No BS Borderlands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
CHANGES/ADDITIONS TO FORUM RULES!

Per a unanimous vote between moderators and administrators, there will be a new "Zero Tolerance Policy" on this forum for the following:
1)  Knowingly distributing/trading modded weapons and gear (CONSTRUCTS ARE CONSIDERED MODDED WEAPONS)
2)  Asking for or posting information regarding third-party software used to modify XBOX 360 save files
3)  Arguments with members regarding weapons in threads other than pre-designated weapons discussion threads, specifically a member's Trade Thread
POSTS AND THREADS PERTAINING TO THE GEARBOX FORUMS WILL EARN YOU A 3 DAY BAN, IT IS CLEARLY STATED IN THE FORUM RULES
More information regarding these new rules can be found in the forum rules thread
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 166 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:28 pm
The Finds of the Day
Found by Jess Un Ojo
Found by I alick I
Found by Jess Un Ojo
Latest topics
» Crack Windows 8 Pro V3
The No BS Rules EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 3:19 am by iphhela

» Dragon Naturallyspeaking 12 Italiano Download Gratis
The No BS Rules EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 6:49 am by iphhela

» Klyb_Alysa_As3d_Wa7dh
The No BS Rules EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 1:39 pm by iphhela

» Official "Is my gun modded/Constructed?" Thread
The No BS Rules EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 12:15 am by ChrisPBaken

» Legit Players.
The No BS Rules EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 1:48 pm by ChrisPBaken

» THIS PLACE IS NOT DEAD YET!
The No BS Rules EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 11:57 pm by ChrisPBaken

» ChrisPBaken's Gun Collection
The No BS Rules EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 1:31 am by ChrisPBaken

» anybody out there?
The No BS Rules EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 1:57 pm by KazeMunashii

» !DEEP FATHOM MARKET!
The No BS Rules EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 1:50 pm by KazeMunashii

Top posters
Jess Un Ojo
The No BS Rules I_vote_lcapThe No BS Rules I_voting_barThe No BS Rules I_vote_rcap 
I alick I
The No BS Rules I_vote_lcapThe No BS Rules I_voting_barThe No BS Rules I_vote_rcap 
EvilTACO941
R3N3GAD3
chevro1et
LEX HARDCORE
Dacheat
TheTerminator
lefort40
Cass277
Statistics
We have 96 registered users
The newest registered user is neumlean

Our users have posted a total of 5652 messages in 138 subjects

The No BS Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
R3N3GAD3
Admin
R3N3GAD3

The No BS Rules Empty
PostSubject: The No BS Rules   The No BS Rules EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 9:10 pm

NO BS RULES OF THESE FORUMS

This forum was created for anyone who wants a no bs look at Anything and EVERYTHING Borderlands. A lot of the members of this forum have come from other forums for a different type of Borderlands Community Experience-and you shall get exactly that

Welcome to No Bullshit Borderlands

The following are a few rules that are very simple, and easy to understand. Following the rules will be a section explaining the ban system that will be employed to handle members who cannot follow the rules of this forum.

NO BS RULE #1

Off topic posts will not be tolerated. This includes random bullshit that has nothing to do with the OP, and also deliberate derailing of threads. This rule also covers posting about the GearBox forum-that is forbidden. All members posting on a thread will be warned to get back on topic, but if off topic posts become thread derails, the member will be warned specifically, and following that will be a ban (SEE BAN RULES BELOW)

NO BS RULE #2

This community is opening to members of all ages and walks of life. There will be no mistreatment of a member for any reason, especially age or other personal things. Think of it like racism-if i heard you call someone a racial slur, id walk up to you, grab you by the back of your head, and smash your face into the closest wall until i could no longer lift my arms. No further explanation needed here-even if you are not an adult, try to act like one

NO BS RULE #3

Arguing will not be tolerated on a member's trading thread. If discussion on a weapon or other gear is needed, it shall be taken to the Weapons and Gear discussion Sub-Forum, or dealt with through PM's. Both parties will be warned by a moderator, regardless of "who started it" ad if it continues, a ban will be issued (SEE BAN RULES BELOW)

NO BS RULE #4

DON'T BE AN ASSHOLE! As stated above, most members of this forum have come from other Borderlands related forums around the Internet in search of something new and better. This can and WILL include completely new members who are new to the game as well. Treat them with the same respect that you give and get from more seasoned players/members. If a member is caught being an asshole to someone because of their lack of knowledge or any other personal reason, a permanent ban will be issued no questions asked

NO BS RULE #5

There will be no tolerance for the distribution or display of any modded or constructed weapons and gear. Members caught trading or giving modded/constructed weapons or gear will receive a permanent IP ban, no questions asked.

NO BS RULE #6

There will be no discussion regarding Third-Party software used to modify XBOX 360 save files on this forum (IE WillowTree). Any member caught doing this will receive a permanent IP ban, no questions asked

BANS

All forum issues will be given the "warning" chance-a moderator or administrator will grace the issue with a warning to stop/resolve whatever issue it may be. Further problems will result in ban's

First time offenses will result in a 3 day Ban.

Second time offenses (this includes two different offenses as well as repeat offenses) will result in a 2 week ban

If a member continues to cause issues on this forum after a 2 week ban, their IP will be banned from this forum.

It is stated in RULE #1 but for you people who seem to have trouble reading, I shall put it very simply:

THERE WILL BE NO POSTS REGARDING THE GEARBOX FORUMS-THIS WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT 3 DAY BAN

Have fun and enjoy a NO BULLSHIT Borderlands experience
Back to top Go down
https://nobsborderlands.forumotion.com

The No BS Rules
Page 1 of 1