No BS Borderlands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
CHANGES/ADDITIONS TO FORUM RULES!

Per a unanimous vote between moderators and administrators, there will be a new "Zero Tolerance Policy" on this forum for the following:
1)  Knowingly distributing/trading modded weapons and gear (CONSTRUCTS ARE CONSIDERED MODDED WEAPONS)
2)  Asking for or posting information regarding third-party software used to modify XBOX 360 save files
3)  Arguments with members regarding weapons in threads other than pre-designated weapons discussion threads, specifically a member's Trade Thread
POSTS AND THREADS PERTAINING TO THE GEARBOX FORUMS WILL EARN YOU A 3 DAY BAN, IT IS CLEARLY STATED IN THE FORUM RULES
More information regarding these new rules can be found in the forum rules thread
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 166 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:28 pm
The Finds of the Day
Found by Jess Un Ojo
Found by I alick I
Found by Jess Un Ojo
Latest topics
» Crack Windows 8 Pro V3
Today's Forum Updates/progress - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 3:19 am by iphhela

» Dragon Naturallyspeaking 12 Italiano Download Gratis
Today's Forum Updates/progress - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 6:49 am by iphhela

» Klyb_Alysa_As3d_Wa7dh
Today's Forum Updates/progress - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 1:39 pm by iphhela

» Official "Is my gun modded/Constructed?" Thread
Today's Forum Updates/progress - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 12:15 am by ChrisPBaken

» Legit Players.
Today's Forum Updates/progress - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 1:48 pm by ChrisPBaken

» THIS PLACE IS NOT DEAD YET!
Today's Forum Updates/progress - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 11:57 pm by ChrisPBaken

» ChrisPBaken's Gun Collection
Today's Forum Updates/progress - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 1:31 am by ChrisPBaken

» anybody out there?
Today's Forum Updates/progress - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 1:57 pm by KazeMunashii

» !DEEP FATHOM MARKET!
Today's Forum Updates/progress - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 1:50 pm by KazeMunashii

Top posters
Jess Un Ojo
Today's Forum Updates/progress - Page 2 I_vote_lcapToday's Forum Updates/progress - Page 2 I_voting_barToday's Forum Updates/progress - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
I alick I
Today's Forum Updates/progress - Page 2 I_vote_lcapToday's Forum Updates/progress - Page 2 I_voting_barToday's Forum Updates/progress - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
EvilTACO941
R3N3GAD3
chevro1et
LEX HARDCORE
Dacheat
TheTerminator
lefort40
Cass277
Statistics
We have 96 registered users
The newest registered user is neumlean

Our users have posted a total of 5652 messages in 138 subjects

Today's Forum Updates/progress

Go down 
+10
Cass277
thrasher
Deviant Lexicon
KooriiShiiemu
Hi im JC
Jess Un Ojo
lefort40
EvilTACO941
chevro1et
R3N3GAD3
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
lefort40

lefort40

Today's Forum Updates/progress - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today's Forum Updates/progress   Today's Forum Updates/progress - Page 2 EmptySun May 02, 2010 8:11 pm

bob4010 wrote:
so what did tuna do any ways im just wondering seeing as i did my first trade with him

Hes just a bit of a dick. It depends on whether or not youre on good terms with him, I guess. I never had any problems with him, but others did.
Back to top Go down
R3N3GAD3
Admin
R3N3GAD3

PostSubject: Re: Today's Forum Updates/progress   Today's Forum Updates/progress - Page 2 EmptySun May 02, 2010 8:11 pm

umm hes kinda that guy that doesnt know when enough's enough as far as shit talking and what-not

he got banned about 3 or 4 different times on different accounts/IP's

so yeah
Back to top Go down
https://nobsborderlands.forumotion.com
R3N3GAD3
Admin
R3N3GAD3

PostSubject: Re: Today's Forum Updates/progress   Today's Forum Updates/progress - Page 2 EmptySun May 02, 2010 8:12 pm

i never had problems, but im also not going to allow someone to cause problems with members of my forum either, so its going to end before it starts if that makes sense
Back to top Go down
I alick I

I alick I

PostSubject: Re: Today's Forum Updates/progress   Today's Forum Updates/progress - Page 2 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 1:31 am

lefort40 wrote:
bob4010 wrote:
so what did tuna do any ways im just wondering seeing as i did my first trade with him

Hes just a bit of a dick. It depends on whether or not youre on good terms with him, I guess. I never had any problems with him, but others did.

Renegades decision of course, but like bob and Iefort I also traded several times with him, never had any problems.
Back to top Go down
Deviant Lexicon

Deviant Lexicon

PostSubject: Re: Today's Forum Updates/progress   Today's Forum Updates/progress - Page 2 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 8:50 am

I'm glad this forum is capable of using common sense to keep the general riff-raff out that could cause the BS that this forum obviously does not haven.
Back to top Go down
Dacheat

PostSubject: Re: Today's Forum Updates/progress   Today's Forum Updates/progress - Page 2 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 11:54 am

Yeah I don't really mind tuna as a poster, but him making 5 accounts is definitely reason for me to not like him.
Back to top Go down
Joylesstuna

Joylesstuna

PostSubject: Re: Today's Forum Updates/progress   Today's Forum Updates/progress - Page 2 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 11:24 am

Quote :
Yeah I don't really mind tuna as a poster, but him making 5 accounts is definitely reason for me to not like him.
You know why I had to make 5 accounts dacheat. Hopefully I have cleared things up with renegade in a pm. I am happy to be on these forums with all of you legit traders. Renegade should know I would not join his forums just to cause shit. We all have our reasons for migrating to these forums and crap that has happened on the unmentionable site should be forgotten.
Back to top Go down
R3N3GAD3
Admin
R3N3GAD3

PostSubject: Re: Today's Forum Updates/progress   Today's Forum Updates/progress - Page 2 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 12:53 pm

Joylesstuna wrote:
Quote :
You know why I had to make 5 accounts dacheat. Hopefully I have cleared things up with renegade in a pm. I am happy to be on these forums with all of you legit traders. Renegade should know I would not join his forums just to cause shit. We all have our reasons for migrating to these forums and crap that has happened on the unmentionable site should be forgotten.

there should be no further discussion on this matter-it has been discussed between myself and the Mods, and the decision is final

now lets get this thread back on topic
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Today's Forum Updates/progress   Today's Forum Updates/progress - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Today's Forum Updates/progress
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2