No BS Borderlands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
CHANGES/ADDITIONS TO FORUM RULES!

Per a unanimous vote between moderators and administrators, there will be a new "Zero Tolerance Policy" on this forum for the following:
1)  Knowingly distributing/trading modded weapons and gear (CONSTRUCTS ARE CONSIDERED MODDED WEAPONS)
2)  Asking for or posting information regarding third-party software used to modify XBOX 360 save files
3)  Arguments with members regarding weapons in threads other than pre-designated weapons discussion threads, specifically a member's Trade Thread
POSTS AND THREADS PERTAINING TO THE GEARBOX FORUMS WILL EARN YOU A 3 DAY BAN, IT IS CLEARLY STATED IN THE FORUM RULES
More information regarding these new rules can be found in the forum rules thread
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 166 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:28 pm
The Finds of the Day
Found by Jess Un Ojo
Found by I alick I
Found by Jess Un Ojo
Latest topics
» Crack Windows 8 Pro V3
Community Drop Day EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 3:19 am by iphhela

» Dragon Naturallyspeaking 12 Italiano Download Gratis
Community Drop Day EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 6:49 am by iphhela

» Klyb_Alysa_As3d_Wa7dh
Community Drop Day EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 1:39 pm by iphhela

» Official "Is my gun modded/Constructed?" Thread
Community Drop Day EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 12:15 am by ChrisPBaken

» Legit Players.
Community Drop Day EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 1:48 pm by ChrisPBaken

» THIS PLACE IS NOT DEAD YET!
Community Drop Day EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 11:57 pm by ChrisPBaken

» ChrisPBaken's Gun Collection
Community Drop Day EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 1:31 am by ChrisPBaken

» anybody out there?
Community Drop Day EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 1:57 pm by KazeMunashii

» !DEEP FATHOM MARKET!
Community Drop Day EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 1:50 pm by KazeMunashii

Top posters
Jess Un Ojo
Community Drop Day I_vote_lcapCommunity Drop Day I_voting_barCommunity Drop Day I_vote_rcap 
I alick I
Community Drop Day I_vote_lcapCommunity Drop Day I_voting_barCommunity Drop Day I_vote_rcap 
EvilTACO941
R3N3GAD3
chevro1et
LEX HARDCORE
Dacheat
TheTerminator
lefort40
Cass277
Statistics
We have 96 registered users
The newest registered user is neumlean

Our users have posted a total of 5652 messages in 138 subjects

Community Drop Day

Go down 
+3
R3N3GAD3
EvilTACO941
greyfox82092
7 posters
AuthorMessage
greyfox82092

greyfox82092

Community Drop Day Empty
PostSubject: Community Drop Day   Community Drop Day EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 4:39 pm

Well, as the title suggests, we need a community day, something like this is what I was thinking:

The Basics:

· 25 Item Drops. This includes the Shields & Weapons.

· Group Numbers. Renegade, Dacheat, Ifort40, or EvilTaco would have to be leader, to reduce the BS.

· Official Members Only. No Friends, only trusted members of the site. This would require a private match, and everyone to be on “the list” to speak.
[/list]

More Advanced:

We can do the following:

A. Limit this to one group of items a day.

B. Make it to be 25 of your most “suspect” items. Meaning anything you think is construct, place out there, and have the professional/judge look at it.

If this were to catch on, we could, in theory, also make a day where groups could go and farm together.
Back to top Go down
EvilTACO941

EvilTACO941

Community Drop Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Community Drop Day   Community Drop Day EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 4:48 pm

Sounds very useful and easy to do depending on whats going on
Back to top Go down
R3N3GAD3
Admin
R3N3GAD3

Community Drop Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Community Drop Day   Community Drop Day EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 4:52 pm

sounds good- we need to get on this thread, or another seperate one everyone to post when the most likely times people will be on, then we can determine groups from there-

we could also determine weapon "experts" as well for instance: i liek to think im very knowledgeable on shotguns, and from messing around with willow tree to mod my backpack and bank space, and take the scopes off the shotguns taht i use (i dont trade them) i know how the generator works so i could be the shotgun guy

just an idea, but as a whole-this could be good if we make it happen
Back to top Go down
https://nobsborderlands.forumotion.com
greyfox82092

greyfox82092

Community Drop Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Community Drop Day   Community Drop Day EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 5:03 pm

Well, why not here?

My best time is 8:00am-5:00pm. I can try to get on at night, but TV said "no".

EDIT: Central Time, Sorry.

Last edited by greyfox82092 on Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
EvilTACO941

EvilTACO941

Community Drop Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Community Drop Day   Community Drop Day EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 5:10 pm

on weedays 2:30pm till around 6 thats when my bro is like I WANT IT NOW!!
Back to top Go down
R3N3GAD3
Admin
R3N3GAD3

Community Drop Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Community Drop Day   Community Drop Day EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 5:28 pm

evening hours, california time
Back to top Go down
Jess Un Ojo

Jess Un Ojo

Community Drop Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Community Drop Day   Community Drop Day EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 7:12 pm

Im in for this. Just let me know when.
Back to top Go down
https://nobsborderlands.forumotion.com/360-f3/jess-un-ojo-and-cas
chevro1et

chevro1et

Community Drop Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Community Drop Day   Community Drop Day EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 7:58 pm

I pretty much know whats constructed and whats not in my collection, but there are a few that are suspect... wouldn't mind a session like this either. Gotta be weekend for me though, dur to geographic location and time differences.
Back to top Go down
greyfox82092

greyfox82092

Community Drop Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Community Drop Day   Community Drop Day EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 8:28 am

How's about May 1st?
Back to top Go down
R3N3GAD3
Admin
R3N3GAD3

Community Drop Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Community Drop Day   Community Drop Day EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 3:04 am

im ok with may 1st
Back to top Go down
I alick I

I alick I

Community Drop Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Community Drop Day   Community Drop Day EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 3:15 am

Yep, I' d like to do this too. I'm beginning to understand more and more each day about how the game mechanics generate the guns etc.

I have sorted through our entire collection, removed 99.0% of all identified modded guns and the constructs that are there are the ones we know of that no one here has found (correct me if I'm wrong). We're steadily rêplacing them with the legit ones now ... hard work clown
Back to top Go down
Commando MERC

Commando MERC

Community Drop Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Community Drop Day   Community Drop Day EmptySun May 09, 2010 8:46 pm

I guess i can join since i'm kinda tired of people going around creating weapons and making people believe to be legit.
Back to top Go down
R3N3GAD3
Admin
R3N3GAD3

Community Drop Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Community Drop Day   Community Drop Day EmptyMon May 10, 2010 1:57 am

lets set it up

i dont have much need for it anymore, since i restarted and have a completely legit character with only shit ive found or found with people

but we should do it-

most everyone on this forum ive created has came here due to the fucked up shit that has been going on in the GBX forums, so we might as well seal the deal with a couple of these "days" so everyone can weed out the bullshit

all i need is an email or a PM and i can get on whenever, but i guess everyone should start posting the times when theyll be on
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Community Drop Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Community Drop Day   Community Drop Day Empty

Back to top Go down

Community Drop Day
Page 1 of 1