No BS Borderlands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
CHANGES/ADDITIONS TO FORUM RULES!

Per a unanimous vote between moderators and administrators, there will be a new "Zero Tolerance Policy" on this forum for the following:
1)  Knowingly distributing/trading modded weapons and gear (CONSTRUCTS ARE CONSIDERED MODDED WEAPONS)
2)  Asking for or posting information regarding third-party software used to modify XBOX 360 save files
3)  Arguments with members regarding weapons in threads other than pre-designated weapons discussion threads, specifically a member's Trade Thread
POSTS AND THREADS PERTAINING TO THE GEARBOX FORUMS WILL EARN YOU A 3 DAY BAN, IT IS CLEARLY STATED IN THE FORUM RULES
More information regarding these new rules can be found in the forum rules thread
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 166 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:28 pm
The Finds of the Day
Found by Jess Un Ojo
Found by I alick I
Found by Jess Un Ojo
Latest topics
» Crack Windows 8 Pro V3
Official "Is my gun modded/Constructed?" Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 3:19 am by iphhela

» Dragon Naturallyspeaking 12 Italiano Download Gratis
Official "Is my gun modded/Constructed?" Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 6:49 am by iphhela

» Klyb_Alysa_As3d_Wa7dh
Official "Is my gun modded/Constructed?" Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 1:39 pm by iphhela

» Official "Is my gun modded/Constructed?" Thread
Official "Is my gun modded/Constructed?" Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 12:15 am by ChrisPBaken

» Legit Players.
Official "Is my gun modded/Constructed?" Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 1:48 pm by ChrisPBaken

» THIS PLACE IS NOT DEAD YET!
Official "Is my gun modded/Constructed?" Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 11:57 pm by ChrisPBaken

» ChrisPBaken's Gun Collection
Official "Is my gun modded/Constructed?" Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 1:31 am by ChrisPBaken

» anybody out there?
Official "Is my gun modded/Constructed?" Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 1:57 pm by KazeMunashii

» !DEEP FATHOM MARKET!
Official "Is my gun modded/Constructed?" Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 1:50 pm by KazeMunashii

Top posters
Jess Un Ojo
Official "Is my gun modded/Constructed?" Thread - Page 3 I_vote_lcapOfficial "Is my gun modded/Constructed?" Thread - Page 3 I_voting_barOfficial "Is my gun modded/Constructed?" Thread - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
I alick I
Official "Is my gun modded/Constructed?" Thread - Page 3 I_vote_lcapOfficial "Is my gun modded/Constructed?" Thread - Page 3 I_voting_barOfficial "Is my gun modded/Constructed?" Thread - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
EvilTACO941
R3N3GAD3
chevro1et
LEX HARDCORE
Dacheat
TheTerminator
lefort40
Cass277
Statistics
We have 96 registered users
The newest registered user is neumlean

Our users have posted a total of 5652 messages in 138 subjects

Official "Is my gun modded/Constructed?" Thread

Go down 
+14
CcEditionXr
A Can Of Win
Deviant Lexicon
bob4010
R3N3GAD3
venomous72
greyfox82092
chevro1et
I alick I
LEX HARDCORE
Jess Un Ojo
EvilTACO941
lefort40
Dacheat
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
LEX HARDCORE

LEX HARDCORE

Official "Is my gun modded/Constructed?" Thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official "Is my gun modded/Constructed?" Thread   Official "Is my gun modded/Constructed?" Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 8:05 am

Jess Un Ojo wrote:
Think this may be modded. Help me Obi Wan your my only hope.

Official "Is my gun modded/Constructed?" Thread - Page 3 DSC02408

it is. it's not possible that Kyros drops a LV 61 gun, its just upgraded to 61.
Back to top Go down
venomous72

venomous72

PostSubject: Re: Official "Is my gun modded/Constructed?" Thread   Official "Is my gun modded/Constructed?" Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 7:27 pm

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT!!!!11111!!11!

I R TEH ORIGINAL THREAD MAKER!!!
Back to top Go down
Dacheat

PostSubject: Re: Official "Is my gun modded/Constructed?" Thread   Official "Is my gun modded/Constructed?" Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 7:46 pm

they infringed on my failweapons thread so deal with it.

You can handle the trusted traders thread to make it even. Razz
Back to top Go down
R3N3GAD3
Admin
R3N3GAD3

PostSubject: Re: Official "Is my gun modded/Constructed?" Thread   Official "Is my gun modded/Constructed?" Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 8:16 pm

700+ damage 5700 penetrator with 5.6 fire rate...and cyclops (2.7x) zoom traded to r e a l ii z from those new idiots on GBX "Bjorn"

what do you guys think about that...lvl 61- Jess Un Ojo has a badass 5+ fire rate penetrator with like 5 or 600+ damage...just wondering about this one

i know the cyclops scope is bullshit because thats what was wrong with the bullshit 1019 construct, and that it was a 4700 and not a 5700 like the one i found

let me know, im just curious as i dont know a lot about the snipers
Back to top Go down
https://nobsborderlands.forumotion.com
Jess Un Ojo

Jess Un Ojo

PostSubject: Re: Official "Is my gun modded/Constructed?" Thread   Official "Is my gun modded/Constructed?" Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 9:07 pm

Official "Is my gun modded/Constructed?" Thread - Page 3 7b1d271a

Ren come on do you really doubt my stuff. You know i farm with Cass and Chev the luckiest guys on the forums. Found with Cass Jack and Nola

edit: i misread the above. sorry.

Last edited by Jess Un Ojo on Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://nobsborderlands.forumotion.com/360-f3/jess-un-ojo-and-cas
I alick I

I alick I

PostSubject: Re: Official "Is my gun modded/Constructed?" Thread   Official "Is my gun modded/Constructed?" Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 5:57 am

R3N3GAD3 wrote:
700+ damage 5700 penetrator with 5.6 fire rate...and cyclops (2.7x) zoom traded to r e a l ii z from those new idiots on GBX "Bjorn"

what do you guys think about that...lvl 61- Jess Un Ojo has a badass 5+ fire rate penetrator with like 5 or 600+ damage...just wondering about this one

i know the cyclops scope is bullshit because thats what was wrong with the bullshit 1019 construct, and that it was a 4700 and not a 5700 like the one i found

let me know, im just curious as i dont know a lot about the snipers

We have this one:
Official "Is my gun modded/Constructed?" Thread - Page 3 IMG_7983

The only way to get the 5.6fr, as far as I can figure this out, is to have:
1/ the brisk accessory
2/ the liquid prefix
3/ the 10clip.

The U version of this gun (thus having the urban camo) might be able to be even slightly better than this one I would say (those can still be called Liquid). Every other with D (thus having desert camo) is always called desert and would get the boost in damage with lower fire rate.

That 2.7x zoom is not a cyclops zoom; the cyclops zoom is 3.2x. We have found several penetrators that have that 2.7x zoom which we farmed ourselves, so its quite common I would say.

Oh and Renegade: they are not 4700 or 5700, they are 470 D and 570 D; the D comes from the desert camo but looks like a 0 Wink
Back to top Go down
bob4010

PostSubject: Re: Official "Is my gun modded/Constructed?" Thread   Official "Is my gun modded/Constructed?" Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 10:40 pm

Dacheat wrote:
Jess Un Ojo wrote:
Official "Is my gun modded/Constructed?" Thread - Page 3 DSC02491

Told that it was. Seems that it would be x4 if it was fake. Think that we farmed it...cant really remember. Help me.
Modded. Material 3 atlas guns should always be pearl unless they have a x3 or x4 elemental prefix. Lightning is the x3 prefix and Fulgurating is the x4 prefix.

wait isnt lighting and fulgurating for shock elemants? isnt the chimera techinaclly or waht ever considered explsoive so would it not be detonating and exploding i think?
Back to top Go down
R3N3GAD3
Admin
R3N3GAD3

PostSubject: Re: Official "Is my gun modded/Constructed?" Thread   Official "Is my gun modded/Constructed?" Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 10:48 pm

well if that was the case...the nemesis would be a Corrosive, fulgerating scoped nemesis?

im sure its different for the multi-element weapons

a good example of this would be if you look in willow tree, there are various accessories for elements, double, ect...

"Hellfire" is its own accessory, so i wouldnt put it past having a slightly different system since it is more than one element

who knows
Back to top Go down
https://nobsborderlands.forumotion.com
Dacheat

PostSubject: Re: Official "Is my gun modded/Constructed?" Thread   Official "Is my gun modded/Constructed?" Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 11:21 pm

The chimera never has an elemental prefix. I was just using lightning and fulgurating as examples though. I was just saying that material 3 atlas guns should always have the pearl prefix unless they are x3 or x4 elemental (chimera excluded since it dosen't have them).
Back to top Go down
lefort40

lefort40

PostSubject: Re: Official "Is my gun modded/Constructed?" Thread   Official "Is my gun modded/Constructed?" Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 8:34 am

Dacheat wrote:
The chimera never has an elemental prefix. I was just using lightning and fulgurating as examples though. I was just saying that material 3 atlas guns should always have the pearl prefix unless they are x3 or x4 elemental (chimera excluded since it dosen't have them).

And material 3 is the black and white?
Back to top Go down
Dacheat

PostSubject: Re: Official "Is my gun modded/Constructed?" Thread   Official "Is my gun modded/Constructed?" Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 10:35 am

Yep.
Back to top Go down
Deviant Lexicon

Deviant Lexicon

PostSubject: Re: Official "Is my gun modded/Constructed?" Thread   Official "Is my gun modded/Constructed?" Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 10:48 am

For anyone capable, I need a view of what a top-tier Hunter's Defender with at least x2 fire
Back to top Go down
Dacheat

PostSubject: Re: Official "Is my gun modded/Constructed?" Thread   Official "Is my gun modded/Constructed?" Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 10:51 am

These but with fire.
Official "Is my gun modded/Constructed?" Thread - Page 3 DEF15-B%20Hunters%20Defender00001%20(2).png1271463427
Official "Is my gun modded/Constructed?" Thread - Page 3 DEF1200-B%20Hunters%20Defender%20%282%29.png1271213016
Back to top Go down
Deviant Lexicon

Deviant Lexicon

PostSubject: Re: Official "Is my gun modded/Constructed?" Thread   Official "Is my gun modded/Constructed?" Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 10:54 am

damn...now all I need to do is find somebody with the 12 shot (both shock and fire)...or find it myself...mwhahahaha
Back to top Go down
Dacheat

PostSubject: Re: Official "Is my gun modded/Constructed?" Thread   Official "Is my gun modded/Constructed?" Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 10:55 am

The 2 shot is better IMO since it reloads so fast.
Back to top Go down
Deviant Lexicon

Deviant Lexicon

PostSubject: Re: Official "Is my gun modded/Constructed?" Thread   Official "Is my gun modded/Constructed?" Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 11:00 am

I like the reload speed and the damage increase, but nothing beats not having to reload as you're pouring bullets into those beastly little maggots.
Back to top Go down
LEX HARDCORE

LEX HARDCORE

PostSubject: Re: Official "Is my gun modded/Constructed?" Thread   Official "Is my gun modded/Constructed?" Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 11:04 am

Deviant Lexicon wrote:
damn...now all I need to do is find somebody with the 12 shot (both shock and fire)...or find it myself...mwhahahaha

found a 12 clip x2 incendiary a few days ago.
dmg: 155x7
zoom: 4.0

rest is the same

my static is way worse and actually isn't a hunters defender, just a usual defender:
133x9 dmg
22.5 acc
1.0 RoF

x2 shock
4.0 x zoom

if you're interested, hit me up.
Back to top Go down
Deviant Lexicon

Deviant Lexicon

PostSubject: Re: Official "Is my gun modded/Constructed?" Thread   Official "Is my gun modded/Constructed?" Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 11:40 am

I definitely want to take a look at that Incendiary Hunter's Defender. Was there anything in particular you are looking for or should I move this to the trade thread?
Back to top Go down
LEX HARDCORE

LEX HARDCORE

PostSubject: Re: Official "Is my gun modded/Constructed?" Thread   Official "Is my gun modded/Constructed?" Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 11:44 am

i think i will copy my GBX Wanted List over here soon. just post there as a reminder for me, don't worry if you got nothing from my list, we'll find something.

EDIT: Wanted thread is open.
Back to top Go down
LEX HARDCORE

LEX HARDCORE

PostSubject: Re: Official "Is my gun modded/Constructed?" Thread   Official "Is my gun modded/Constructed?" Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 3:44 pm

got a request regarding those two surkovs:

Official "Is my gun modded/Constructed?" Thread - Page 3 IMG_9440

Official "Is my gun modded/Constructed?" Thread - Page 3 IMG_9438

the x2 is legit, but how can the x3 one have exact same stats only goes 1 higher in multiplier?? got that x3 one in a trade for free and hardly can imagine, that it is legit.

i know, it's constructed, but could it spawn like that?
its just so weird with those exact same stats, as the stocks have to be different i guess.

thanks in advance for any useful help!
Back to top Go down
Dacheat

PostSubject: Re: Official "Is my gun modded/Constructed?" Thread   Official "Is my gun modded/Constructed?" Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 3:50 pm

I'm not sure but it may be the scope. I'll check in WT later.
Back to top Go down
LEX HARDCORE

LEX HARDCORE

PostSubject: Re: Official "Is my gun modded/Constructed?" Thread   Official "Is my gun modded/Constructed?" Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 3:54 pm

the scope lets the elemental multiplier get from x2 to x3 incendiary? please tell me, i understood that wrong Sad
Back to top Go down
Dacheat

PostSubject: Re: Official "Is my gun modded/Constructed?" Thread   Official "Is my gun modded/Constructed?" Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 4:06 pm

It might. I'm gonna check in WT.
Back to top Go down
bob4010

PostSubject: Re: Official "Is my gun modded/Constructed?" Thread   Official "Is my gun modded/Constructed?" Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 6:43 pm

hey im still learning about gun parts and stuff so n00b qustion here----> ummmm which parts the material?
Back to top Go down
Dacheat

PostSubject: Re: Official "Is my gun modded/Constructed?" Thread   Official "Is my gun modded/Constructed?" Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 6:57 pm

Material = Color
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official "Is my gun modded/Constructed?" Thread   Official "Is my gun modded/Constructed?" Thread - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Official "Is my gun modded/Constructed?" Thread
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next