No BS Borderlands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
CHANGES/ADDITIONS TO FORUM RULES!

Per a unanimous vote between moderators and administrators, there will be a new "Zero Tolerance Policy" on this forum for the following:
1)  Knowingly distributing/trading modded weapons and gear (CONSTRUCTS ARE CONSIDERED MODDED WEAPONS)
2)  Asking for or posting information regarding third-party software used to modify XBOX 360 save files
3)  Arguments with members regarding weapons in threads other than pre-designated weapons discussion threads, specifically a member's Trade Thread
POSTS AND THREADS PERTAINING TO THE GEARBOX FORUMS WILL EARN YOU A 3 DAY BAN, IT IS CLEARLY STATED IN THE FORUM RULES
More information regarding these new rules can be found in the forum rules thread
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 166 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:28 pm
The Finds of the Day
Found by Jess Un Ojo
Found by I alick I
Found by Jess Un Ojo
Latest topics
» Crack Windows 8 Pro V3
Introductions, Questions, Etc - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 3:19 am by iphhela

» Dragon Naturallyspeaking 12 Italiano Download Gratis
Introductions, Questions, Etc - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 6:49 am by iphhela

» Klyb_Alysa_As3d_Wa7dh
Introductions, Questions, Etc - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 1:39 pm by iphhela

» Official "Is my gun modded/Constructed?" Thread
Introductions, Questions, Etc - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 12:15 am by ChrisPBaken

» Legit Players.
Introductions, Questions, Etc - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 1:48 pm by ChrisPBaken

» THIS PLACE IS NOT DEAD YET!
Introductions, Questions, Etc - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 11:57 pm by ChrisPBaken

» ChrisPBaken's Gun Collection
Introductions, Questions, Etc - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 1:31 am by ChrisPBaken

» anybody out there?
Introductions, Questions, Etc - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 1:57 pm by KazeMunashii

» !DEEP FATHOM MARKET!
Introductions, Questions, Etc - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 1:50 pm by KazeMunashii

Top posters
Jess Un Ojo
Introductions, Questions, Etc - Page 3 I_vote_lcapIntroductions, Questions, Etc - Page 3 I_voting_barIntroductions, Questions, Etc - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
I alick I
Introductions, Questions, Etc - Page 3 I_vote_lcapIntroductions, Questions, Etc - Page 3 I_voting_barIntroductions, Questions, Etc - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
EvilTACO941
R3N3GAD3
chevro1et
LEX HARDCORE
Dacheat
TheTerminator
lefort40
Cass277
Statistics
We have 96 registered users
The newest registered user is neumlean

Our users have posted a total of 5652 messages in 138 subjects

Introductions, Questions, Etc

Go down 
+15
thrasher
KooriiShiiemu
FatherMcFeelie
Skinwalker619
venomous72
Jess Un Ojo
xR3L3NTL3SS1x
chevro1et
Dacheat
R3N3GAD3
LEX HARDCORE
greyfox82092
RPG-Heaven
EvilTACO941
lefort40
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
lefort40

lefort40

Introductions, Questions, Etc - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions, Questions, Etc   Introductions, Questions, Etc - Page 3 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 1:31 pm

Sublime wrote:
Hello everyone, My names nolan im 24 from michigan (america). I play borderlands a lot and i just pretty much discovered this forum by typing in google ''borderland forums''

Now I see I have something in common with all of you, LEGIT... OMG you have no idea how pissed i get at modders in games and shit that ruin games (not just this one but many others) I usually play xbox bL and when people join public games i'll be like ''OH hey got any cool modd'd guns... when they say yes I kick them i let them know first modding is lame but than i kick them before they can throw some stupid arguement out there.

Anyways I have like 1 friend on xboxlive Borderlands who is legit rest of the people i come around are liars cheats and well modders. It'd be nice to play with some legit people. I have 2 characters a lvl 61 Soldier and a lvl 61 Siren They have okay gear but i don't think i have anything special. Everything i use i found myself or with my legit friend farming crawmerax I dont pick up items from other people or accept any of that junk.

If any of you would like to play with me i'd greatly appreciate it maybe some 4 man crawmerax runs.. maybe explain to me what type of items you guys look for cause i do prolly 20 cramerax runs a day and i hardly ever pick up anything cause i dont know whats valuable.

My gamer tag is BlastedBadfish I'm on a lot im gonna stick around on my comp for another hour from this post see if i get any replys than ima go on borderlands!!! add me everyone please and thanks i need friends! (wow that sounded pathetic)

hey man, glad to have you aboard. If you want you can add me on XBL, I don't
play borderlands as much right now, fighting a bit of a burn out. However, practically everyone here does constant craw and armory runs and are always happy to take people along for the ride. You can head over to the thread of gamertags and hit up some people on there, or see what's going on in the farming junction section of the forum.

Once again, welcome, and my gamertag is Iefort.
Back to top Go down
venomous72

venomous72

PostSubject: Re: Introductions, Questions, Etc   Introductions, Questions, Etc - Page 3 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 2:35 pm

Sublime I already like you just from your intro, well done.

We should play sometime. My GT is Venomous72 if you ever wanna send an FR.
Back to top Go down
Jess Un Ojo

Jess Un Ojo

PostSubject: Re: Introductions, Questions, Etc   Introductions, Questions, Etc - Page 3 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 2:38 pm

Sublime my GT is Jess Un Ojo add me. I play in the afternoons normally. After 5 central time.
Back to top Go down
https://nobsborderlands.forumotion.com/360-f3/jess-un-ojo-and-cas
Cass277

PostSubject: Re: Introductions, Questions, Etc   Introductions, Questions, Etc - Page 3 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 3:20 pm

Nice to have you on the forums Smile

I think you'll start to learn what's valuable soon enough when you start playing with a few people here too, which is awesome since you won't be skipping over anything great! Feel free to add me if you'd like aswell. I live in the GMT timezone so I may be on at slightly different times, but I still manage to catch all the american players for a few hours a day too.
Back to top Go down
Skinwalker619

Skinwalker619

PostSubject: Re: Introductions, Questions, Etc   Introductions, Questions, Etc - Page 3 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 4:27 pm

I like that you took your screename and GT from a great band. You'll figure out what's valuable soon enough when you start trading...the real trick is finding something these guys DON'T have tongue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introductions, Questions, Etc   Introductions, Questions, Etc - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Introductions, Questions, Etc
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
No BS Borderlands :: Announcements-
Jump to: