HomeSearchRegisterLog in
CHANGES/ADDITIONS TO FORUM RULES!

Per a unanimous vote between moderators and administrators, there will be a new "Zero Tolerance Policy" on this forum for the following:
1)  Knowingly distributing/trading modded weapons and gear (CONSTRUCTS ARE CONSIDERED MODDED WEAPONS)
2)  Asking for or posting information regarding third-party software used to modify XBOX 360 save files
3)  Arguments with members regarding weapons in threads other than pre-designated weapons discussion threads, specifically a member's Trade Thread
POSTS AND THREADS PERTAINING TO THE GEARBOX FORUMS WILL EARN YOU A 3 DAY BAN, IT IS CLEARLY STATED IN THE FORUM RULES
More information regarding these new rules can be found in the forum rules thread
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 55 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:32 pm
The Finds of the Day
Found by Jess Un Ojo
Found by I alick I
Found by Jess Un Ojo
Latest topics
» Crack Windows 8 Pro V3
Introductions, Questions, Etc - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 3:19 am by iphhela

» Dragon Naturallyspeaking 12 Italiano Download Gratis
Introductions, Questions, Etc - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 6:49 am by iphhela

» Klyb_Alysa_As3d_Wa7dh
Introductions, Questions, Etc - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 1:39 pm by iphhela

» Official "Is my gun modded/Constructed?" Thread
Introductions, Questions, Etc - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 12:15 am by ChrisPBaken

» Legit Players.
Introductions, Questions, Etc - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 1:48 pm by ChrisPBaken

» THIS PLACE IS NOT DEAD YET!
Introductions, Questions, Etc - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 11:57 pm by ChrisPBaken

» ChrisPBaken's Gun Collection
Introductions, Questions, Etc - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 1:31 am by ChrisPBaken

» anybody out there?
Introductions, Questions, Etc - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 1:57 pm by KazeMunashii

» !DEEP FATHOM MARKET!
Introductions, Questions, Etc - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 1:50 pm by KazeMunashii

Top posters
Jess Un Ojo
Introductions, Questions, Etc - Page 2 I_vote_lcapIntroductions, Questions, Etc - Page 2 I_voting_barIntroductions, Questions, Etc - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
I alick I
Introductions, Questions, Etc - Page 2 I_vote_lcapIntroductions, Questions, Etc - Page 2 I_voting_barIntroductions, Questions, Etc - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
EvilTACO941
Introductions, Questions, Etc - Page 2 I_vote_lcapIntroductions, Questions, Etc - Page 2 I_voting_barIntroductions, Questions, Etc - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
R3N3GAD3
Introductions, Questions, Etc - Page 2 I_vote_lcapIntroductions, Questions, Etc - Page 2 I_voting_barIntroductions, Questions, Etc - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
chevro1et
Introductions, Questions, Etc - Page 2 I_vote_lcapIntroductions, Questions, Etc - Page 2 I_voting_barIntroductions, Questions, Etc - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LEX HARDCORE
Introductions, Questions, Etc - Page 2 I_vote_lcapIntroductions, Questions, Etc - Page 2 I_voting_barIntroductions, Questions, Etc - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Dacheat
Introductions, Questions, Etc - Page 2 I_vote_lcapIntroductions, Questions, Etc - Page 2 I_voting_barIntroductions, Questions, Etc - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
TheTerminator
Introductions, Questions, Etc - Page 2 I_vote_lcapIntroductions, Questions, Etc - Page 2 I_voting_barIntroductions, Questions, Etc - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
lefort40
Introductions, Questions, Etc - Page 2 I_vote_lcapIntroductions, Questions, Etc - Page 2 I_voting_barIntroductions, Questions, Etc - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Cass277
Introductions, Questions, Etc - Page 2 I_vote_lcapIntroductions, Questions, Etc - Page 2 I_voting_barIntroductions, Questions, Etc - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Statistics
We have 96 registered users
The newest registered user is neumlean

Our users have posted a total of 5652 messages in 138 subjects

Share
 

 Introductions, Questions, Etc

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
R3N3GAD3
Admin
R3N3GAD3

Posts : 559
Join date : 2010-04-17
Age : 33
Location : Riverside, Ca

Introductions, Questions, Etc - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions, Questions, Etc   Introductions, Questions, Etc - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 1:12 am

xR3L3NTL3SS1x wrote:
Thanks for keepin me in supspense renegade, I was totally like yes, that was easy enough to join.

Then bam, account requires activation, Shocked .

im fuckin gangsta like that

_________________
Introductions, Questions, Etc - Page 2 20k4o7t
Back to top Go down
https://nobsborderlands.forumotion.com
Jess Un Ojo

Jess Un Ojo

Posts : 704
Join date : 2010-04-19
Age : 35
Location : Beaumont, Tx

Introductions, Questions, Etc - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions, Questions, Etc   Introductions, Questions, Etc - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 7:07 am

Sweet tag Ren.
Back to top Go down
https://nobsborderlands.forumotion.com/360-f3/jess-un-ojo-and-cas
venomous72

venomous72

Posts : 168
Join date : 2010-04-22

Introductions, Questions, Etc - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions, Questions, Etc   Introductions, Questions, Etc - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 6:07 pm

Hi guys my name is Venomous and I am new to Borderlands
Back to top Go down
LEX HARDCORE

LEX HARDCORE

Posts : 468
Join date : 2010-04-18
Age : 40
Location : Nuremberg, Germany

Introductions, Questions, Etc - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions, Questions, Etc   Introductions, Questions, Etc - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 6:11 pm

venomous72 wrote:
Hi guys my name is Venomous and I am new to Borderlands

yeah of course, lol
Back to top Go down
EvilTACO941

EvilTACO941

Posts : 603
Join date : 2010-04-18

Introductions, Questions, Etc - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions, Questions, Etc   Introductions, Questions, Etc - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 8:02 pm

he iz ta liar
Back to top Go down
Skinwalker619

Skinwalker619

Posts : 119
Join date : 2010-04-26
Age : 44
Location : San Diego CA

Introductions, Questions, Etc - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions, Questions, Etc   Introductions, Questions, Etc - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 9:50 pm

Hey guys, glad I found this forum. I was offline for a week handling real life business, come back and the old trading thread had turned into a swap meet of people pushing time shares and hair restoration products...I mean really WTF?! Anyway, hey again.
Back to top Go down
R3N3GAD3
Admin
R3N3GAD3

Posts : 559
Join date : 2010-04-17
Age : 33
Location : Riverside, Ca

Introductions, Questions, Etc - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions, Questions, Etc   Introductions, Questions, Etc - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 9:57 pm

good to have you skinwalker--most of us have said fuck the gbx forums...too much bullshit

good to have you though, looking forward to seeing a trade thread from you and doing some farming

_________________
Introductions, Questions, Etc - Page 2 20k4o7t
Back to top Go down
https://nobsborderlands.forumotion.com
Skinwalker619

Skinwalker619

Posts : 119
Join date : 2010-04-26
Age : 44
Location : San Diego CA

Introductions, Questions, Etc - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions, Questions, Etc   Introductions, Questions, Etc - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 10:06 pm

Word, thanks. Working on getting all my guns organized before I attempt a thread Razz
Back to top Go down
RPG-Heaven



Posts : 44
Join date : 2010-04-21

Introductions, Questions, Etc - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions, Questions, Etc   Introductions, Questions, Etc - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 10:28 pm

Hi gaiz I would like to introduce myself, I are Tyebris. I like newb at BL. Kidding, I have nearly 3/4 100 days played....
Back to top Go down
FatherMcFeelie

