No BS Borderlands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
CHANGES/ADDITIONS TO FORUM RULES!

Per a unanimous vote between moderators and administrators, there will be a new "Zero Tolerance Policy" on this forum for the following:
1)  Knowingly distributing/trading modded weapons and gear (CONSTRUCTS ARE CONSIDERED MODDED WEAPONS)
2)  Asking for or posting information regarding third-party software used to modify XBOX 360 save files
3)  Arguments with members regarding weapons in threads other than pre-designated weapons discussion threads, specifically a member's Trade Thread
POSTS AND THREADS PERTAINING TO THE GEARBOX FORUMS WILL EARN YOU A 3 DAY BAN, IT IS CLEARLY STATED IN THE FORUM RULES
More information regarding these new rules can be found in the forum rules thread
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 166 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:28 pm
The Finds of the Day
Found by Jess Un Ojo
Found by I alick I
Found by Jess Un Ojo
Latest topics
» Crack Windows 8 Pro V3
Whats your favorite Hunter weapon? EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 3:19 am by iphhela

» Dragon Naturallyspeaking 12 Italiano Download Gratis
Whats your favorite Hunter weapon? EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 6:49 am by iphhela

» Klyb_Alysa_As3d_Wa7dh
Whats your favorite Hunter weapon? EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 1:39 pm by iphhela

» Official "Is my gun modded/Constructed?" Thread
Whats your favorite Hunter weapon? EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 12:15 am by ChrisPBaken

» Legit Players.
Whats your favorite Hunter weapon? EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 1:48 pm by ChrisPBaken

» THIS PLACE IS NOT DEAD YET!
Whats your favorite Hunter weapon? EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 11:57 pm by ChrisPBaken

» ChrisPBaken's Gun Collection
Whats your favorite Hunter weapon? EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 1:31 am by ChrisPBaken

» anybody out there?
Whats your favorite Hunter weapon? EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 1:57 pm by KazeMunashii

» !DEEP FATHOM MARKET!
Whats your favorite Hunter weapon? EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 1:50 pm by KazeMunashii

Top posters
Jess Un Ojo
Whats your favorite Hunter weapon? I_vote_lcapWhats your favorite Hunter weapon? I_voting_barWhats your favorite Hunter weapon? I_vote_rcap 
I alick I
Whats your favorite Hunter weapon? I_vote_lcapWhats your favorite Hunter weapon? I_voting_barWhats your favorite Hunter weapon? I_vote_rcap 
EvilTACO941
R3N3GAD3
chevro1et
LEX HARDCORE
Dacheat
TheTerminator
lefort40
Cass277
Statistics
We have 96 registered users
The newest registered user is neumlean

Our users have posted a total of 5652 messages in 138 subjects

Whats your favorite Hunter weapon?

Go down 
+10
I alick I
RPG-Heaven
KooriiShiiemu
R3N3GAD3
lefort40
Jess Un Ojo
venomous72
EvilTACO941
xR3L3NTL3SS1x
Gun Jack
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Gun Jack

Gun Jack

Whats your favorite Hunter weapon? Empty
PostSubject: Whats your favorite Hunter weapon?   Whats your favorite Hunter weapon? EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 9:57 am

Seeing how you gents have this topic up for the Soldier I figured the Hunter needed to share in the fun. So whats your favorite weapons for Mordecai?

I'll start this off:

6 shot Mashers (and not talkin' Jacobs high dmg./low RoF I'm talking at 1.9/2.1 FTW!)
Penetrators - Flat Dmg. and Elemental (and the angels sing "Glory Glory to the Sweetness!")
Firehawkzzzz - aka the Hunter's Hellfire (high 4.5/5.5 RoF 🤤)
Back to top Go down
xR3L3NTL3SS1x

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite Hunter weapon?   Whats your favorite Hunter weapon? EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 10:20 am

I'm a fan of the Cobra with my hunter. But when it comes to wreckin everything the Orion is a lot of fun. Somethin about 32 rounds, and 1019 damage makes me smile.
Back to top Go down
EvilTACO941

EvilTACO941

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite Hunter weapon?   Whats your favorite Hunter weapon? EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 11:58 am

I love machinegun pistols
Back to top Go down
venomous72

venomous72

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite Hunter weapon?   Whats your favorite Hunter weapon? EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 12:40 pm

My favorites are my:

1048 dmg Detonating Cobra
932 dmg Liquid Orion
and
226x7 Pearl Masher 6 shot with a 2.0 fire rate
Back to top Go down
Jess Un Ojo

Jess Un Ojo

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite Hunter weapon?   Whats your favorite Hunter weapon? EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 8:52 am

On Craw

There is only one gun that gets the job done 1019 Penetrator
Firehawk
Nemesis
Aries

On Armory

Nemesis
Defiler Pretty much this. Good for medics and Knox
Firehawk
Caustic Thanatos eats the devastators.
Back to top Go down
https://nobsborderlands.forumotion.com/360-f3/jess-un-ojo-and-cas
lefort40

lefort40

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite Hunter weapon?   Whats your favorite Hunter weapon? EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 4:57 pm

Orions and penetrators just run show with a hunter. Occasionally I use a 2 shot masher.
Back to top Go down
Jess Un Ojo

Jess Un Ojo

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite Hunter weapon?   Whats your favorite Hunter weapon? EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 8:28 am

lefort40 wrote:
Orions and penetrators just run show with a hunter. Occasionally I use a 2 shot masher.

I completely agree. I have been trying other snipers lately to challenge myself more. Trust me when i say using only flat damage weapons adds a whole new difficulty to the game. Maybe i should start a new game style. You can only use weapons that have flat damage.
Back to top Go down
R3N3GAD3
Admin
R3N3GAD3

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite Hunter weapon?   Whats your favorite Hunter weapon? EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 10:25 am

i assume you say that because of trespass...?
Back to top Go down
https://nobsborderlands.forumotion.com
Jess Un Ojo

Jess Un Ojo

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite Hunter weapon?   Whats your favorite Hunter weapon? EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 10:36 am

Even with trespass i assure you the difficulty has gone up. With all classes i assume it would be more difficult. Ren we should try this sometime soon. Run the armory then craw and kill the lance on the way. I bet its tough.
Back to top Go down
KooriiShiiemu

KooriiShiiemu

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite Hunter weapon?   Whats your favorite Hunter weapon? EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 11:14 am

So far I'm liking a mix of repeaters on my main Mord. I also use the bird a lot.
Back to top Go down
http://ks-borderlands.blogspot.com/
venomous72

venomous72

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite Hunter weapon?   Whats your favorite Hunter weapon? EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 11:18 am

lefort40 wrote:

I have a maxxed out Orion and Cobra, and I think I like the cobra just a biiiiiiit more. It one shots almost any Lance, but the Orion is great for just spamming damage and chaos all over the place.
Back to top Go down
RPG-Heaven

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite Hunter weapon?   Whats your favorite Hunter weapon? EmptySat May 01, 2010 8:46 pm

Orion definitely or maybe my Thanatos.... dunno Neutral
Back to top Go down
Jess Un Ojo

Jess Un Ojo

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite Hunter weapon?   Whats your favorite Hunter weapon? EmptyTue May 04, 2010 6:40 am

Since i last posted on this topic i have changed to run
Full set of elemental Thanatos minus the explosive one. Also one sniper that is typically a penetrater. The Thanatos just rip up the compatation in close quarters and a Corrosive Penetrator for long distance
Back to top Go down
I alick I

I alick I

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite Hunter weapon?   Whats your favorite Hunter weapon? EmptyTue May 04, 2010 7:01 am

Just got back into my Hunter:

- 6shot Anaconda masher with 2.1fr
- 6shot Pestilent Defiler with 2.1fr
- 6shot pearl aries
- 6shot Anaconda with fire with 2.1fr

But I usually only use the Anaconda masher, that just tears anything up with that fire rate.
Back to top Go down
nolahornets394

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite Hunter weapon?   Whats your favorite Hunter weapon? EmptyTue May 04, 2010 2:33 pm

I alick I wrote:

- 6shot pearl aries

But I usually only use the Anaconda masher, that just tears anything up with that fire rate.
that is my exact set up for craw (i never use the glitch spot). surprisingly the fire anaconda rips up the green craw worms about as fast as a fire hawk for me. the anaconda six shot mashers are great for taking off craw's limbs (sometimes i take off two arms in a clip of 7 shots)
Back to top Go down
I alick I

I alick I

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite Hunter weapon?   Whats your favorite Hunter weapon? EmptyFri May 07, 2010 2:50 am

nolahornets394 wrote:
I alick I wrote:

- 6shot pearl aries

that is my exact set up for craw (i never use the glitch spot). surprisingly the fire anaconda rips up the green craw worms about as fast as a fire hawk for me. the anaconda six shot mashers are great for taking off craw's limbs (sometimes i take off two arms in a clip of 7 shots)

I'm still getting used to the hunter for Craw and yesterday I tried the firehawk versus the anaconda. I believe I prefer the anaconda I think.
Back to top Go down
FatherMcFeelie

FatherMcFeelie

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite Hunter weapon?   Whats your favorite Hunter weapon? EmptyFri May 07, 2010 4:52 pm

3 shot skullmasher for high damage, with a penetrator in the back pack for when i need to hit a few people quick then usually a hell fire and a mix of snipers mostly elemental invaders.
Back to top Go down
CcEditionXr

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite Hunter weapon?   Whats your favorite Hunter weapon? EmptyMon May 17, 2010 6:22 pm

Jess Un Ojo wrote:
Even with trespass i assure you the difficulty has gone up. With all classes i assume it would be more difficult. Ren we should try this sometime soon. Run the armory then craw and kill the lance on the way. I bet its tough.

If you don't mind me chiming in, I've been using flat damage snipers ever since I got to Level 50. I'll admit it gets difficult when enemies resist flat damage.

I think that it would be difficult before you get tresspass, but the higher damage might balance it out.

Anyways, I'm obsessed with Invader Snipers. They're beastly, and I've learned to control the recoil from the burst to get 3 to all 5 headshots with the burst. The Hyperions really are as accurate as they say.
Back to top Go down
Cass277

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite Hunter weapon?   Whats your favorite Hunter weapon? EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 5:29 am

The Nemesis should be a part of any hunter's arsenal, it really is stronger than a friggen Hellfire in his hands. Nothing stands up to it for more than 1 second.
Back to top Go down
CcEditionXr

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite Hunter weapon?   Whats your favorite Hunter weapon? EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 9:45 am

The Invader sniper that Jess traded me
Back to top Go down
Gun Jack

Gun Jack

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite Hunter weapon?   Whats your favorite Hunter weapon? EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 9:35 am

Cass277 wrote:
The Nemesis should be a part of any hunter's arsenal, it really is stronger than a friggen Hellfire in his hands. Nothing stands up to it for more than 1 second.

Rather use a Aries or a Defiler before a Nemesis. A Firehawk is better than a Hellfire for the hunter anyday.
Back to top Go down
nolahornets394

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite Hunter weapon?   Whats your favorite Hunter weapon? EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 11:33 am

Anaconda masher and Nemesis
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite Hunter weapon?   Whats your favorite Hunter weapon? Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats your favorite Hunter weapon?
Page 1 of 1