No BS Borderlands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
CHANGES/ADDITIONS TO FORUM RULES!

Per a unanimous vote between moderators and administrators, there will be a new "Zero Tolerance Policy" on this forum for the following:
1)  Knowingly distributing/trading modded weapons and gear (CONSTRUCTS ARE CONSIDERED MODDED WEAPONS)
2)  Asking for or posting information regarding third-party software used to modify XBOX 360 save files
3)  Arguments with members regarding weapons in threads other than pre-designated weapons discussion threads, specifically a member's Trade Thread
POSTS AND THREADS PERTAINING TO THE GEARBOX FORUMS WILL EARN YOU A 3 DAY BAN, IT IS CLEARLY STATED IN THE FORUM RULES
More information regarding these new rules can be found in the forum rules thread
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 166 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:28 pm
The Finds of the Day
Found by Jess Un Ojo
Found by I alick I
Found by Jess Un Ojo
Latest topics
» Crack Windows 8 Pro V3
Armory Glitch Explanation EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 3:19 am by iphhela

» Dragon Naturallyspeaking 12 Italiano Download Gratis
Armory Glitch Explanation EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 6:49 am by iphhela

» Klyb_Alysa_As3d_Wa7dh
Armory Glitch Explanation EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 1:39 pm by iphhela

» Official "Is my gun modded/Constructed?" Thread
Armory Glitch Explanation EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 12:15 am by ChrisPBaken

» Legit Players.
Armory Glitch Explanation EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 1:48 pm by ChrisPBaken

» THIS PLACE IS NOT DEAD YET!
Armory Glitch Explanation EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 11:57 pm by ChrisPBaken

» ChrisPBaken's Gun Collection
Armory Glitch Explanation EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 1:31 am by ChrisPBaken

» anybody out there?
Armory Glitch Explanation EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 1:57 pm by KazeMunashii

» !DEEP FATHOM MARKET!
Armory Glitch Explanation EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 1:50 pm by KazeMunashii

Top posters
Jess Un Ojo
Armory Glitch Explanation I_vote_lcapArmory Glitch Explanation I_voting_barArmory Glitch Explanation I_vote_rcap 
I alick I
Armory Glitch Explanation I_vote_lcapArmory Glitch Explanation I_voting_barArmory Glitch Explanation I_vote_rcap 
EvilTACO941
R3N3GAD3
chevro1et
LEX HARDCORE
Dacheat
TheTerminator
lefort40
Cass277
Statistics
We have 96 registered users
The newest registered user is neumlean

Our users have posted a total of 5652 messages in 138 subjects

Armory Glitch Explanation

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CcEditionXr

Armory Glitch Explanation Empty
PostSubject: Armory Glitch Explanation   Armory Glitch Explanation EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 7:46 pm

Alright, before I go do this, I'd like to know, what is the proper way of doing the Armory Glitch?

By that, I mean how can I keep doing it without effing up the quests, so that I can turn in the quests at any time and stop using the armory?

I don't want to screw up my new clean hunter that I've worked hard on
Back to top Go down
EvilTACO941

EvilTACO941

PostSubject: Re: Armory Glitch Explanation   Armory Glitch Explanation EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 7:49 pm

ok my friend what you do is kill knoxx run down the hall toward the room BUT before you hit the room with the red wall crap go to the door right before it and go to the edge of the right side and crouch through the floor then fall into it there you go but don't walk into the elevator room or your fucked

if you need I can show you maybe I might be able to get on or like 3 minute's or so
Back to top Go down
CcEditionXr

PostSubject: Re: Armory Glitch Explanation   Armory Glitch Explanation EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 7:54 pm

During what quest should I do this, because I think that one would do it during one of the Marcus quests right? Also, I'll be a bit cuz I'm putting up my new bed
Back to top Go down
EvilTACO941

EvilTACO941

PostSubject: Re: Armory Glitch Explanation   Armory Glitch Explanation EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 7:56 pm

one of the armory ones athenas or eitehr of marcus's
Back to top Go down
CcEditionXr

PostSubject: Re: Armory Glitch Explanation   Armory Glitch Explanation EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 7:59 pm

Well, since Athena's is a part of the story I'll wait for the Marcus one's. So as long as I don't go into the elevator room, I can turn in the quests anytime?

And what happens if I do go into the elevator room?
Back to top Go down
EvilTACO941

EvilTACO941

PostSubject: Re: Armory Glitch Explanation   Armory Glitch Explanation EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 8:01 pm

if you don't go into the elevator you can do the armory as much as you want if you go into the elevator the quest is complete and you can't do it anymore
Back to top Go down
CcEditionXr

PostSubject: Re: Armory Glitch Explanation   Armory Glitch Explanation EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 8:03 pm

I'll be available in a couple minutes if you're available
Back to top Go down
chevro1et

chevro1et

PostSubject: Re: Armory Glitch Explanation   Armory Glitch Explanation EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 9:40 pm

youtube ftw...

LINKY
Back to top Go down
CcEditionXr

PostSubject: Re: Armory Glitch Explanation   Armory Glitch Explanation EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 10:03 pm

That's what I figured, thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Armory Glitch Explanation   Armory Glitch Explanation Empty

Back to top Go down

Armory Glitch Explanation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
No BS Borderlands :: General Borderlands Discussion-
Jump to: