No BS Borderlands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
CHANGES/ADDITIONS TO FORUM RULES!

Per a unanimous vote between moderators and administrators, there will be a new "Zero Tolerance Policy" on this forum for the following:
1)  Knowingly distributing/trading modded weapons and gear (CONSTRUCTS ARE CONSIDERED MODDED WEAPONS)
2)  Asking for or posting information regarding third-party software used to modify XBOX 360 save files
3)  Arguments with members regarding weapons in threads other than pre-designated weapons discussion threads, specifically a member's Trade Thread
POSTS AND THREADS PERTAINING TO THE GEARBOX FORUMS WILL EARN YOU A 3 DAY BAN, IT IS CLEARLY STATED IN THE FORUM RULES
More information regarding these new rules can be found in the forum rules thread
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 166 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:28 pm
The Finds of the Day
Found by Jess Un Ojo
Found by I alick I
Found by Jess Un Ojo
Latest topics
» Crack Windows 8 Pro V3
The Find of the Day Widget EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 3:19 am by iphhela

» Dragon Naturallyspeaking 12 Italiano Download Gratis
The Find of the Day Widget EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 6:49 am by iphhela

» Klyb_Alysa_As3d_Wa7dh
The Find of the Day Widget EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 1:39 pm by iphhela

» Official "Is my gun modded/Constructed?" Thread
The Find of the Day Widget EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 12:15 am by ChrisPBaken

» Legit Players.
The Find of the Day Widget EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 1:48 pm by ChrisPBaken

» THIS PLACE IS NOT DEAD YET!
The Find of the Day Widget EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 11:57 pm by ChrisPBaken

» ChrisPBaken's Gun Collection
The Find of the Day Widget EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 1:31 am by ChrisPBaken

» anybody out there?
The Find of the Day Widget EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 1:57 pm by KazeMunashii

» !DEEP FATHOM MARKET!
The Find of the Day Widget EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 1:50 pm by KazeMunashii

Top posters
Jess Un Ojo
The Find of the Day Widget I_vote_lcapThe Find of the Day Widget I_voting_barThe Find of the Day Widget I_vote_rcap 
I alick I
The Find of the Day Widget I_vote_lcapThe Find of the Day Widget I_voting_barThe Find of the Day Widget I_vote_rcap 
EvilTACO941
R3N3GAD3
chevro1et
LEX HARDCORE
Dacheat
TheTerminator
lefort40
Cass277
Statistics
We have 96 registered users
The newest registered user is neumlean

Our users have posted a total of 5652 messages in 138 subjects

The Find of the Day Widget

Go down 
AuthorMessage
R3N3GAD3
Admin
R3N3GAD3

The Find of the Day Widget Empty
PostSubject: The Find of the Day Widget   The Find of the Day Widget EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 10:03 pm

As most of you have probably noticed, there is now a small section to the left of the forums with the weapon card, members who found it, and link to their respective trade threads. I have posted instructions/rules for submitting a "find of the day" image over in the Weapons and Gear Discussion Thread

Finds of the Day Submissions

The widget is a LITTLE glitchy, its not my code its the forum-so if you find that you are trying to check out the images as they move by, and it stops and jumps back to the beginning-the ONLY solution ive found so far is either refreshing the page, or quitting your browser and pointing it back to No Bs
Back to top Go down
https://nobsborderlands.forumotion.com

The Find of the Day Widget
Page 1 of 1