No BS Borderlands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
CHANGES/ADDITIONS TO FORUM RULES!

Per a unanimous vote between moderators and administrators, there will be a new "Zero Tolerance Policy" on this forum for the following:
1)  Knowingly distributing/trading modded weapons and gear (CONSTRUCTS ARE CONSIDERED MODDED WEAPONS)
2)  Asking for or posting information regarding third-party software used to modify XBOX 360 save files
3)  Arguments with members regarding weapons in threads other than pre-designated weapons discussion threads, specifically a member's Trade Thread
POSTS AND THREADS PERTAINING TO THE GEARBOX FORUMS WILL EARN YOU A 3 DAY BAN, IT IS CLEARLY STATED IN THE FORUM RULES
More information regarding these new rules can be found in the forum rules thread
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 166 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:28 pm
The Finds of the Day
Found by Jess Un Ojo
Found by I alick I
Found by Jess Un Ojo
Latest topics
» Crack Windows 8 Pro V3
What are your favourite scopes and why? EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 3:19 am by iphhela

» Dragon Naturallyspeaking 12 Italiano Download Gratis
What are your favourite scopes and why? EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 6:49 am by iphhela

» Klyb_Alysa_As3d_Wa7dh
What are your favourite scopes and why? EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 1:39 pm by iphhela

» Official "Is my gun modded/Constructed?" Thread
What are your favourite scopes and why? EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 12:15 am by ChrisPBaken

» Legit Players.
What are your favourite scopes and why? EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 1:48 pm by ChrisPBaken

» THIS PLACE IS NOT DEAD YET!
What are your favourite scopes and why? EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 11:57 pm by ChrisPBaken

» ChrisPBaken's Gun Collection
What are your favourite scopes and why? EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 1:31 am by ChrisPBaken

» anybody out there?
What are your favourite scopes and why? EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 1:57 pm by KazeMunashii

» !DEEP FATHOM MARKET!
What are your favourite scopes and why? EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 1:50 pm by KazeMunashii

Top posters
Jess Un Ojo
What are your favourite scopes and why? I_vote_lcapWhat are your favourite scopes and why? I_voting_barWhat are your favourite scopes and why? I_vote_rcap 
I alick I
What are your favourite scopes and why? I_vote_lcapWhat are your favourite scopes and why? I_voting_barWhat are your favourite scopes and why? I_vote_rcap 
EvilTACO941
R3N3GAD3
chevro1et
LEX HARDCORE
Dacheat
TheTerminator
lefort40
Cass277
Statistics
We have 96 registered users
The newest registered user is neumlean

Our users have posted a total of 5652 messages in 138 subjects

What are your favourite scopes and why?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cass277

What are your favourite scopes and why? Empty
PostSubject: What are your favourite scopes and why?   What are your favourite scopes and why? EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 4:26 am

Just like the title says, what are they for each weapon?

ARs: I love the impossibly rare 3.6 scope, but since its so hard to get, I enjoy using the one with the little dot in the middle (1.4?).

MGs: 2.1 scope for these.

Repeaters: Tricky one.. I pretty much like them all except 1.8 and no scope. The 2.6 is a nice little scope that looks natural on a repeater while the 4.1 works well, but looks fat. 4.7 is a little too much zoom on a repeater if you ask me. Also I love the 3.1 epic ironsights.

Machine pistols: Pretty much the same as above, but I prefer the 3.1 on these more.

Revolvers: Alot of the time I like the no scopes.. I remember having an Unforgiven masher with no scope and it was SO good for Crawmerax. Other than that, I can settle for 3.7 since I use revolvers from the hip.

Rocket launchers: 4.3 or 4.9, launchers need good scopes. The ironsight on these is retarded.

Shotguns: I really like the 3.6 scope because it's not big and obnoxious like the others, it's small cosmetically and just "slots on" and doesn't get in your face. Shotguns, for me, are always used from the hip, but when I need to tighten the spread or have a 70+ acc shotgun, the zoom is great.

SMGs: I think that 3.9 is just right. 4.3 looks really weighty on the gun and is a little too much zoom for it, IMO. I won't pick up any SMG with a 1.7 monocle on it because it makes me heave. No scopes for Anarchies and Wildcats.

Snipers: 2.4 is the perfect one I think. 2.7 (and 3.2!) is a little overboard. The TV screen isn't too bad, I can live with it. The 1.5 is really bad because the slit is gimmicky, looks fugly on the gun, and is hardly an update to a 1.0 scope.

Back to top Go down
nolahornets394

PostSubject: Re: What are your favourite scopes and why?   What are your favourite scopes and why? EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 10:58 am

• AR: 1.4
  • MG: 2.1
  • Repeaters: 1.8 or 3.1
  • Machine Pistols: 1.8 or 3.1
  • Revolvers: 3.7 or none
  • Rocket launchers: haha no comment
  • Shotties: No scope is best, but i'll take anything besides the tv screen square scope (3.0)
  • Smgs: 3.9 or no scope
  • Snipers: 2.4, 1.5, or no scope Smile

The reasons for the above are that the scopes have the right amount of zoom for me, without being too powerful. i prefer no scope a lot because my scopes tend to get glitchy in other people's games (lag, shoot way above the target, and not move up with the recoil of the gun).

Back to top Go down
LEX HARDCORE

LEX HARDCORE

PostSubject: Re: What are your favourite scopes and why?   What are your favourite scopes and why? EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 1:00 pm

TV-screen scopes for the win on SMGs (2.4 i believe?).

2.4 or 1.8 on snipers,

4.1 on repeaters.

3.7 on Revolvers with high to mediocre acc, masher would be okay with TV screen as well, really don't like the iron-ring-"scope"

shotties i actually don't care, probably TV-screen scope as well if i would ever use it.

2.1 on rifles.

@Cass: you might like my blast protector if you like those 3.1 ironsights Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are your favourite scopes and why?   What are your favourite scopes and why? Empty

Back to top Go down

What are your favourite scopes and why?
Page 1 of 1