No BS Borderlands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
CHANGES/ADDITIONS TO FORUM RULES!

Per a unanimous vote between moderators and administrators, there will be a new "Zero Tolerance Policy" on this forum for the following:
1)  Knowingly distributing/trading modded weapons and gear (CONSTRUCTS ARE CONSIDERED MODDED WEAPONS)
2)  Asking for or posting information regarding third-party software used to modify XBOX 360 save files
3)  Arguments with members regarding weapons in threads other than pre-designated weapons discussion threads, specifically a member's Trade Thread
POSTS AND THREADS PERTAINING TO THE GEARBOX FORUMS WILL EARN YOU A 3 DAY BAN, IT IS CLEARLY STATED IN THE FORUM RULES
More information regarding these new rules can be found in the forum rules thread
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 166 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:28 pm
The Finds of the Day
Found by Jess Un Ojo
Found by I alick I
Found by Jess Un Ojo
Latest topics
» Crack Windows 8 Pro V3
crazy weird Defender Class Mod! EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 3:19 am by iphhela

» Dragon Naturallyspeaking 12 Italiano Download Gratis
crazy weird Defender Class Mod! EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 6:49 am by iphhela

» Klyb_Alysa_As3d_Wa7dh
crazy weird Defender Class Mod! EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 1:39 pm by iphhela

» Official "Is my gun modded/Constructed?" Thread
crazy weird Defender Class Mod! EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 12:15 am by ChrisPBaken

» Legit Players.
crazy weird Defender Class Mod! EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 1:48 pm by ChrisPBaken

» THIS PLACE IS NOT DEAD YET!
crazy weird Defender Class Mod! EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 11:57 pm by ChrisPBaken

» ChrisPBaken's Gun Collection
crazy weird Defender Class Mod! EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 1:31 am by ChrisPBaken

» anybody out there?
crazy weird Defender Class Mod! EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 1:57 pm by KazeMunashii

» !DEEP FATHOM MARKET!
crazy weird Defender Class Mod! EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 1:50 pm by KazeMunashii

Top posters
Jess Un Ojo
crazy weird Defender Class Mod! I_vote_lcapcrazy weird Defender Class Mod! I_voting_barcrazy weird Defender Class Mod! I_vote_rcap 
I alick I
crazy weird Defender Class Mod! I_vote_lcapcrazy weird Defender Class Mod! I_voting_barcrazy weird Defender Class Mod! I_vote_rcap 
EvilTACO941
R3N3GAD3
chevro1et
LEX HARDCORE
Dacheat
TheTerminator
lefort40
Cass277
Statistics
We have 96 registered users
The newest registered user is neumlean

Our users have posted a total of 5652 messages in 138 subjects

crazy weird Defender Class Mod!

Go down 
+5
Cass277
Gun Jack
greyfox82092
EvilTACO941
LEX HARDCORE
9 posters
AuthorMessage
LEX HARDCORE

LEX HARDCORE

crazy weird Defender Class Mod! Empty
PostSubject: crazy weird Defender Class Mod!   crazy weird Defender Class Mod! EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 2:44 pm

i know that every LV55 650 and 660 Class Mod is maxxed out, so how is that possible? took that pic yesterday night at the Vendor in Craws Lair:

crazy weird Defender Class Mod! Img_9419

(btw: the 660 Mercenary Mod below was maxxed!)
Back to top Go down
EvilTACO941

EvilTACO941

PostSubject: Re: crazy weird Defender Class Mod!   crazy weird Defender Class Mod! EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 3:03 pm

that sucks dude
Back to top Go down
LEX HARDCORE

LEX HARDCORE

PostSubject: Re: crazy weird Defender Class Mod!   crazy weird Defender Class Mod! EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 3:09 pm

it doesn't only suck, but moreover it breaks its own rules scratch
Back to top Go down
EvilTACO941

EvilTACO941

PostSubject: Re: crazy weird Defender Class Mod!   crazy weird Defender Class Mod! EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 3:13 pm

indeed it does hmm
Back to top Go down
greyfox82092

greyfox82092

PostSubject: Re: crazy weird Defender Class Mod!   crazy weird Defender Class Mod! EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 4:15 pm

Hmm... Interesting.
Back to top Go down
Gun Jack

Gun Jack

PostSubject: Re: crazy weird Defender Class Mod!   crazy weird Defender Class Mod! EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 5:38 pm

I never did think that 660 meant the class mod was a max version. I've found 2 660 Sniper Mods without the + to ammo regen. I was always under the impression that the first number indicted a maxed first line...second number indicting atleast 1 skill had +4 and others had +3. And the final and fifth line was "up in the air" so to speak. Although the fifth line will always coincide with its level requirement in 3 ways. #1 was a max version, #2 was slightly below maxxed, and #3 no line at all. Seems least likely to spawn with the 3rd version of a 660.

I've never researched this in any way I'm just telling you my opinion from just in-game drops experience and what conclusion I gather from that.

I'd say there is quite a bit more to it than what I've written whether my theory is somewhat viable or not.
Back to top Go down
EvilTACO941

EvilTACO941

PostSubject: Re: crazy weird Defender Class Mod!   crazy weird Defender Class Mod! EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 5:41 pm

I am goign to agree with gun jack seeing as how nothing on there indicates the material and material 1 has no effect and materials 2 and 3 have effects so no real way to check material unless take it into willow tree
Back to top Go down
Cass277

PostSubject: Re: crazy weird Defender Class Mod!   crazy weird Defender Class Mod! EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 6:34 pm

I'm pretty sure that material 1 on COMs doesn't give the 5-liner.
Back to top Go down
EvilTACO941

EvilTACO941

PostSubject: Re: crazy weird Defender Class Mod!   crazy weird Defender Class Mod! EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 6:41 pm

it doesn't cass I have checked
Back to top Go down
nolahornets394

PostSubject: Re: crazy weird Defender Class Mod!   crazy weird Defender Class Mod! EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 8:07 pm

haha i must have bad luck. i've literally found at least fifty 650/660 class mods that only had 4 lines.it is annoying as hell
Back to top Go down
A Can Of Win

A Can Of Win

PostSubject: Re: crazy weird Defender Class Mod!   crazy weird Defender Class Mod! EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 11:32 pm

The 660 insures that you have the max of the 1st line, the left and right sides determine lines 2-4, and the material decides line 5.
Back to top Go down
Dacheat

PostSubject: Re: crazy weird Defender Class Mod!   crazy weird Defender Class Mod! EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 11:39 pm

Cass277 wrote:
I'm pretty sure that material 1 on COMs doesn't give the 5-liner.
This.
Back to top Go down
R3N3GAD3
Admin
R3N3GAD3

PostSubject: Re: crazy weird Defender Class Mod!   crazy weird Defender Class Mod! EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 3:03 am

ive got like a 220 spectre that has 18 ammo regen, 90% crit damage and its a 5 liner

hilarious
Back to top Go down
https://nobsborderlands.forumotion.com
nolahornets394

PostSubject: Re: crazy weird Defender Class Mod!   crazy weird Defender Class Mod! EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 8:15 pm

hmmm... two in the same vendor

crazy weird Defender Class Mod! Sspx0245

crazy weird Defender Class Mod! Sspx0246
crazy weird Defender Class Mod! Sspx0247
Back to top Go down
LEX HARDCORE

LEX HARDCORE

PostSubject: Re: crazy weird Defender Class Mod!   crazy weird Defender Class Mod! EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 10:22 am

yeah, but LV48, 650ies are different close to max stats in being LV48 or LV55, is what someone told me.
Back to top Go down
nolahornets394

PostSubject: Re: crazy weird Defender Class Mod!   crazy weird Defender Class Mod! EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 11:18 am

LEX HARDCORE wrote:
yeah, but LV48, 650ies are different close to max stats in being LV48 or LV55, is what someone told me.
im pretty sure the only difference is the max of the first and fifth lines. (like the amount of team health regen or smg bonus damage).
i was just posting that i found a 660 and 650 in the same vendor and they both ended up being 4-liners
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: crazy weird Defender Class Mod!   crazy weird Defender Class Mod! Empty

Back to top Go down

crazy weird Defender Class Mod!
Page 1 of 1