No BS Borderlands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
CHANGES/ADDITIONS TO FORUM RULES!

Per a unanimous vote between moderators and administrators, there will be a new "Zero Tolerance Policy" on this forum for the following:
1)  Knowingly distributing/trading modded weapons and gear (CONSTRUCTS ARE CONSIDERED MODDED WEAPONS)
2)  Asking for or posting information regarding third-party software used to modify XBOX 360 save files
3)  Arguments with members regarding weapons in threads other than pre-designated weapons discussion threads, specifically a member's Trade Thread
POSTS AND THREADS PERTAINING TO THE GEARBOX FORUMS WILL EARN YOU A 3 DAY BAN, IT IS CLEARLY STATED IN THE FORUM RULES
More information regarding these new rules can be found in the forum rules thread
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 166 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:28 pm
The Finds of the Day
Found by Jess Un Ojo
Found by I alick I
Found by Jess Un Ojo
Latest topics
» Crack Windows 8 Pro V3
The Official Gun Inquiries Base (OGIB) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 3:19 am by iphhela

» Dragon Naturallyspeaking 12 Italiano Download Gratis
The Official Gun Inquiries Base (OGIB) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 6:49 am by iphhela

» Klyb_Alysa_As3d_Wa7dh
The Official Gun Inquiries Base (OGIB) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 1:39 pm by iphhela

» Official "Is my gun modded/Constructed?" Thread
The Official Gun Inquiries Base (OGIB) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 12:15 am by ChrisPBaken

» Legit Players.
The Official Gun Inquiries Base (OGIB) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 1:48 pm by ChrisPBaken

» THIS PLACE IS NOT DEAD YET!
The Official Gun Inquiries Base (OGIB) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 11:57 pm by ChrisPBaken

» ChrisPBaken's Gun Collection
The Official Gun Inquiries Base (OGIB) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 1:31 am by ChrisPBaken

» anybody out there?
The Official Gun Inquiries Base (OGIB) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 1:57 pm by KazeMunashii

» !DEEP FATHOM MARKET!
The Official Gun Inquiries Base (OGIB) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 1:50 pm by KazeMunashii

Top posters
Jess Un Ojo
The Official Gun Inquiries Base (OGIB) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Official Gun Inquiries Base (OGIB) - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Official Gun Inquiries Base (OGIB) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
I alick I
The Official Gun Inquiries Base (OGIB) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Official Gun Inquiries Base (OGIB) - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Official Gun Inquiries Base (OGIB) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
EvilTACO941
R3N3GAD3
chevro1et
LEX HARDCORE
Dacheat
TheTerminator
lefort40
Cass277
Statistics
We have 96 registered users
The newest registered user is neumlean

Our users have posted a total of 5652 messages in 138 subjects

The Official Gun Inquiries Base (OGIB)

Go down 
+11
DaLordLoss
nolahornets394
venomous72
Cass277
lefort40
Jess Un Ojo
R3N3GAD3
I alick I
Dacheat
FatherMcFeelie
CcEditionXr
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
nolahornets394

The Official Gun Inquiries Base (OGIB) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Official Gun Inquiries Base (OGIB)   The Official Gun Inquiries Base (OGIB) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 5:58 pm

Cass277 wrote:
No because it simply can't happen within the bounds of the game. That's like saying the 1019dmg Vicious Orion with 2.7 fire rate can spawn - it can't because Vicious Orions for a fact can only reach 1.4 fire rate. If it has a 2.7 fire rate it will ALWAYS be liquid because that prefix is what gives it the fire rate. Vicious adds more damage.

It doesn't have anything to do with randomness, it has to do with how the weapon generation works.
so is a vicious penetrator not possible at all, even if it has a 3.0 fr or so? im not asking about renegade's, im asking about penetrators in general.
Back to top Go down
DaLordLoss

DaLordLoss

PostSubject: Re: The Official Gun Inquiries Base (OGIB)   The Official Gun Inquiries Base (OGIB) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 6:38 pm

On Gear Calc I tried to work out the best possible Pentrator.

Well It was something like a 932, 4.9 FR Liquid Pentrator (Might have been desert, not Liquid).

I don't think Vicious spawns on Pentrators. *Shrugged* Not a expert.

Nola, why do you have a screenshot of the GBX Trading Post in your Signature and the links called "How to get perma-banned"
Back to top Go down
Dacheat

PostSubject: Re: The Official Gun Inquiries Base (OGIB)   The Official Gun Inquiries Base (OGIB) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 6:43 pm

Guys, keep the legitimacy talk to the "is my gun modded" thread.
Back to top Go down
CcEditionXr

PostSubject: Re: The Official Gun Inquiries Base (OGIB)   The Official Gun Inquiries Base (OGIB) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 6:46 pm

Thanks Dacheat, but yes, I created this thread to inquire about effects, name meanings, etc.
Back to top Go down
Skinwalker619

Skinwalker619

PostSubject: Re: The Official Gun Inquiries Base (OGIB)   The Official Gun Inquiries Base (OGIB) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 11:02 pm

Shotty question:

Do any Matadors come with 12 round mags besides the Pearl Matador? I never really paid attention before but I'm loving the Pearl Matador I found and have only found 2 and 6 round versions since.
Back to top Go down
Dacheat

PostSubject: Re: The Official Gun Inquiries Base (OGIB)   The Official Gun Inquiries Base (OGIB) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 11:23 pm

Pearl shotties will actually have 13 clips for some weird reason...

But to answer your question, yes, you can have 12-clip matadors.
Back to top Go down
I alick I

I alick I

PostSubject: Re: The Official Gun Inquiries Base (OGIB)   The Official Gun Inquiries Base (OGIB) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 12:15 am

Skinwalker619 wrote:
Shotty question:

Do any Matadors come with 12 round mags besides the Pearl Matador? I never really paid attention before but I'm loving the Pearl Matador I found and have only found 2 and 6 round versions since.

There you go:

The Official Gun Inquiries Base (OGIB) - Page 2 IMG_9744
The Official Gun Inquiries Base (OGIB) - Page 2 IMG_0058
Back to top Go down
Joylesstuna

Joylesstuna

PostSubject: Re: The Official Gun Inquiries Base (OGIB)   The Official Gun Inquiries Base (OGIB) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 1:28 pm

I hope everyone understands that gear calculator is not 100% correct. It is indeed cool but you shouldn`t use it to verify weapons.
Back to top Go down
CcEditionXr

PostSubject: Re: The Official Gun Inquiries Base (OGIB)   The Official Gun Inquiries Base (OGIB) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 3:20 pm

What's the lowest acc. you've ever seen on a sniper (High level) besides the effects of red text.

Also, would there be much difference between 2% or less in acc.?
Back to top Go down
Joylesstuna

Joylesstuna

PostSubject: Re: The Official Gun Inquiries Base (OGIB)   The Official Gun Inquiries Base (OGIB) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 3:27 pm

I believe 85 or 87% and it was on a gamble.
IMO 2% really isnt a big deal.
Back to top Go down
CcEditionXr

PostSubject: Re: The Official Gun Inquiries Base (OGIB)   The Official Gun Inquiries Base (OGIB) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 3:28 pm

Thanks, because I have a few snipers and I need to choose a couple to carry around, cuz I gotta have room for other stuff lol
Back to top Go down
LEX HARDCORE

LEX HARDCORE

PostSubject: Re: The Official Gun Inquiries Base (OGIB)   The Official Gun Inquiries Base (OGIB) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 3:54 pm

i think 2% on a sniper is a lot, as you hardly find snipers with less than 90 acc. so as you see that the range is from 90 to 100, 2% is actually one fifth if you know what i mean.

2% more or less acc on any other type of weapon is like nothing in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Joylesstuna

Joylesstuna

PostSubject: Re: The Official Gun Inquiries Base (OGIB)   The Official Gun Inquiries Base (OGIB) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 3:58 pm

ha I never thought of that.
Back to top Go down
CcEditionXr

PostSubject: Re: The Official Gun Inquiries Base (OGIB)   The Official Gun Inquiries Base (OGIB) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 4:32 pm

Also, after considering the effects of the different elements, would an Explosive Invader sniper be a good choice, yes, I have tresspass
Back to top Go down
Joylesstuna

Joylesstuna

PostSubject: Re: The Official Gun Inquiries Base (OGIB)   The Official Gun Inquiries Base (OGIB) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 4:34 pm

Any explosive sniper rifle is good as they always proc.(There might be a few snipers that do not) Explosive invaders are amazing.
Back to top Go down
CcEditionXr

PostSubject: Re: The Official Gun Inquiries Base (OGIB)   The Official Gun Inquiries Base (OGIB) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 4:55 pm

I figured, I knew that Explosive is the best element for tresspass, because it just does straight up damage, the others have to go through shields and stuff
Back to top Go down
chevro1et

chevro1et

PostSubject: Re: The Official Gun Inquiries Base (OGIB)   The Official Gun Inquiries Base (OGIB) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 4:44 am

Can someone tell me what the max damage on a 1.1 RoF Volcano is?
Back to top Go down
Jess Un Ojo

Jess Un Ojo

PostSubject: Re: The Official Gun Inquiries Base (OGIB)   The Official Gun Inquiries Base (OGIB) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 6:50 am

chevro1et wrote:

Second that ?
Back to top Go down
https://nobsborderlands.forumotion.com/360-f3/jess-un-ojo-and-cas
I alick I

I alick I

PostSubject: Re: The Official Gun Inquiries Base (OGIB)   The Official Gun Inquiries Base (OGIB) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 7:36 am

chevro1et wrote:

I think mine is maxxed; 809dmg with 1,1fr.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Official Gun Inquiries Base (OGIB)   The Official Gun Inquiries Base (OGIB) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Official Gun Inquiries Base (OGIB)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2