No BS Borderlands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
CHANGES/ADDITIONS TO FORUM RULES!

Per a unanimous vote between moderators and administrators, there will be a new "Zero Tolerance Policy" on this forum for the following:
1)  Knowingly distributing/trading modded weapons and gear (CONSTRUCTS ARE CONSIDERED MODDED WEAPONS)
2)  Asking for or posting information regarding third-party software used to modify XBOX 360 save files
3)  Arguments with members regarding weapons in threads other than pre-designated weapons discussion threads, specifically a member's Trade Thread
POSTS AND THREADS PERTAINING TO THE GEARBOX FORUMS WILL EARN YOU A 3 DAY BAN, IT IS CLEARLY STATED IN THE FORUM RULES
More information regarding these new rules can be found in the forum rules thread
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 166 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:28 pm
The Finds of the Day
Found by Jess Un Ojo
Found by I alick I
Found by Jess Un Ojo
Latest topics
» Crack Windows 8 Pro V3
chevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED* - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 3:19 am by iphhela

» Dragon Naturallyspeaking 12 Italiano Download Gratis
chevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED* - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 6:49 am by iphhela

» Klyb_Alysa_As3d_Wa7dh
chevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED* - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 1:39 pm by iphhela

» Official "Is my gun modded/Constructed?" Thread
chevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED* - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 12:15 am by ChrisPBaken

» Legit Players.
chevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED* - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 1:48 pm by ChrisPBaken

» THIS PLACE IS NOT DEAD YET!
chevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED* - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 11:57 pm by ChrisPBaken

» ChrisPBaken's Gun Collection
chevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED* - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 1:31 am by ChrisPBaken

» anybody out there?
chevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED* - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 1:57 pm by KazeMunashii

» !DEEP FATHOM MARKET!
chevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED* - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 1:50 pm by KazeMunashii

Top posters
Jess Un Ojo
chevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED* - Page 5 I_vote_lcapchevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED* - Page 5 I_voting_barchevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED* - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
I alick I
chevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED* - Page 5 I_vote_lcapchevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED* - Page 5 I_voting_barchevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED* - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
EvilTACO941
R3N3GAD3
chevro1et
LEX HARDCORE
Dacheat
TheTerminator
lefort40
Cass277
Statistics
We have 96 registered users
The newest registered user is neumlean

Our users have posted a total of 5652 messages in 138 subjects

chevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED*

Go down 
+16
CcEditionXr
Skinwalker619
Commando MERC
ChrisPBaken
A Can Of Win
DEATHDAEDRIC
Cass277
I alick I
LukeTheBeast42
nolahornets394
EvilTACO941
Dacheat
venomous72
Jess Un Ojo
LEX HARDCORE
chevro1et
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
I alick I

I alick I

chevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED* - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: chevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED*   chevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED* - Page 5 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 9:26 am

Thx for the re-dupe of that vitriolic crux Very Happy

After you showed me that x4 corrosive wrath by Dahl, Lex and I found a x4 shock by Hyperion but its blue rarity and has 1,0x zoom only, really bad confused

Let me know what you like for that Dahl one sir !!!
Back to top Go down
LEX HARDCORE

LEX HARDCORE

PostSubject: Re: chevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED*   chevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED* - Page 5 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 9:29 am

i wanna be in the Heavy Hitters Club as well, the name...i like it!
Back to top Go down
I alick I

I alick I

PostSubject: Re: chevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED*   chevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED* - Page 5 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 9:31 am

LEX HARDCORE wrote:

No sir, you're already in the FLYING GERMANS CLUB, you can't be in 2 clubs ... clown
Back to top Go down
venomous72

venomous72

PostSubject: Re: chevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED*   chevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED* - Page 5 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 9:32 am

I really like your 490 Ogre and Serpens.

I can upgrade your Cobra, Orion, Crimson Stinger, and Malevolent Stinger if you would like. I will be on tomorrow (finally).
Back to top Go down
LEX HARDCORE

LEX HARDCORE

PostSubject: Re: chevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED*   chevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED* - Page 5 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 9:41 am

I alick I wrote:
LEX HARDCORE wrote:

No sir, you're already in the FLYING GERMANS CLUB, you can't be in 2 clubs ... clown

i hope, you're in the club of picture-uploaders Wink
Back to top Go down
chevro1et

chevro1et

PostSubject: Re: chevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED*   chevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED* - Page 5 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 11:11 am

Jess Un Ojo wrote:
Still need to get this. I have been using the Invaders alot lately on my siren and hunter. I am impressed with them.
-snip-
still have this waiting for you
-snip-

That deal is a go as soon as we hook up bro.

I alick I wrote:
Thx for the re-dupe of that vitriolic crux Very Happy

After you showed me that x4 corrosive wrath by Dahl, Lex and I found a x4 shock by Hyperion but its blue rarity and has 1,0x zoom only, really bad confused

Let me know what you like for that Dahl one sir !!!

OK Alick, will start sifting through your offerings adn get back to you soon, sir.

venomous72 wrote:
I really like your 490 Ogre and Serpens.

I can upgrade your Cobra, Orion, Crimson Stinger, and Malevolent Stinger if you would like. I will be on tomorrow (finally).

Ogre and Serpens for Orion and Cobra is totally a go for me venomous... will add you next time I turn on the 'Box.

LEX HARDCORE wrote:
I alick I wrote:
LEX HARDCORE wrote:

i hope, you're in the club of picture-uploaders Wink

Heh, you guys are hilarious. LEX, thanks for the 6shot Anacondas, make sure that you pick a couple nice guns out of my shop.
Back to top Go down
Jess Un Ojo

Jess Un Ojo

PostSubject: Re: chevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED*   chevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED* - Page 5 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 11:44 am

When you gonna be on this weekend. I know you said Dart Practice ( secretly means lots and lots of beer till hitting the dart board is no longer and option ) Ive got a few things going on this weekend as well. Just wanna make sure we can make it happen. Thanks man.
Back to top Go down
https://nobsborderlands.forumotion.com/360-f3/jess-un-ojo-and-cas
venomous72

venomous72

PostSubject: Re: chevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED*   chevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED* - Page 5 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 11:49 am

Sounds good Chev. You are fine with duping right?
Back to top Go down
chevro1et

chevro1et

PostSubject: Re: chevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED*   chevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED* - Page 5 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 5:32 pm

venomous72 wrote:

Yep, thats the way I roll.

***Updated WANTS LIST. Turns out my Serpens is a construct according to the list that A Can of Win is putting together. Sad
Back to top Go down
Jess Un Ojo

Jess Un Ojo

PostSubject: Re: chevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED*   chevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED* - Page 5 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 9:14 pm

Hey man missed u by 14 minutes. You still around?
Back to top Go down
A Can Of Win

A Can Of Win

PostSubject: Re: chevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED*   chevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED* - Page 5 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 9:26 pm

chevro1et wrote:
venomous72 wrote:

***Updated WANTS LIST. Turns out my Serpens is a construct according to the list that A Can of Win is putting together. Sad
O.o
Back to top Go down
chevro1et

chevro1et

PostSubject: Re: chevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED*   chevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED* - Page 5 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 9:27 pm

A Can Of Win wrote:
chevro1et wrote:
venomous72 wrote:

O.o
It wasn't self-farmed, acquired in a trade some time ago, don't remember where it came from. Sucks for me.
Back to top Go down
A Can Of Win

A Can Of Win

PostSubject: Re: chevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED*   chevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED* - Page 5 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 9:33 pm

chevro1et wrote:
A Can Of Win wrote:
chevro1et wrote:
venomous72 wrote:

O.o
It wasn't self-farmed, acquired in a trade some time ago, don't remember where it came from. Sucks for me.
Meh, I'll keep it, we didn't get to trade today. Sad
Back to top Go down
I alick I

I alick I

PostSubject: Re: chevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED*   chevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED* - Page 5 EmptySat May 08, 2010 2:56 am

chevro1et wrote:

I can help you out here, perfectly legit to my knowledge:

chevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED* - Page 5 IMG_8254
Back to top Go down
ChrisPBaken

ChrisPBaken

PostSubject: Re: chevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED*   chevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED* - Page 5 EmptySat May 08, 2010 3:26 pm

Hey what's Up chevro1et, I looked through your revolvers and rifles and noticed that i can upgrade Your Shock Revolution. Mine does 208 damage x 2 shock, good acc and fr.

I also have an upgrade on your Bloody Equalizer Smile
I found it a few weeks ago. it's like dis: Dmg: 1036, acc: 95.8, Fr: 1.6, Rounds:2, +200% melee damage (where as yours is only +100%)
Back to top Go down
ChrisPBaken

ChrisPBaken

PostSubject: Re: chevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED*   chevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED* - Page 5 EmptySat May 08, 2010 3:29 pm

Me too actually ****** = from trade. Blank=found myself
AR540.2 Glorious Serpens***** (Got in a trade)
Damage: 337
Accuracy: 91.3
Fire Rate: 8.8
X4 Acid, hidden zoom, Mag: 90

And here are the other two guns i described in my previous post

AR1000/V3 Glorious Revolution
Damage: 208
Accuracy: 88.5
Fire Rate: 8.1
X2 shock, (2.0X Weapon zoom)* Clip, 104

EQ300-B Bloody Equalizer
Damage: 1036
Accuracy: 95.8
Fire Rate: 1.6
2.8x Weapon Zoom, +200% Melee damage, + 22 ammo regeneration, +60% reload speed, Rounds: 2
Back to top Go down
chevro1et

chevro1et

PostSubject: Re: chevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED*   chevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED* - Page 5 EmptySun May 09, 2010 3:29 am

SHOP UPDATED.

WANTS LIST UPDATED.
Back to top Go down
LEX HARDCORE

LEX HARDCORE

PostSubject: Re: chevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED*   chevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED* - Page 5 EmptySun May 09, 2010 6:14 am

correct me if i'm wrong but i think the x3 invaders from your Wanted List have to be Liquid, not Crimson?
Back to top Go down
I alick I

I alick I

PostSubject: Re: chevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED*   chevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED* - Page 5 EmptySun May 09, 2010 12:11 pm

I missed you to dupe your Havoc back to you, forgot about it.

But I have something to ease your "missing":

chevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED* - Page 5 IMG_9484

13,9fr, hell yeah !!!
Back to top Go down
chevro1et

chevro1et

PostSubject: Re: chevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED*   chevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED* - Page 5 EmptySun May 09, 2010 5:28 pm

LEX HARDCORE wrote:
correct me if i'm wrong but i think the x3 invaders from your Wanted List have to be Liquid, not Crimson?

You are correct as usual, LEX. Correction in WANTS LIST made.

I alick I wrote:
I missed you to dupe your Havoc back to you, forgot about it.

But I have something to ease your "missing":

chevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED* - Page 5 IMG_9484

13,9fr, hell yeah !!!

Oh hellz yea, thats a beauty, Alick! jocolor
Back to top Go down
Commando MERC

Commando MERC

PostSubject: Re: chevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED*   chevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED* - Page 5 EmptySun May 09, 2010 8:16 pm

that's is a nice AR i might have something like that let me check real quick

yeah i have one like that it's lower damage.
Back to top Go down
Jess Un Ojo

Jess Un Ojo

PostSubject: Re: chevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED*   chevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED* - Page 5 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 6:40 am

AHHH it was so close
chevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED* - Page 5 1390d73b

Found this in the "Vendor Vendor" at the bottom of the elevator. That red thumper is pretty nice. Ill let you fire it next time i see ya. Ill prolly be on around noon on Tuesday and most of the day.
Back to top Go down
LEX HARDCORE

LEX HARDCORE

PostSubject: Re: chevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED*   chevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED* - Page 5 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 9:17 am

much thanks for the awesome guns, chev!

btw, i listed some of my self-farmed guns on my thread now too.
Back to top Go down
chevro1et

chevro1et

PostSubject: Re: chevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED*   chevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED* - Page 5 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 9:18 am

No problem LEX, I don't mind helping out good people jocolor
Back to top Go down
Jess Un Ojo

Jess Un Ojo

PostSubject: Re: chevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED*   chevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED* - Page 5 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 9:20 am

My wife said you were online this morning when she was watching true blood. I told her to hit you up and go farm with you. She didnt seem to interested. I dont know why...hahahaha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: chevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED*   chevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED* - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

chevro1et's weaksauce shop *CLOSED*
Page 5 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next