HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
CHANGES/ADDITIONS TO FORUM RULES!

Per a unanimous vote between moderators and administrators, there will be a new "Zero Tolerance Policy" on this forum for the following:
1)  Knowingly distributing/trading modded weapons and gear (CONSTRUCTS ARE CONSIDERED MODDED WEAPONS)
2)  Asking for or posting information regarding third-party software used to modify XBOX 360 save files
3)  Arguments with members regarding weapons in threads other than pre-designated weapons discussion threads, specifically a member's Trade Thread
POSTS AND THREADS PERTAINING TO THE GEARBOX FORUMS WILL EARN YOU A 3 DAY BAN, IT IS CLEARLY STATED IN THE FORUM RULES
More information regarding these new rules can be found in the forum rules thread
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Sun May 09, 2010 2:35 pm
The Finds of the Day
Found by Jess Un Ojo
Found by I alick I
Found by Jess Un Ojo
Latest topics
» Crack Windows 8 Pro V3
Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:19 am by iphhela

» Dragon Naturallyspeaking 12 Italiano Download Gratis
Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:49 am by iphhela

» Klyb_Alysa_As3d_Wa7dh
Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:39 pm by iphhela

» Official "Is my gun modded/Constructed?" Thread
Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:15 am by ChrisPBaken

» Legit Players.
Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:48 pm by ChrisPBaken

» THIS PLACE IS NOT DEAD YET!
Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:57 pm by ChrisPBaken

» ChrisPBaken's Gun Collection
Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:31 am by ChrisPBaken

» anybody out there?
Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:57 pm by KazeMunashii

» !DEEP FATHOM MARKET!
Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:50 pm by KazeMunashii

Top posters
Jess Un Ojo

I alick I

EvilTACO941

R3N3GAD3

chevro1et

LEX HARDCORE

Dacheat

TheTerminator

lefort40

Cass277

Statistics
We have 96 registered users
The newest registered user is neumlean

Our users have posted a total of 5652 messages in 138 subjects

Share | 

mixed feelings

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
LEX HARD

PostSubject: mixed feelings   Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:36 am

i have kinda mixed feelings, will these Trading thing here end up like who got the best constructed sets, too?

i know everybody always wants the best weapons (which is the sense of looting i guess), so for example will my legit found LV61 200 dmg Saviour find no attention by the time the constructed LV61 211 dmg one will go around?

as i know, some guys don't care that much for maxxed out constructs, as long as they can spawn in game.
USB makes it easy for those guys, so i hope trading won't be dead soon Wink
convince me, that this forum turns out to be different Very Happy

btw, please move that thread to a appropriate (sub-)forum, didn't know where to exactly put it.
Back to top Go down
LEX HARDCORE

PostSubject: Re: mixed feelings   Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:38 am

oh wow, i fucked up, as not being logged in, this topic was posted on a guest account? shame on me!
Back to top Go down
Dacheat

PostSubject: Re: mixed feelings   Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:35 am

Well, i'm here so that's a plus. I actually got thrown in jail on the GBX forums, but i'm pretty sure if I get to talk to ennui or any of the other mods that they'll reverse gripss's decision.

EDIT: WTF? Most recent post on top? Fix that please now...
Back to top Go down
LEX HARDCORE

PostSubject: Re: mixed feelings   Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:43 am

you got what? banned? what did you do this time?

btw, i fixed my connection problems (my NAT is now open) and as we are still on each others friends lists, we can have some farming, trading, talking, whatever when you're back in the BL after FF13 Smile
Back to top Go down
lefort40

PostSubject: Re: mixed feelings   Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:46 am

dacheat, youre in "jail"? So what, you cant post for a bit? damn, how long?

teehee, I think Im a mod. Yay! cyclops

And this forum has a bunch more smileys.
Back to top Go down
Dacheat

PostSubject: Re: mixed feelings   Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:50 am

gripss wrote:

This is a follow up for a PM you reported, I contacted the person you filed the claim against to get the whole conversation and have thus deduced both of you are guilty of mutual harassment. Since the other party has been given an infraction you will also get the same infraction since both parties filed complaints. Let this be a lesson on how to control your anger and you outburst because once its on the internet it typically cant be taken back. If you have any problems with my decision feel free to contact me or Ennui regarding the infraction.

Lefort you've seen the PMs. I don't think I was harassing in the least. He could have said I was very persistent in sending him PMs, but he never asked me to stop...

They haven't made me a thread in the ban bin yet, but when they do I'll be sure to tell them that. Also, I figured evosev just left, but I guess not.
ennui wrote:
You've been issued a temp ban for your constant disrespect towards other members in a trade thread. Disrespect is against the rules, as is dragging a topic off the rails. If you aren't going to be polite or post about the thread topic, please refrain from posting.

Before you ask, others in the thread got warned, but your persistent antagonizing posts earned you a ban.

The ban duration is three weeks.
Back to top Go down
lefort40

PostSubject: Re: mixed feelings   Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:52 am

Dacheat wrote:
Originally posted by gripss: (apparently you can't quote people here)
This is a follow up for a PM you reported, I contacted the person you filed the claim against to get the whole conversation and have thus deduced both of you are guilty of mutual harassment. Since the other party has been given an infraction you will also get the same infraction since both parties filed complaints. Let this be a lesson on how to control your anger and you outburst because once its on the internet it typically cant be taken back. If you have any problems with my decision feel free to contact me or Ennui regarding the infraction.

Lefort you've seen the PMs. I don't think I was harassing in the least. He could have said I was very persistent in sending him PMs, but he never asked me to stop...

Yeah, I think for harassment he has to have told you to stop, he seemed to be carrying on the discussion. Its unfair for you to be suspended (or whatever it is), because tyr is such an asshole. He bends the forum rules, and he almost cant be caught, even though all the mods dont like him. That blows chunks.
Back to top Go down
Dacheat

PostSubject: Re: mixed feelings   Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:54 am

lefort40 wrote:

Yeah, I think for harassment he has to have told you to stop, he seemed to be carrying on the discussion. Its unfair for you to be suspended (or whatever it is), because tyr is such an asshole. He bends the forum rules, and he almost cant be caught, even though all the mods dont like him. That blows chunks.
Yeah I definitely intend to fight it. If ennui is reasonable I should be back within a week. Also, I kinda think that tyr may have messed with the PMs before he showed them to gripss. I have all the PMs saved though so we'll see.
Back to top Go down
lefort40

PostSubject: Re: mixed feelings   Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:57 am

Dacheat wrote:
lefort40 wrote:

Yeah I definitely intend to fight it. If ennui is reasonable I should be back within a week. Also, I kinda think that tyr may have messed with the PMs before he showed them to gripss. I have all the PMs saved though so we'll see.

I wouldnt put it past him. Hopefully you'll be back, I dont think the gearbox forums will be the same when youre gone... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Dacheat

PostSubject: Re: mixed feelings   Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:04 am

Haha definitely not. You should PM ennui and tell her to get me a thread in the ban bin. I can't PM/Post/Anything until I get a thread. (Specify that I told you here though, not on an alt account.)
Back to top Go down
lefort40

PostSubject: Re: mixed feelings   Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:06 am

Dacheat wrote:
Haha definitely not. You should PM ennui and tell her to get me a thread in the ban bin. I can't PM/Post/Anything until I get a thread. (Specify that I told you here though, not on an alt account.)

Lol alright, will do. And yeah, he really does need to fix the most recent post format, eveyones used to first post being at the top. Its a little confusing.
Back to top Go down
Dacheat

PostSubject: Re: mixed feelings   Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:07 am

It's not really confusing (it's just a little weird to me) but it's gonna suck for trade threads since the guns should always be at the top.
Back to top Go down
lefort40

PostSubject: Re: mixed feelings   Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:12 am

Dacheat wrote:
It's not really confusing (it's just a little weird to me) but it's gonna suck for trade threads since the guns should always be at the top.

yeah, people will always have to head back to page 1 just to see the original weapons.
Back to top Go down
LEX HARDCORE

PostSubject: Re: mixed feelings   Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:37 am

thanks for jacking my thread, suckas Wink
Back to top Go down
lefort40

PostSubject: Re: mixed feelings   Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:44 am

LEX HARDCORE wrote:
thanks for jacking my thread, suckas Wink

lol, sorry about that. back to the orginal topic, constructed weapons are gonna be RAMPANT. Theres almost no way to tell if they were constructed or legit finds, because max stat guns COULD be found. The next time the level cap is raised and new guns are added, I wont be trading anymore. Well, maybe with a few friends like you guys, but not with the "public".
Back to top Go down
LEX HARDCORE

PostSubject: Re: mixed feelings   Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:12 am

i know, that you can't tell the difference and i know they can be found in game, but i just wanna know how trading will work here. for example your jackals set, you think anybody found those 4 perfect exactly same ones ?? once again, i know you can find these, but i just wanted to know if trading here will be like legit finds or anything like that. no need to trade for perfect constructed sets here, i think we get those on the official forum as well.

and you're right, after the next DLC, we should not trade with random people, which takes the fun from farming, as you get those perfect guns in the first days of trading.
Back to top Go down
lefort40

PostSubject: Re: mixed feelings   Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:15 am

LEX HARDCORE wrote:
i know, that you can't tell the difference and i know they can be found in game, but i just wanna know how trading will work here. for example your jackals set, you think anybody found those 4 perfect exactly same ones ?? once again, i know you can find these, but i just wanted to know if trading here will be like legit finds or anything like that. no need to trade for perfect constructed sets here, i think we get those on the official forum as well.

and you're right, after the next DLC, we should not trade with random people, which takes the fun from farming, as you get those perfect guns in the first days of trading.

Im probably going to keep accepting constructs for now. But when the new guns/DLC is realeased, Im only going to trade with people who I KNOW only use legit finds and dont construct their guns. It will make the game last longer for everyone. I might quit duping too.
Back to top Go down
LEX HARDCORE

PostSubject: Re: mixed feelings   Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:57 pm

lefort40 wrote:
LEX HARDCORE wrote:

Im probably going to keep accepting constructs for now. But when the new guns/DLC is realeased, Im only going to trade with people who I KNOW only use legit finds and dont construct their guns. It will make the game last longer for everyone. I might quit duping too.

yeah, of course you accept constructs, saw those new perfect Wraths in your shop today and the x3 Surkovs the day before yesterday Wink
well i got no problems with that, if you're fine with that.

the only thing i am asking for, and i actually mean everbody, who starts to trade here, is being honest about constructs and not claiming these as legit founds. i think that came to Renegades mind as well when he deceided to start an own forum.

so lets keep trading legit, if i wanted perfect constructed sets, i can buy an USB device/stick and the fun would be over, at least for me.

Lets all have some fun!
Back to top Go down
Dacheat

PostSubject: Re: mixed feelings   Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:01 pm

You guys know I have willowtree, and I'm not gonna lie to you. I have constructed guns, but you can rest assured that I won't trade you guys stuff that I constructed and tell you it's legit. One because you guys aren't stupid (someone finding full sets of anything is HIGHLY unlikely), two because that's just wrong. I think when I make my thread it's gonna be only stuff I found and have chest pics of.
Back to top Go down
LEX HARDCORE

PostSubject: Re: mixed feelings   Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:06 pm

Dacheat wrote:
You guys know I have willowtree, and I'm not gonna lie to you. I have constructed guns, but you can rest assured that I won't trade you guys stuff that I constructed and tell you it's legit. One because you guys aren't stupid (someone finding full sets of anything is HIGHLY unlikely), two because that's just wrong. I think when I make my thread it's gonna be only stuff I found and have chest pics of.

awesome!!

thats some attitude! cyclops (whats that smilie supposed to mean??
Back to top Go down
Dacheat

PostSubject: Re: mixed feelings   Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:11 pm

It means you're an alien here to om nom nom on our brains.
Back to top Go down
lefort40

PostSubject: Re: mixed feelings   Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:49 pm

LEX HARDCORE wrote:
lefort40 wrote:
LEX HARDCORE wrote:

yeah, of course you accept constructs, saw those new perfect Wraths in your shop today and the x3 Surkovs the day before yesterday Wink
well i got no problems with that, if you're fine with that.

the only thing i am asking for, and i actually mean everbody, who starts to trade here, is being honest about constructs and not claiming these as legit founds. i think that came to Renegades mind as well when he deceided to start an own forum.

so lets keep trading legit, if i wanted perfect constructed sets, i can buy an USB device/stick and the fun would be over, at least for me.

Lets all have some fun!

yeah, blazzar apparently picked those up off a friend, I had no dealings with them. But hey, a lot of the guns are contstructs. The pearls, hellfire, etc. Unless Im sure somebody made them, Ill take em. I dont construct things myself and put them in the shop either. I think if we do end of getting a decent amount of traders here, we will have to be very careful with the constructs. But like I said before, next time around, no trading with the public for me.
Back to top Go down
I alick I

PostSubject: Re: mixed feelings   Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:45 am

I have the same mixed feelings like Lex, in fact we have discussed this on XBl numerous times.

I think we'll only be offering stuff here we farmed ourselves or stuff we can vouch for 100%. We'll keep any presumed or suspected constructs away from here. We'll keep the shop at the BL forum for now, but the trading over there is going slow (we do almost nothing but refusing nice constructed perfect sets or telling people that the trade wouldn't be very fair for us).
Back to top Go down
chevro1et

PostSubject: Re: mixed feelings   Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:04 am

I agree with the general consensus here, about trying to keep the next round of trading (ie. after next DLC) within a circle of people that I know and can trust 100% when it comes to the legitimacy of any given weapon. I have a bunch of constructs in my trade thread but I think I will seperate them out and have a 'Constructs' section for now. Next round, gonna keep it strictly legit Wink Like other mentioned, it is just way more fun that way.
Back to top Go down
Hi im JC

PostSubject: Re: mixed feelings   Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:04 pm

chevro1et wrote:
I agree with the general consensus here, about trying to keep the next round of trading (ie. after next DLC) within a circle of people that I know and can trust 100% when it comes to the legitimacy of any given weapon. I have a bunch of constructs in my trade thread but I think I will seperate them out and have a 'Constructs' section for now. Next round, gonna keep it strictly legit Wink Like other mentioned, it is just way more fun that way.

Yeah, I think I will do the same; making a construct section as well as a section for legit stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: mixed feelings   

Back to top Go down

mixed feelings
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next