FatherMcFeelie

Posts : 104
Join date : 2010-04-26

Introductions, Questions, Etc - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions, Questions, Etc   Introductions, Questions, Etc - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 11:20 pm

Hi I'm FatherMcfeelie and I'm an alcoholic
Back to top Go down
KooriiShiiemu

KooriiShiiemu

Posts : 40
Join date : 2010-04-27
Age : 45
Location : Penticton, BC, Canada, North America, Earth

Introductions, Questions, Etc - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions, Questions, Etc   Introductions, Questions, Etc - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 2:35 am

Glad someone told me about this place. I am so damn sick of the other forums. I'm tempted to go postal in that other place if it doesn't shape up.

Edit: Things seem to be getting back into shape a bit over there.


Last edited by KooriiShiiemu on Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:55 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://ks-borderlands.blogspot.com/
R3N3GAD3
Admin
R3N3GAD3

Posts : 559
Join date : 2010-04-17
Age : 33
Location : Riverside, Ca

Introductions, Questions, Etc - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions, Questions, Etc   Introductions, Questions, Etc - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 2:37 am

KooriiShiiemu wrote:
Glad someone told me about this place. I am so damn sick of the other forums. I'm tempted to go postal in that other place if it doesn't shape up.

we all feel the same way man...none of us are perfect (as far as talking shit and being assholes on the GBX forums from time to time) but the lying, cheating, and bullshitting is just getting out of hand-the 85million posts on the same section by the same person...atleast here, we dont have to give second chances if we dont want to...

its good to have you on here koori-its small, but growing and we definitely have some of the best trusted traders and players as members already

_________________
Introductions, Questions, Etc - Page 2 20k4o7t
Back to top Go down
https://nobsborderlands.forumotion.com
thrasher

thrasher

Posts : 14
Join date : 2010-04-26
Age : 30
Location : Atl

Introductions, Questions, Etc - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions, Questions, Etc   Introductions, Questions, Etc - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 2:44 am

KooriiShiiemu wrote:
Glad someone told me about this place.

HAHAHA cheers

I know what you mean.
Back to top Go down
KooriiShiiemu

KooriiShiiemu

Posts : 40
Join date : 2010-04-27
Age : 45
Location : Penticton, BC, Canada, North America, Earth

Introductions, Questions, Etc - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions, Questions, Etc   Introductions, Questions, Etc - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 3:42 am

For 3 months I absolutely loved the GBX forums. For the last 2 months though it's been nothing but stress for me.

It sucks too because I don't have anyone to play with anymore. I have about 5 characters in limbo because the people I play with haven't logged in to tell me when we're playing next (or if we ever will again). My usual crowd is no longer around. So I play offline a lot, but it's nowhere near as fun as playing with a good group. Some of the people from the forums I've tried playing with weren't so great.

I finally got my main siren up to 61. Had to do it all myself though. No one to play with. I'm tempted to just start playing my other characters because I don't think the people I started them with are ever coming back. I don't even play the PC version really because I have no one to play with there at all. I'm thinking I'm just going to level my main PC character to 61 for testing purposes and then just fool around with the level editor.

I gave up on further developing my Engineer class. I was even going to use Google SketchUp to render/model the droids and drones. Maybe I'll still do that, but I've lost any motivation to do so at the moment. Maybe I'll add it to some UDK game or something and tell Gearbox they can't have the idea.

That place has just burned me out.
Back to top Go down
http://ks-borderlands.blogspot.com/
R3N3GAD3
Admin
R3N3GAD3

Posts : 559
Join date : 2010-04-17
Age : 33
Location : Riverside, Ca

Introductions, Questions, Etc - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions, Questions, Etc   Introductions, Questions, Etc - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 3:49 am

KooriiShiiemu wrote:
For 3 months I absolutely loved the GBX forums. For the last 2 months though it's been nothing but stress for me.

It sucks too because I don't have anyone to play with anymore. I have about 5 characters in limbo because the people I play with haven't logged in to tell me when we're playing next (or if we ever will again). My usual crowd is no longer around. So I play offline a lot, but it's nowhere near as fun as playing with a good group. Some of the people from the forums I've tried playing with weren't so great.

I finally got my main siren up to 61. Had to do it all myself though. No one to play with. I'm tempted to just start playing my other characters because I don't think the people I started them with are ever coming back. I don't even play the PC version really because I have no one to play with there at all. I'm thinking I'm just going to level my main PC character to 61 for testing purposes and then just fool around with the level editor.

I gave up on further developing my Engineer class. I was even going to use Google SketchUp to render/model the droids and drones. Maybe I'll still do that, but I've lost any motivation to do so at the moment. Maybe I'll add it to some UDK game or something and tell Gearbox they can't have the idea.

That place has just burned me out.

I can see all of that happening very easily. I gotta tell you though, I've actually read most of your blogspot (a looooong time ago when i was trollin' the offworlder shit, stumbled upon it) and its a legit hack at creating something logical and cool to add into this game. Not a fuckin loot spawning room, or a vending machine where you can make your own weapons...a no shit attempt at an entirely new class with new abilities and everything-and from what i remember, you didnt cut corners in your detail. from the skill tree to the probe it was all pretty sweet and if new ideas come up, id definitely like to see you develop it further (if thats possible lol)

and as far as playing with a group...most of the guys on here seem to run together most of the time... Jess Un Ojo, chevro1et, Cass, Nola...those guys are always playing together-ill jump in with a can of win, or homicidal, or lex for some farming or whatever-

either way, most of the guys on here have played with eachother more than once and seem to have a good system of play going for them...like i said, im kinda the floater

but yo done hesitate to hit any of us up to play man, shit im on right now-if these guys are on, 9 times out of 10 theyre down for some farming, powerleveling, trading or whatever

ive enjoyed playing with everyone thats signed up on here that ive had the opportunity to meet, and im sure you wont be disappointed Koorii

and i hope you like your purple name

_________________
Introductions, Questions, Etc - Page 2 20k4o7t
Back to top Go down
https://nobsborderlands.forumotion.com
KooriiShiiemu

KooriiShiiemu

Posts : 40
Join date : 2010-04-27
Age : 45
Location : Penticton, BC, Canada, North America, Earth

Introductions, Questions, Etc - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions, Questions, Etc   Introductions, Questions, Etc - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 3:56 am

Yep. loving the purple name.

Well, as for playing together, feel free to send me friends requests. It would probably be easier for you guys to send one request each and I accept it then me having to track down everyone's gamertags and send out a ton of requests. Just remember the double o's and i's.

I really miss playing with a group.
Back to top Go down
http://ks-borderlands.blogspot.com/
R3N3GAD3
Admin
R3N3GAD3

Posts : 559
Join date : 2010-04-17
Age : 33
Location : Riverside, Ca

Introductions, Questions, Etc - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions, Questions, Etc   Introductions, Questions, Etc - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 3:59 am

KooriiShiiemu wrote:
Yep. loving the purple name.

Well, as for playing together, feel free to send me friends requests. It would probably be easier for you guys to send one request each and I accept it then me having to track down everyone's gamertags and send out a ton of requests. Just remember the double o's and i's.

I really miss playing with a group.

sounds good man-and Jess Un Ojo got something started in the Farming Junction-its still kinda experimental i guess, but its a good idea-

everyone who wants to play or whatever posts the times theyre likely to be on, and they go farm...pretty simple, but its a little hard to schedual when youre going to play video games unless you truly have no life lol

but yeah man, ill add you before i pass out or when i get up tomorrow and whenever im on, hit me up

_________________
Introductions, Questions, Etc - Page 2 20k4o7t
Back to top Go down
https://nobsborderlands.forumotion.com
KooriiShiiemu

KooriiShiiemu

Posts : 40
Join date : 2010-04-27
Age : 45
Location : Penticton, BC, Canada, North America, Earth

Introductions, Questions, Etc - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions, Questions, Etc   Introductions, Questions, Etc - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 4:03 am

Will do.
Back to top Go down
http://ks-borderlands.blogspot.com/
Jess Un Ojo

Jess Un Ojo

Posts : 704
Join date : 2010-04-19
Age : 35
Location : Beaumont, Tx

Introductions, Questions, Etc - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions, Questions, Etc   Introductions, Questions, Etc - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 6:20 am

R3N3GAD3 wrote:
KooriiShiiemu wrote:
Yep. loving the purple name.

Well, as for playing together, feel free to send me friends requests. It would probably be easier for you guys to send one request each and I accept it then me having to track down everyone's gamertags and send out a ton of requests. Just remember the double o's and i's.

I really miss playing with a group.

sounds good man-and Jess Un Ojo got something started in the Farming Junction-its still kinda experimental i guess, but its a good idea-

everyone who wants to play or whatever posts the times theyre likely to be on, and they go farm...pretty simple, but its a little hard to schedual when youre going to play video games unless you truly have no life lol

but yeah man, ill add you before i pass out or when i get up tomorrow and whenever im on, hit me up

Well i have a life i just dont like it hahahah. Nah really Koorii just post when you want to play and im sure you will get some hits.
Back to top Go down
https://nobsborderlands.forumotion.com/360-f3/jess-un-ojo-and-cas
dysturbed0ne

dysturbed0ne

Posts : 24
Join date : 2010-04-27
Age : 48
Location : Arizona

Introductions, Questions, Etc - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions, Questions, Etc   Introductions, Questions, Etc - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 10:35 am

hey all. i'm sure most of you have seen me posting in the GBX forums. i farm a lot and have traded/exchanged with alick a few times and have stuck with just him, since i didn't want to take the time to see if anyone else was trustworthy enough. i don't play online mainly for fear of getting glitched or tools running around snatching everything up. not against it tho, so i will check out the farming thread. i want to make one point above anything else. i'm sure some of you know i use willowtree and i play my personal games with modded guns, i don't hide that fact. i do not however create or mod guns myself, the ones i have i copied from wiki. i have my guns posted on photobucket and once i figure out the sigs here i will post the link. no modded or constructed gun will ever make it into my folders, other than the file set aside for them. even guns i receive in trade will always be put into a separate folder. the specific guns folders and new folder will always be 100% in game finds. anyway, my name is randy and i....sigh...am a hoarder (lol koorii) do they have pills for that?? nice forum btw
Back to top Go down
https://s845.photobucket.com/home/dysturbed0ne/allalbums
lefort40

lefort40

Posts : 337
Join date : 2010-04-17
Location : Toronto, Ontario

Introductions, Questions, Etc - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions, Questions, Etc   Introductions, Questions, Etc - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 11:45 am

Welcome aboard Randy.
Back to top Go down
I alick I

I alick I

Posts : 622
Join date : 2010-04-19
Age : 45
Location : Merksem, Belgium, Europe (GMT+1)

Introductions, Questions, Etc - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions, Questions, Etc   Introductions, Questions, Etc - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 11:46 am

dysturbed0ne wrote:
hey all. i'm sure most of you have seen me posting in the GBX forums. i farm a lot and have traded/exchanged with alick a few times and have stuck with just him, since i didn't want to take the time to see if anyone else was trustworthy enough. i don't play online mainly for fear of getting glitched or tools running around snatching everything up. not against it tho, so i will check out the farming thread. i want to make one point above anything else. i'm sure some of you know i use willowtree and i play my personal games with modded guns, i don't hide that fact. i do not however create or mod guns myself, the ones i have i copied from wiki. i have my guns posted on photobucket and once i figure out the sigs here i will post the link. no modded or constructed gun will ever make it into my folders, other than the file set aside for them. even guns i receive in trade will always be put into a separate folder. the specific guns folders and new folder will always be 100% in game finds. anyway, my name is randy and i....sigh...am a hoarder (lol koorii) do they have pills for that?? nice forum btw

Welcome Randy, nice to have you here. I was somehow expecting you to show up here ...call it a hunch.

And for the modded guns and willowtree for personal use; I too have a complete collection of all the guns worth having, all maxxed out and trust me, they are beastly. Only then do you know what really works ... and what you really want ... or need to hoard Wink
Back to top Go down
R3N3GAD3
Admin
R3N3GAD3

Posts : 559
Join date : 2010-04-17
Age : 33
Location : Riverside, Ca

Introductions, Questions, Etc - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions, Questions, Etc   Introductions, Questions, Etc - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 12:52 pm

dysturbed0ne wrote:
hey all. i'm sure most of you have seen me posting in the GBX forums. i farm a lot and have traded/exchanged with alick a few times and have stuck with just him, since i didn't want to take the time to see if anyone else was trustworthy enough. i don't play online mainly for fear of getting glitched or tools running around snatching everything up. not against it tho, so i will check out the farming thread. i want to make one point above anything else. i'm sure some of you know i use willowtree and i play my personal games with modded guns, i don't hide that fact. i do not however create or mod guns myself, the ones i have i copied from wiki. i have my guns posted on photobucket and once i figure out the sigs here i will post the link. no modded or constructed gun will ever make it into my folders, other than the file set aside for them. even guns i receive in trade will always be put into a separate folder. the specific guns folders and new folder will always be 100% in game finds. anyway, my name is randy and i....sigh...am a hoarder (lol koorii) do they have pills for that?? nice forum btw

hey welcome broseph-you wont have any problems here, i assure you

_________________
Introductions, Questions, Etc - Page 2 20k4o7t
Back to top Go down
https://nobsborderlands.forumotion.com
greyfox82092

greyfox82092

Posts : 218
Join date : 2010-04-21
Age : 27
Location : Arlington, TX

Introductions, Questions, Etc - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions, Questions, Etc   Introductions, Questions, Etc - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 12:55 pm

Welcome aboard!
Back to top Go down
Sublime



Posts : 9
Join date : 2010-05-11

Introductions, Questions, Etc - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions, Questions, Etc   Introductions, Questions, Etc - Page 2 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 1:18 pm

Hello everyone, My names nolan im 24 from michigan (america). I play borderlands a lot and i just pretty much discovered this forum by typing in google ''borderland forums''

Now I see I have something in common with all of you, LEGIT... OMG you have no idea how pissed i get at modders in games and shit that ruin games (not just this one but many others) I usually play xbox bL and when people join public games i'll be like ''OH hey got any cool modd'd guns... when they say yes I kick them i let them know first modding is lame but than i kick them before they can throw some stupid arguement out there.


Anyways I have like 1 friend on xboxlive Borderlands who is legit rest of the people i come around are liars cheats and well modders. It'd be nice to play with some legit people. I have 2 characters a lvl 61 Soldier and a lvl 61 Siren They have okay gear but i don't think i have anything special. Everything i use i found myself or with my legit friend farming crawmerax I dont pick up items from other people or accept any of that junk.


If any of you would like to play with me i'd greatly appreciate it maybe some 4 man crawmerax runs.. maybe explain to me what type of items you guys look for cause i do prolly 20 cramerax runs a day and i hardly ever pick up anything cause i dont know whats valuable.


My gamer tag is BlastedBadfish I'm on a lot im gonna stick around on my comp for another hour from this post see if i get any replys than ima go on borderlands!!! add me everyone please and thanks i need friends! (wow that sounded pathetic)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Introductions, Questions, Etc - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions, Questions, Etc   Introductions, Questions, Etc - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Introductions, Questions, Etc
Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
No BS Borderlands :: Announcements-
Jump to: