 20
• Feel the Sting
• 4.6x Zoom
• +2 Burst Count
Corrosive X4
$7431463

The same goes for e.g. Trolls, etc.
Back to top Go down
Gun Jack

PostSubject: Re: Maxxed out weapons list   Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:25 am

I alick I wrote:
Nice going Cass !!!

However the Hornets are not maxxed out, these are (U urban material makes them nasty, even with barrel 5 they're still higher in dmg than the ones you posted):

TK5 U Nasty Hornet
Dahl
• Feel the Sting
• 4.6x Zoom
• +2 Burst Count
Corrosive X4
$6288161

HRD5 U Nasty Hornet
Dahl
• Feel the Sting
• 4.6x Zoom
• +2 Burst Count
Corrosive X4
$7431463

True Alick but also the "U" Urban Material losses in accuracy over the OP listing. BUT I'd go with your maxxed version because with repeaters they are more geared/effective towards mid-close quarters combat than long range.
Back to top Go down
I alick I

PostSubject: Re: Maxxed out weapons list   Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:14 am

Gun Jack wrote:
I alick I wrote:
Nice going Cass !!!

TK5 U Nasty Hornet
Dahl
• Feel the Sting
• 4.6x Zoom
• +2 Burst Count
Corrosive X4
$6288161

HRD5 U Nasty Hornet
Dahl
• Feel the Sting
• 4.6x Zoom
• +2 Burst Count
Corrosive X4
$7431463

True Alick but also the "U" Urban Material losses in accuracy over the OP listing. BUT I'd go with your maxxed version because with repeaters they are more geared/effective towards mid-close quarters combat than long range.

No, these are with barrel 4 for highest damage, thus lower accuracy. The ones with barrel 5 and thus +/- same accuracy as OP will still be higher in damage than the OP though Wink
Back to top Go down
Cass277

PostSubject: Re: Maxxed out weapons list   Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:48 am

Yeah, that's the problem. The difference between barrel 4 and barrel 5 is more of a preference thing, so I'm not sure what to pick. 90 accuracy is really nice, but more damage with a loss of 5 accuracy is also nice. Tricky..
Back to top Go down
Jess Un Ojo

PostSubject: Re: Maxxed out weapons list   Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:05 am

Isnt this the best legit thread...?
Back to top Go down
http://nobsborderlands.forumotion.com/360-f3/jess-un-ojo-and-cas
Cass277

PostSubject: Re: Maxxed out weapons list   Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:08 am

@ Jess nope, read the introduction

Bolt action snipers are up. For some reason I can't make a Hawkeye for the life of me, can anyone help?
Back to top Go down
I alick I

PostSubject: Re: Maxxed out weapons list   Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:26 am

Cass277 wrote:
Yeah, that's the problem. The difference between barrel 4 and barrel 5 is more of a preference thing, so I'm not sure what to pick. 90 accuracy is really nice, but more damage with a loss of 5 accuracy is also nice. Tricky..

Same here, but I always tend to lean towards damage instead of accuracy for determining if something is maxxed since its not about preference while playing.

Also, like Jack said, repeaters are not snipers or assault rifles ... damage is preferred Wink
Back to top Go down
I alick I

PostSubject: Re: Maxxed out weapons list   Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:34 am

Cass277 wrote:
@ Jess nope, read the introduction

Bolt action snipers are up. For some reason I can't make a Hawkeye for the life of me, can anyone help?

There you go friend:

Gear Calculator Hawkeye

they can only have barrel 5 I believe.
Back to top Go down
chevro1et

PostSubject: Re: Maxxed out weapons list   Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:57 am

How is it that my legit lvl 59 TK Cobalt Firehawk outdoes your GearCalc construct in regards to DPS with a very minimal loss in acc? Mine just needs a better mag...

Mine:

Your flimsy construct:
Back to top Go down
Cass277

PostSubject: Re: Maxxed out weapons list   Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:09 pm

That's what I was saying about the barrels - I was defaultly using barrel 5. Damage vs. accuracy is down to preference - that's why I need to know which barrel should be aimed for in repeaters.

BTW, this would be yours, maxxed out:

Launchers added.
Back to top Go down
LEX HARDCORE

PostSubject: Re: Maxxed out weapons list   Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:35 pm

elemental Surkovs:
x2 can be 6 clips as well (RoF up to 1.6ish)
x3 are 3 clips but can have low (1.1) or high (1.6) RoF

try to change the scope on the x2 incendiary you are showing. it might go up to x3!

like that:

i would not even consider x1 elementals, to be honest. they're lame! Smile

all in all, i don't think that thread is the best idea, cause anybody can play around with the gear calc, if he wants to know how high several guns go. but thats just my 2 cents.
Back to top Go down
Cass277

PostSubject: Re: Maxxed out weapons list   Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:48 pm

The 1.8 scope adds one to tech level? Woah, news to me! Updated 'em.

That's true lex, but some people might not know the best parts for certain weapons. For instance, on the launchers, it took me a while to figure out that mag 4 is better than mag 5, as it gives a 15% damage bonus.
Back to top Go down
I alick I

PostSubject: Re: Maxxed out weapons list   Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:51 pm

Cass277 wrote:

Not only the scope does tech+1, also stock 3 does tech+1 cheers
Back to top Go down
Cass277

PostSubject: Re: Maxxed out weapons list   Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:57 pm

I alick I wrote:
Cass277 wrote:

Not only the scope does tech+1, also stock 3 does tech+1 cheers

Which just led me to:
Back to top Go down
LEX HARDCORE

PostSubject: Re: Maxxed out weapons list   Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:01 pm

yeah, alick constructed those a long time ago and we had them in game, but they won't spawn like that, believe me.

better delete it before they're going around here soon Wink
Back to top Go down
Cass277

PostSubject: Re: Maxxed out weapons list   Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:08 pm

Well, they SHOULD be able to spawn though? Although the window of it happening is the size of an atom, it should still be possible.
Back to top Go down
A Can Of Win

PostSubject: Re: Maxxed out weapons list   Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:26 pm

I wouldn't say having all the highest numbered parts is "maxxed out." I think the definition of that is the best possible combination of parts.
Back to top Go down
LEX HARDCORE

PostSubject: Re: Maxxed out weapons list   Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:10 am

Cass277 wrote:
Well, they SHOULD be able to spawn though? Although the window of it happening is the size of an atom, it should still be possible.

have you ever seen incendiary butchers?
have you ever seen other liquid invaders x3 than fire?

if you say "no" twice, you won't ever see a x3 penetrator and they just don't spawn like that. call it glitched, bugged, not possible, whatever...
Back to top Go down
I alick I

PostSubject: Re: Maxxed out weapons list   Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:34 am

Cass277 wrote:

I'm going all out here ... Cass, make a Reavers' Egde elemental Penetrator, they will always be x3 Wink
Back to top Go down
I alick I

PostSubject: Re: Maxxed out weapons list   Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:35 am

LEX HARDCORE wrote:
yeah, alick constructed those a long time ago and we had them in game, but they won't spawn like that, believe me.

better delete it before they're going around here soon Wink

Blasphemy !!!!!

But Lex is right, I've had these for a long time ... but I believe they are not going to happen anytime soon ...
Back to top Go down
R3N3GAD3
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Maxxed out weapons list   Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:19 pm

so theres a lot of discussion about "preferance" on this thread-

with that being said, it probably shouldnt be called "maxxed stats weapons" i have a vastly shared opinion that some of the "maxxed" weapons aren't the best (im not going to name them all, im too lazy) but

maxxed anarchy? definitely not the best with a fuckin 4.3 scope
maxxed friendly fire? definitely not the best with the horrible fire rate and 2 shot clip

maybe some more thought needs to be put into what this thread should be because frankly, your "maxxed" weapons arent the best version available to some people-and 3 or 4 of you have already spoken of "preferance"

my 192x4 scopeless, banana clip anarchy is better than the 204-see what i mean

and make sure this stays what you want it to stay, or ill lock it and delete it since jess is already working hard on the best legit thread-its already too close, but ill give it a chance

PostSubject: Re: Maxxed out weapons list   

Back to top Go down

Maxxed out weapons list
Page 1 of 1