No BS Borderlands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
CHANGES/ADDITIONS TO FORUM RULES!

Per a unanimous vote between moderators and administrators, there will be a new "Zero Tolerance Policy" on this forum for the following:
1)  Knowingly distributing/trading modded weapons and gear (CONSTRUCTS ARE CONSIDERED MODDED WEAPONS)
2)  Asking for or posting information regarding third-party software used to modify XBOX 360 save files
3)  Arguments with members regarding weapons in threads other than pre-designated weapons discussion threads, specifically a member's Trade Thread
POSTS AND THREADS PERTAINING TO THE GEARBOX FORUMS WILL EARN YOU A 3 DAY BAN, IT IS CLEARLY STATED IN THE FORUM RULES
More information regarding these new rules can be found in the forum rules thread
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 166 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:28 pm
The Finds of the Day
Found by Jess Un Ojo
Found by I alick I
Found by Jess Un Ojo
Latest topics
» Crack Windows 8 Pro V3
Stock Modded Guns EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 3:19 am by iphhela

» Dragon Naturallyspeaking 12 Italiano Download Gratis
Stock Modded Guns EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 6:49 am by iphhela

» Klyb_Alysa_As3d_Wa7dh
Stock Modded Guns EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 1:39 pm by iphhela

» Official "Is my gun modded/Constructed?" Thread
Stock Modded Guns EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 12:15 am by ChrisPBaken

» Legit Players.
Stock Modded Guns EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 1:48 pm by ChrisPBaken

» THIS PLACE IS NOT DEAD YET!
Stock Modded Guns EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 11:57 pm by ChrisPBaken

» ChrisPBaken's Gun Collection
Stock Modded Guns EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 1:31 am by ChrisPBaken

» anybody out there?
Stock Modded Guns EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 1:57 pm by KazeMunashii

» !DEEP FATHOM MARKET!
Stock Modded Guns EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 1:50 pm by KazeMunashii

Top posters
Jess Un Ojo
Stock Modded Guns I_vote_lcapStock Modded Guns I_voting_barStock Modded Guns I_vote_rcap 
I alick I
Stock Modded Guns I_vote_lcapStock Modded Guns I_voting_barStock Modded Guns I_vote_rcap 
EvilTACO941
R3N3GAD3
chevro1et
LEX HARDCORE
Dacheat
TheTerminator
lefort40
Cass277
Statistics
We have 96 registered users
The newest registered user is neumlean

Our users have posted a total of 5652 messages in 138 subjects

Stock Modded Guns

Go down 
+3
greyfox82092
LEX HARDCORE
Joylesstuna
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Joylesstuna

Joylesstuna

Stock Modded Guns Empty
PostSubject: Stock Modded Guns   Stock Modded Guns EmptyMon May 24, 2010 9:52 am

There are these new modded guns going around called stock guns. The reason for this thread is that I have no clue how people are making them. They are super mods. They don't seem to use legitimate parts(like the shredder shredders and anarchy mods). These weapons do like 100000x10 and this is not an exaggeration. I am obviously in no way condoning modding or even using mods. I am just very confused as the patch was supposed to get rid of these types of mods.
Back to top Go down
LEX HARDCORE

LEX HARDCORE

Stock Modded Guns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stock Modded Guns   Stock Modded Guns EmptyMon May 24, 2010 10:09 am

yeah, cass had a shotgun called Combat Stock Shotgun with like 3000000 x 7(?) damage, and i have no clue how it is possible to construct those. i was confused as well.
Back to top Go down
greyfox82092

greyfox82092

Stock Modded Guns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stock Modded Guns   Stock Modded Guns EmptyMon May 24, 2010 10:25 am

gd_itemgrades.Weapons.ItemGrade_Weapon_Scorpio
gd_shields.A_Item_stock.Item_Shield_Stock
gd_shields.Body.body3b_power
gd_shields.LeftSide.leftside4
gd_shields.RightSide.rightside4
None
gd_manufacturers.Manufacturers.Stock
dlc3_gd_item_UniqueParts.Title.Title_P_Anshin_Rose
dlc3_gd_item_UniqueParts.Title.Title_U_Atlas_Omega

Scorpio Shield.

Same kinda deal for the guns.
Back to top Go down
Joylesstuna

Joylesstuna

Stock Modded Guns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stock Modded Guns   Stock Modded Guns EmptyMon May 24, 2010 10:27 am

I don't mod so I do not see how it is the same.
Back to top Go down
greyfox82092

greyfox82092

Stock Modded Guns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stock Modded Guns   Stock Modded Guns EmptyMon May 24, 2010 10:36 am

The Scorpio Part is still recognized by the game, and the level will give the damage. The only way you can use this, is through the stock parts.

Don't ask, I google. Surprised
Back to top Go down
Cass277

Stock Modded Guns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stock Modded Guns   Stock Modded Guns EmptyMon May 24, 2010 10:40 am

LEX HARDCORE wrote:
yeah, cass had a shotgun called Combat Stock Shotgun with like 3000000 x 7(?) damage, and i have no clue how it is possible to construct those. i was confused as well.

Yea, people spread them round like wildfire, some person came in RPG-Heaven's game and dropped a crapload. It was funny making craw worms EXPLODE when you shot them, but it made looting redundant so I vendor vendor'd it.

BTW, the scorpio itemgrade boosts items up thousands of levels but if you set the level and quality to 0, they exist as guns which don't need a level. The "Rose Omega" is another one.
Back to top Go down
Joylesstuna

Joylesstuna

Stock Modded Guns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stock Modded Guns   Stock Modded Guns EmptyMon May 24, 2010 10:43 am

So your telling me these "stock"mods have rolands turret in them? Sounds pretty badass.
Back to top Go down
EvilTACO941

EvilTACO941

Stock Modded Guns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stock Modded Guns   Stock Modded Guns EmptyMon May 24, 2010 12:47 pm

I have a pistol shotgun and machine gun that do over 3000000 with like x4-x12 on them
Back to top Go down
FatherMcFeelie

FatherMcFeelie

Stock Modded Guns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stock Modded Guns   Stock Modded Guns EmptyMon May 24, 2010 1:46 pm

Ahhh the Magic XP gun....cause i just point it at shit and get xp
Back to top Go down
A Can Of Win

A Can Of Win

Stock Modded Guns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stock Modded Guns   Stock Modded Guns EmptyMon May 24, 2010 3:45 pm

I made a Stock Combat Shotgun that was around 1 or 200,000 x10 with 2.2 RoF. It didn't kick, it was a Rage Rage. I deleted it, though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stock Modded Guns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stock Modded Guns   Stock Modded Guns Empty

Back to top Go down

Stock Modded Guns
Page 1 of 1