No BS Borderlands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
CHANGES/ADDITIONS TO FORUM RULES!

Per a unanimous vote between moderators and administrators, there will be a new "Zero Tolerance Policy" on this forum for the following:
1)  Knowingly distributing/trading modded weapons and gear (CONSTRUCTS ARE CONSIDERED MODDED WEAPONS)
2)  Asking for or posting information regarding third-party software used to modify XBOX 360 save files
3)  Arguments with members regarding weapons in threads other than pre-designated weapons discussion threads, specifically a member's Trade Thread
POSTS AND THREADS PERTAINING TO THE GEARBOX FORUMS WILL EARN YOU A 3 DAY BAN, IT IS CLEARLY STATED IN THE FORUM RULES
More information regarding these new rules can be found in the forum rules thread
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 166 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:28 pm
The Finds of the Day
Found by Jess Un Ojo
Found by I alick I
Found by Jess Un Ojo
Latest topics
» Crack Windows 8 Pro V3
Venom's Bucket O' Guns - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 3:19 am by iphhela

» Dragon Naturallyspeaking 12 Italiano Download Gratis
Venom's Bucket O' Guns - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 6:49 am by iphhela

» Klyb_Alysa_As3d_Wa7dh
Venom's Bucket O' Guns - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 1:39 pm by iphhela

» Official "Is my gun modded/Constructed?" Thread
Venom's Bucket O' Guns - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 12:15 am by ChrisPBaken

» Legit Players.
Venom's Bucket O' Guns - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 1:48 pm by ChrisPBaken

» THIS PLACE IS NOT DEAD YET!
Venom's Bucket O' Guns - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 11:57 pm by ChrisPBaken

» ChrisPBaken's Gun Collection
Venom's Bucket O' Guns - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 1:31 am by ChrisPBaken

» anybody out there?
Venom's Bucket O' Guns - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 1:57 pm by KazeMunashii

» !DEEP FATHOM MARKET!
Venom's Bucket O' Guns - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 1:50 pm by KazeMunashii

Top posters
Jess Un Ojo
Venom's Bucket O' Guns - Page 6 I_vote_lcapVenom's Bucket O' Guns - Page 6 I_voting_barVenom's Bucket O' Guns - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
I alick I
Venom's Bucket O' Guns - Page 6 I_vote_lcapVenom's Bucket O' Guns - Page 6 I_voting_barVenom's Bucket O' Guns - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
EvilTACO941
R3N3GAD3
chevro1et
LEX HARDCORE
Dacheat
TheTerminator
lefort40
Cass277
Statistics
We have 96 registered users
The newest registered user is neumlean

Our users have posted a total of 5652 messages in 138 subjects

Venom's Bucket O' Guns

Go down 
+13
ChrisPBaken
bob4010
Cass277
A Can Of Win
nolahornets394
LukeTheBeast42
Dacheat
LEX HARDCORE
Jess Un Ojo
chevro1et
EvilTACO941
R3N3GAD3
venomous72
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
ChrisPBaken

ChrisPBaken

Venom's Bucket O' Guns - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venom's Bucket O' Guns   Venom's Bucket O' Guns - Page 6 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 6:46 am

Hey Venom, I was looking at Your precious Orion that you found. I understand the meaning of the * symbol. I have just been looking for a new great orion and you have the best.

I have a Revolver to offer you, let me know if you are interested.
(??????) Desert Anaconda...DON'T BE ALARMED WITH THE (????) It is legit, i found it myself
Damage: 1225...................I just did not remember the exact model number.....
Accuracy: 94.7
Fire Rate: 1.9
No Scope, +200% Melee dmg, Rounds:2
IT has NO scope.

I also Have a Savior that HAS NO SCOPE. I prefer scopes but i know that some people dont.
The stats go something like this...
200+ damage... like barely over 200.
91.? accuracy
14.? fire rate
No scope. I am certain on all of that except for the question marks.

EDIT:
I also have legitimate upgrades to your scoped anaconda, it has +200% melee, and 1225 damage. And i can upgrade your Pestilent defiler to 1099 damage.

If the Orion is to much to give away i do like Your Steal Shotgun alot, the two smgs at the very top, and the cobra.

venomous72

PostSubject: Re: Venom's Bucket O' Guns   Venom's Bucket O' Guns - Page 6 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 2:28 pm

Alright guys I rotated the Orion and Cobra out and will be replacing them with (hopefully) something bad ass sometime soon.

Chris, I will trade the Orion to you for that Anaconda just because I am sure it looks fantastic.

Let me know if you want anything else. The SMGs are very good, if you like pure damage the Malevolent is the way to go, if you want overall balance with insane accuracy and recoil reduction, the perfect Crimson Stinger is the one.

I will be off and on this week, so I will post in here when I am available.
Back to top Go down
chevro1et

chevro1et

PostSubject: Re: Venom's Bucket O' Guns   Venom's Bucket O' Guns - Page 6 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 10:38 pm

Is the x2 shock Vladov Havoc still available, sir? And what might you like for it in exchange... feel free to peruse my shop at you leisure.
Back to top Go down
I alick I

I alick I

PostSubject: Re: Venom's Bucket O' Guns   Venom's Bucket O' Guns - Page 6 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 1:54 am

Venomous,

I'd like to trade for this to complete my set of Pearl revolvers:
Venom's Bucket O' Guns - Page 6 Borderlands157

Could you have a look through our collection to see if there is anything you like ?? Thx, Alick
Back to top Go down
venomous72

venomous72

PostSubject: Re: Venom's Bucket O' Guns   Venom's Bucket O' Guns - Page 6 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 9:10 am

Chevy, yep that gun is still up there I will take a look at your shop my man!

Alick, that sounds good I will take a looksie there as well!
Back to top Go down
chevro1et

chevro1et

PostSubject: Re: Venom's Bucket O' Guns   Venom's Bucket O' Guns - Page 6 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 9:14 am

^ sounds good, sir.
Back to top Go down
chevro1et

chevro1et

PostSubject: Re: Venom's Bucket O' Guns   Venom's Bucket O' Guns - Page 6 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 10:13 pm

I talked with Jess and everything is cool for the Gearbox Anarchy. He wrote that he had something similar, then remembered that I got it from him, and deleted his text, but couldnt remove his post. hahaha.
Back to top Go down
Skinwalker619

Skinwalker619

PostSubject: Re: Venom's Bucket O' Guns   Venom's Bucket O' Guns - Page 6 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 11:18 pm

Hey Venom,

That first stinger on your list is sweet. check my stuff see if anything floats your boat. I also have a few things I haven't listed yet cause I'm lazy.
Back to top Go down
A Can Of Win

A Can Of Win

PostSubject: Re: Venom's Bucket O' Guns   Venom's Bucket O' Guns - Page 6 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 7:13 pm

If you were wondering, this is the perfect version of your Stinger. I finally got WT working!

Venom's Bucket O' Guns - Page 6 IMG_3426
Back to top Go down
Cass277

PostSubject: Re: Venom's Bucket O' Guns   Venom's Bucket O' Guns - Page 6 EmptySun May 16, 2010 5:45 am

Hey venomous, I saw you posted a 231dmg x3 explosive Destroyer in find of the day and I'd really like that. Take a look around our photobucket and see if there's anything you'd like. I'd also like to know if it's marked with a * cause I'd kinda like to put it in the bucket too Smile

I also like the 212 x2 shock Havoc aswell!
Back to top Go down
chevro1et

chevro1et

PostSubject: Re: Venom's Bucket O' Guns   Venom's Bucket O' Guns - Page 6 EmptySun May 16, 2010 6:06 am

Gotta catch up with you some time for that shock Vladov Havoc, sir. Gearbox Anarchy is a go if you're still interested in it.
Back to top Go down
DEATHDAEDRIC

PostSubject: Re: Venom's Bucket O' Guns   Venom's Bucket O' Guns - Page 6 EmptySun May 16, 2010 10:15 am

hey venom i like your stinger the 243 damage one its awesome. if you wana try and set something up for it let me know.
Back to top Go down
Joylesstuna

Joylesstuna

PostSubject: Re: Venom's Bucket O' Guns   Venom's Bucket O' Guns - Page 6 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 4:51 am

Your explosive wrath is indeed tits. I must have something of interest for that.
I have x3 blast butcher that does 90x3. I also have;
HX 52 Steel Stinger
dam.197
acc.90
fr.12.5
X1 explosive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Venom's Bucket O' Guns   Venom's Bucket O' Guns - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Venom's Bucket O' Guns