No BS Borderlands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
CHANGES/ADDITIONS TO FORUM RULES!

Per a unanimous vote between moderators and administrators, there will be a new "Zero Tolerance Policy" on this forum for the following:
1)  Knowingly distributing/trading modded weapons and gear (CONSTRUCTS ARE CONSIDERED MODDED WEAPONS)
2)  Asking for or posting information regarding third-party software used to modify XBOX 360 save files
3)  Arguments with members regarding weapons in threads other than pre-designated weapons discussion threads, specifically a member's Trade Thread
POSTS AND THREADS PERTAINING TO THE GEARBOX FORUMS WILL EARN YOU A 3 DAY BAN, IT IS CLEARLY STATED IN THE FORUM RULES
More information regarding these new rules can be found in the forum rules thread
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 166 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:28 pm
The Finds of the Day
Found by Jess Un Ojo
Found by I alick I
Found by Jess Un Ojo
Latest topics
» Crack Windows 8 Pro V3
!DEEP FATHOM MARKET! EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 3:19 am by iphhela

» Dragon Naturallyspeaking 12 Italiano Download Gratis
!DEEP FATHOM MARKET! EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 6:49 am by iphhela

» Klyb_Alysa_As3d_Wa7dh
!DEEP FATHOM MARKET! EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 1:39 pm by iphhela

» Official "Is my gun modded/Constructed?" Thread
!DEEP FATHOM MARKET! EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 12:15 am by ChrisPBaken

» Legit Players.
!DEEP FATHOM MARKET! EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 1:48 pm by ChrisPBaken

» THIS PLACE IS NOT DEAD YET!
!DEEP FATHOM MARKET! EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 11:57 pm by ChrisPBaken

» ChrisPBaken's Gun Collection
!DEEP FATHOM MARKET! EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 1:31 am by ChrisPBaken

» anybody out there?
!DEEP FATHOM MARKET! EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 1:57 pm by KazeMunashii

» !DEEP FATHOM MARKET!
!DEEP FATHOM MARKET! EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 1:50 pm by KazeMunashii

Top posters
Jess Un Ojo
!DEEP FATHOM MARKET! I_vote_lcap!DEEP FATHOM MARKET! I_voting_bar!DEEP FATHOM MARKET! I_vote_rcap 
I alick I
!DEEP FATHOM MARKET! I_vote_lcap!DEEP FATHOM MARKET! I_voting_bar!DEEP FATHOM MARKET! I_vote_rcap 
EvilTACO941
R3N3GAD3
chevro1et
LEX HARDCORE
Dacheat
TheTerminator
lefort40
Cass277
Statistics
We have 96 registered users
The newest registered user is neumlean

Our users have posted a total of 5652 messages in 138 subjects

!DEEP FATHOM MARKET!

Go down 
+2
Trane-1723
KazeMunashii
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
KazeMunashii

!DEEP FATHOM MARKET! Empty
PostSubject: !DEEP FATHOM MARKET!   !DEEP FATHOM MARKET! EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 9:35 am

Twisted Evil HELLO THERE!!AND WELCOME TO THE PREMEIRE TRADING AREA FOR THE PS3 COMMUNITY!! Twisted Evil

its been a long time coming, but ive finally managed to find a site that actually SUPPORTS our kind around borderlands.as you may or may not know, we dont really have a very outspoken community for the ps3, so were changing that right now!

first things first though, the rules of the Market are as follows,
1.Make sure you can contact me before you go galavanting around asking for gear.
2.NO bad mouthing the Gear! criticizing is fine, but this planet was made so that everything is DIFFERENT.
3.if you/another customer is dissatisfied with a weapon, notify me ASAP, and i will try to rectify that problem.
4.if you/another customer is interested in a "Control" Weapon, DO NOT pm me on the Market. if you MUST, please pm me during the trade or outside the site(facebook, myspace, etc.)

Welcome to the "DEEP FATHOM MARKET" where you can find everything from peashooters to bazooka's!!!!

right now im in the process of gathering all my gear and information together so for now ill only be releasing a few at a time so be sure to let me know if your interested in the slightest with ANYTHING, K?Happy hunting lol!
Back to top Go down
KazeMunashii

PostSubject: Re: !DEEP FATHOM MARKET!   !DEEP FATHOM MARKET! EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 10:03 am

BTW im the only one currently working in the market. if you want to be assistant salesman or the like, hit me up FIRST. GT: DrosHyrozan(but plz call me "kaze"
Back to top Go down
KazeMunashii

PostSubject: Re: !DEEP FATHOM MARKET!   !DEEP FATHOM MARKET! EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 10:36 am

These are the First guns im releasing, but i should have more up by the end of the week so keep looking for things coming up you may/may not be interested in.

SHOTGUN

Lvl 61
SG1200Hunters Hydra ATLAS
Dam:896 Clip:13
Acc:78.3
Fire Rate:0.8
FIVE HEADS OF DEATH
Holy Crap! it shoots rockets!
+7 Mag size
+4 Fire Rate
2.7x Weapon Zoom
$3,843,803

If Random Pyrotechnics is your thing, then this gun is perfect for you!
Its surprisingly on the mark though, and it has a good feel in your hands.its also dual-scoped to boot.

SNIPER RIFLES

Lvl 60
PPZ73 Liquid Orion S&Sx4SHOCK
Dam:714 Clip:16
Acc:95.0
Fire Rate:2.7
"A Hunter lives among the stars..."
+11 Mag size
1.8x Weapon Zoom
$3,801,228

Its very erratic at first, until you get to know it.
It comes VERY enhandy in tight quarters surpisignly,
and due to its ricochet effect is DEADLY in small areas.
It also has an AMAZING zoom and very smooth handling.

Lvl 57
PPZ270 Desert Penatrator DAHL
Dam:698 Clip:10
Acc:94.3
Fire rate:4.6
"Sniper Killer...Qu'est que c'est"
2.7x Weapon Zoom
+74% Recoil Reduction
+180% Critical hit
$3,090,940

Hands down the best sniper ive used for DPS so far.
Its not too wobbly either, but its still on target.
it also carries the signature CYCLOPS Scope,
so adoringly used by ATLAS

ALIEN

Lvl 49
10001 Cannon ERIDIAN
Dam:1,680 Clip: INFINITE
Acc:91.7
Fire rate:0.4
$135,660

A Very stable weapon, and it blows most smaller enemies out of the way.
The best solution is to shoot the ground underneath them, though its still pretty damn good at long range. Monving around with it alot(especially strafing)can become an issue quickly, so its best to take a position and make the shot.

as i said before ill be trying to gather the rest of my information and ill be activly trying to get more up by the end of the week.INTERESTED??HIT ME UP!! -Kaze
Back to top Go down
KazeMunashii

PostSubject: Re: !DEEP FATHOM MARKET!   !DEEP FATHOM MARKET! EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 9:44 am

WYOOT!!!My first sale last night!The Alien Gun found an Owner last night!!
Back to top Go down
Trane-1723

Trane-1723

PostSubject: Re: !DEEP FATHOM MARKET!   !DEEP FATHOM MARKET! EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 7:08 pm

Hey its Trane i got the guns if u want thm Basketball
Back to top Go down
kourikouen

PostSubject: Re: !DEEP FATHOM MARKET!   !DEEP FATHOM MARKET! EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 7:43 pm

how about partrered sales manager just to get thing going kaze:]
Back to top Go down
lefort40

lefort40

PostSubject: Re: !DEEP FATHOM MARKET!   !DEEP FATHOM MARKET! EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 8:15 pm

Pardon my asking, but howd you guys find these forums? I thought they were dead for sure.
Back to top Go down
kourikouen

PostSubject: Re: !DEEP FATHOM MARKET!   !DEEP FATHOM MARKET! EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 1:46 pm

just doing my part to keep it alive.but as you can see theps3 version isnt dead yet -Kaze
Back to top Go down
KazeMunashii

PostSubject: Re: !DEEP FATHOM MARKET!   !DEEP FATHOM MARKET! EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 1:49 pm

big thx to rapzilla411 by the way for my first sale!
Back to top Go down
KazeMunashii

PostSubject: Re: !DEEP FATHOM MARKET!   !DEEP FATHOM MARKET! EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 1:54 pm

Ill be more than happy to partner kouri as sales associate and trane as supplier. trane, when im on next make sure to contact me on the next "ORDER" of gear your supplying, if you would be so kind. later tonight as well ill be releasing the next couple weapons up for sale(AS PROMISED AT THE END OF THE WEEK)
Back to top Go down
Trane-1723

Trane-1723

PostSubject: Re: !DEEP FATHOM MARKET!   !DEEP FATHOM MARKET! EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 6:43 pm

O my "ORDER" is ready to to be sold. btw PS3 id = Trane-1723
Back to top Go down
KazeMunashii

PostSubject: Re: !DEEP FATHOM MARKET!   !DEEP FATHOM MARKET! EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 8:38 pm

Good timing there trane, nice run through Old Haven by the way, but as promised here's the next list of some very special weapons im releasing. Let me know if ANYTHING perks your interest here or in the Borderlands!

Rocket Launcher(s)

Lvl 61
RWL770 Twisted Undertaker Torgue
Dam:3,056 Clip:14
Acc:88.8
Fire rate:1.6
"Take 'em Under"
4.9x Weapon Zoom
+141% Damage

There's really not much to say except "AHhhhhhh.....MIIIIne!!!" as Brick would say.

Lvl NONE

RPG220-0P4 Stomper Stomper Gearbox
Dam:110x3 Clip:3
Acc:90.0 HELIX
Fire rate:0.7
+96% Damage
1.9x Weapon Zoom

Theres SOO many things i like about this gun, but ill only name a few...
To Start off with, GOTTA love the Pink....i mean cmon its a pink and gold rocket launcher. Next is its special, which lets it fire 2x Slower making it the death star of CQC. Last its a Gearbox...PERFECT.

Shotgun

Lvl45
ZPR1000 U Hunters Jackel Dahl
Dam:1,151 Clip:12
Acc:68.9
Fire rate:1.4
This dog bites.
3.6x Weapon Zoom
+13% Recoil Reduction
+43% Accuracy

It works Amazingly well for Pot-Shotting.
The Sweet Spot is about 5 feet towards the bottom of the reticule though,
Considering its Special ability is a fitting Grenade Launcher.

If anyone has any questions or concerns about my New lineup you can reach me by the message system here,
or over PSN.Happy Hunting!!!!!Dont forget to post!!

GT: DrosHyrozan

lol!
Back to top Go down
Trane-1723

Trane-1723

PostSubject: Re: !DEEP FATHOM MARKET!   !DEEP FATHOM MARKET! EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 10:45 pm

well im out to go hunting , trying to get a platnum and shout out to every ps3 owner with borderlands happy hunting - Trane-1723
Back to top Go down
KazeMunashii

PostSubject: Re: !DEEP FATHOM MARKET!   !DEEP FATHOM MARKET! EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 9:28 am

For those of u who ARE familair with the Undertaker, i forgot to mention its 4x Incendiary, so it kinda launches gaint flaming explosions...just to clarify.
Back to top Go down
KazeMunashii

PostSubject: Re: !DEEP FATHOM MARKET!   !DEEP FATHOM MARKET! EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 9:29 am

KazeMunashii wrote:
For those of u who ARE familair with the Undertaker, i forgot to mention its 4x Incendiary, so it kinda launches gaint flaming explosions...just to clarify.

*Giant
Back to top Go down
KazeMunashii

PostSubject: Re: !DEEP FATHOM MARKET!   !DEEP FATHOM MARKET! EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 9:40 am

Since the lot of you CANT use Dlc's, to MY knowledge, and since i didnt finish the list last night before anyone got a chance to see it, im going to be putting up a Specialty List for LOW Level Character's who cant use the DLC content just yet. So in other words BY TONIGHT...i should have a HyperRare-Low Lvl-Vanilla Borderlands list of 4-5 weapons. Ill also be trying to break through to Grenade selling by later tonight as well. Currently im personally using around all the Rain grenades at about a 145 Power Lvl so id say im doing pretty well. LET ME MAKE THIS CLEAR NOW....if you want to go on ahead and make post's up here of your own to sell things, go right on ahead(im not stoppin ya, thats why its called the market), but if anyone NEEDS any Weapons or Classes, Notify me and well get together on a time where i or both of us can go see my buddy Crawmerax, and ill keep them in lay-away.
Back to top Go down
KazeMunashii

PostSubject: Re: !DEEP FATHOM MARKET!   !DEEP FATHOM MARKET! EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 10:20 am

And anyone who's actively on, try to spread the word about the Market to as many noobs as you can.
Back to top Go down
KazeMunashii

PostSubject: Re: !DEEP FATHOM MARKET!   !DEEP FATHOM MARKET! EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 12:22 pm

hello there Kouri Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
KazeMunashii

PostSubject: Re: !DEEP FATHOM MARKET!   !DEEP FATHOM MARKET! EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 12:23 pm

i hear you have a new sign for us?
Back to top Go down
R3N3GAD3
Admin
R3N3GAD3

PostSubject: Re: !DEEP FATHOM MARKET!   !DEEP FATHOM MARKET! EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 1:11 pm

Lvl 61
"Take 'em Under"
4.9x Weapon Zoom
+141% Damage

this is modded-twisted prefix can not spawn on a rocket launcher
Back to top Go down
https://nobsborderlands.forumotion.com
KazeMunashii

PostSubject: Re: !DEEP FATHOM MARKET!   !DEEP FATHOM MARKET! EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 8:55 am

Thank you for your concern, ill start corrections accordingly, but continuing on...
Back to top Go down
KazeMunashii

PostSubject: Re: !DEEP FATHOM MARKET!   !DEEP FATHOM MARKET! EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 8:59 am

Last night i didnt get to put up those Low lvl weapons, because i was kind of scatterbrained at work and...kind of left my concept folder there...with borderlands. SO TONIGHT!!!...i should have the rest of that list up.just pm me over PSN or something if you have any questions or are unsure about anything going on. ALSO starting at 6, ill be doing an all night Crawmerax run. im going to try and see if i cant fill up the room with his drops, so let me know if you'd like to get with me and take a part of the glory!!!!ARRrrgggghh!!HAPPY HUNTING!
Back to top Go down
nolahornets394

PostSubject: Re: !DEEP FATHOM MARKET!   !DEEP FATHOM MARKET! EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 5:30 pm

lol the gearbox stomper stomper is way modded as well
Back to top Go down
R3N3GAD3
Admin
R3N3GAD3

PostSubject: Re: !DEEP FATHOM MARKET!   !DEEP FATHOM MARKET! EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 1:09 pm

nolahornets394 wrote:
lol the gearbox stomper stomper is way modded as well

both of these

Lvl 61
"Take 'em Under"
4.9x Weapon Zoom
+141% Damage

There's really not much to say except "AHhhhhhh.....MIIIIne!!!" as Brick would say.

Lvl NONE
RPG220-0P4 Stomper Stomper Gearbox
Dam:110x3 Clip:3
Acc:90.0 HELIX
Fire rate:0.7
+96% Damage
1.9x Weapon Zoom

are modded
Back to top Go down
https://nobsborderlands.forumotion.com
KazeMunashii

PostSubject: Re: !DEEP FATHOM MARKET!   !DEEP FATHOM MARKET! EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 1:24 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: !DEEP FATHOM MARKET!   !DEEP FATHOM MARKET! Empty

Back to top Go down

!DEEP FATHOM MARKET!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
No BS Borderlands :: The Trade Junction :: PS3-
Jump to: