No BS Borderlands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
CHANGES/ADDITIONS TO FORUM RULES!

Per a unanimous vote between moderators and administrators, there will be a new "Zero Tolerance Policy" on this forum for the following:
1)  Knowingly distributing/trading modded weapons and gear (CONSTRUCTS ARE CONSIDERED MODDED WEAPONS)
2)  Asking for or posting information regarding third-party software used to modify XBOX 360 save files
3)  Arguments with members regarding weapons in threads other than pre-designated weapons discussion threads, specifically a member's Trade Thread
POSTS AND THREADS PERTAINING TO THE GEARBOX FORUMS WILL EARN YOU A 3 DAY BAN, IT IS CLEARLY STATED IN THE FORUM RULES
More information regarding these new rules can be found in the forum rules thread
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 166 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:28 pm
The Finds of the Day
Found by Jess Un Ojo
Found by I alick I
Found by Jess Un Ojo
Latest topics
» Crack Windows 8 Pro V3
Frikken Volcanoes! - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 3:19 am by iphhela

» Dragon Naturallyspeaking 12 Italiano Download Gratis
Frikken Volcanoes! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 6:49 am by iphhela

» Klyb_Alysa_As3d_Wa7dh
Frikken Volcanoes! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 1:39 pm by iphhela

» Official "Is my gun modded/Constructed?" Thread
Frikken Volcanoes! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 12:15 am by ChrisPBaken

» Legit Players.
Frikken Volcanoes! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 1:48 pm by ChrisPBaken

» THIS PLACE IS NOT DEAD YET!
Frikken Volcanoes! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 11:57 pm by ChrisPBaken

» ChrisPBaken's Gun Collection
Frikken Volcanoes! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 1:31 am by ChrisPBaken

» anybody out there?
Frikken Volcanoes! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 1:57 pm by KazeMunashii

» !DEEP FATHOM MARKET!
Frikken Volcanoes! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 1:50 pm by KazeMunashii

Top posters
Jess Un Ojo
Frikken Volcanoes! - Page 2 I_vote_lcapFrikken Volcanoes! - Page 2 I_voting_barFrikken Volcanoes! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
I alick I
Frikken Volcanoes! - Page 2 I_vote_lcapFrikken Volcanoes! - Page 2 I_voting_barFrikken Volcanoes! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
EvilTACO941
R3N3GAD3
chevro1et
LEX HARDCORE
Dacheat
TheTerminator
lefort40
Cass277
Statistics
We have 96 registered users
The newest registered user is neumlean

Our users have posted a total of 5652 messages in 138 subjects

Frikken Volcanoes!

Go down 
+6
chevro1et
Jess Un Ojo
R3N3GAD3
CcEditionXr
I alick I
ChrisPBaken
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
R3N3GAD3
Admin
R3N3GAD3

Frikken Volcanoes! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frikken Volcanoes!   Frikken Volcanoes! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 9:49 pm

oh yeah i forgot-a weapons "looks" determine its actual in-game use

my bad
Back to top Go down
https://nobsborderlands.forumotion.com
FatherMcFeelie

FatherMcFeelie

PostSubject: Re: Frikken Volcanoes!   Frikken Volcanoes! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 9:50 pm

Dude, my volcano has spinners..
Back to top Go down
R3N3GAD3
Admin
R3N3GAD3

PostSubject: Re: Frikken Volcanoes!   Frikken Volcanoes! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 9:53 pm

damn it must be better than mine? wait mine does 12 million damage and yours only does 6 million

man fuck yours is better
Back to top Go down
FatherMcFeelie

FatherMcFeelie

PostSubject: Re: Frikken Volcanoes!   Frikken Volcanoes! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 9:55 pm

well dude mines got hydraulics and a massive sound system plus its stock 5
Back to top Go down
FatherMcFeelie

FatherMcFeelie

PostSubject: Re: Frikken Volcanoes!   Frikken Volcanoes! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 10:17 pm

A stock 5 volcano is like a modified Honda Civic si...no matter many parts you put on it and how pretty it looks its still just a piece of shit that runs...

so if the gun kills people its worth my time... fact of the matter is everyone on here has a 61 level character and we can kill everything in this game with out trying.

if i found a 1040 damage ugly as sin piece of shit volcano id be happy cause the bitch works...

Just like a 1999 Honda Civic Si It ain't pretty but it fuckin works and it can mexi pack 14 people
Back to top Go down
chevro1et

chevro1et

PostSubject: Re: Frikken Volcanoes!   Frikken Volcanoes! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 10:23 pm

for me, stock5 on snipers isnt all about looks or adding monetary value to the weapon. stock5 provides a good level of recoil reduction and the fastest reload... thats practical application, real, in-game advantage.
Back to top Go down
FatherMcFeelie

FatherMcFeelie

PostSubject: Re: Frikken Volcanoes!   Frikken Volcanoes! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 10:32 pm

True, although fact of the matter is the gun is still extremely powerful and even if the reload is slow it will kill anything it hits..so at that level why would it matter how fast you reload when 1 bullet kills anything
Back to top Go down
Jess Un Ojo

Jess Un Ojo

PostSubject: Re: Frikken Volcanoes!   Frikken Volcanoes! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 6:15 am

FatherMcFeelie wrote:
True, although fact of the matter is the gun is still extremely powerful and even if the reload is slow it will kill anything it hits..so at that level why would it matter how fast you reload when 1 bullet kills anything

ITs all a a matter of play style. There are so many variations of the volcano that i feel like i can be picky about what i want
Back to top Go down
https://nobsborderlands.forumotion.com/360-f3/jess-un-ojo-and-cas
chevro1et

chevro1et

PostSubject: Re: Frikken Volcanoes!   Frikken Volcanoes! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 6:26 am

FatherMcFeelie wrote:
Those of us that farm, do so to try and get the best gear possible. Why wouldn't you be picky about what you want? Good enough is okay, but some of us want the best possible even if it is overkill.
Back to top Go down
Jess Un Ojo

Jess Un Ojo

PostSubject: Re: Frikken Volcanoes!   Frikken Volcanoes! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 9:02 am

chevro1et wrote:
FatherMcFeelie wrote:
Those of us that farm, do so to try and get the best gear possible. Why wouldn't you be picky about what you want? Good enough is okay, but some of us want the best possible even if it is overkill.

word

also where is Chevy? Im farming right now chief
Back to top Go down
FatherMcFeelie

FatherMcFeelie

PostSubject: Re: Frikken Volcanoes!   Frikken Volcanoes! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 11:25 am

but if everyone uses the best possible gun where is the uniqueness? if everyone has the same overpowered guns wtf is the point in farming or playing borderlands

also jess you should pm people bout farming not post a farming request in a discussion bout volcanos
Back to top Go down
Gun Jack

Gun Jack

PostSubject: Re: Frikken Volcanoes!   Frikken Volcanoes! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 2:26 pm

So these two posts are more appropriate than Jess's post because why? Because you were talking to Renegade? Just pointing this out.

FatherMcFeelie wrote:
Dude, my volcano has spinners..

FatherMcFeelie wrote:
well dude mines got hydraulics and a massive sound system plus its stock 5

No...no better.

FatherMcFeelie wrote:
but if everyone uses the best possible gun where is the uniqueness? if everyone has the same overpowered guns wtf is the point in farming or playing borderlands

also jess you should pm people bout farming not post a farming request in a discussion bout volcanos

I'd presonally rather have the stock 5 over the stock 4 for the reload speed as well. Like Jess stated a few posts above its all in personal preference.
Back to top Go down
FatherMcFeelie

FatherMcFeelie

PostSubject: Re: Frikken Volcanoes!   Frikken Volcanoes! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 3:37 pm

actually those were still on topic as they were a sarcastic remark regarding volcanoes

the topic turned from why volcanoes suck to almost finding the best volcanoes to which stocks we prefer and now its about why my volcano is so awesome...mines pimp cause its got subs and hydraulics.
Back to top Go down
R3N3GAD3
Admin
R3N3GAD3

PostSubject: Re: Frikken Volcanoes!   Frikken Volcanoes! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 8:40 pm

i think ill be the Admin, and you guys be the members...sound good? good.
Back to top Go down
Jess Un Ojo

Jess Un Ojo

PostSubject: Re: Frikken Volcanoes!   Frikken Volcanoes! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 9:14 pm

Thanks Jack! I wish i could find a Volcano with 810+ Damage 97+ Acc. 1.1 FR and Stock #5.
Back to top Go down
I alick I

I alick I

PostSubject: Re: Frikken Volcanoes!   Frikken Volcanoes! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 12:52 am

Jess Un Ojo wrote:
Thanks Jack! I wish i could find a Volcano with 810+ Damage 97+ Acc. 1.1 FR and Stock #5.

Not gonna happen; 809dmg is the max on 1.1fr Volcano's.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frikken Volcanoes!   Frikken Volcanoes! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Frikken Volcanoes!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
No BS Borderlands :: Weapons & Gear Discussion-
Jump to: