No BS Borderlands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
CHANGES/ADDITIONS TO FORUM RULES!

Per a unanimous vote between moderators and administrators, there will be a new "Zero Tolerance Policy" on this forum for the following:
1)  Knowingly distributing/trading modded weapons and gear (CONSTRUCTS ARE CONSIDERED MODDED WEAPONS)
2)  Asking for or posting information regarding third-party software used to modify XBOX 360 save files
3)  Arguments with members regarding weapons in threads other than pre-designated weapons discussion threads, specifically a member's Trade Thread
POSTS AND THREADS PERTAINING TO THE GEARBOX FORUMS WILL EARN YOU A 3 DAY BAN, IT IS CLEARLY STATED IN THE FORUM RULES
More information regarding these new rules can be found in the forum rules thread
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 166 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:28 pm
The Finds of the Day
Found by Jess Un Ojo
Found by I alick I
Found by Jess Un Ojo
Latest topics
» Crack Windows 8 Pro V3
Brick...the forgotten EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 3:19 am by iphhela

» Dragon Naturallyspeaking 12 Italiano Download Gratis
Brick...the forgotten EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 6:49 am by iphhela

» Klyb_Alysa_As3d_Wa7dh
Brick...the forgotten EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 1:39 pm by iphhela

» Official "Is my gun modded/Constructed?" Thread
Brick...the forgotten EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 12:15 am by ChrisPBaken

» Legit Players.
Brick...the forgotten EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 1:48 pm by ChrisPBaken

» THIS PLACE IS NOT DEAD YET!
Brick...the forgotten EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 11:57 pm by ChrisPBaken

» ChrisPBaken's Gun Collection
Brick...the forgotten EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 1:31 am by ChrisPBaken

» anybody out there?
Brick...the forgotten EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 1:57 pm by KazeMunashii

» !DEEP FATHOM MARKET!
Brick...the forgotten EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 1:50 pm by KazeMunashii

Top posters
Jess Un Ojo
Brick...the forgotten I_vote_lcapBrick...the forgotten I_voting_barBrick...the forgotten I_vote_rcap 
I alick I
Brick...the forgotten I_vote_lcapBrick...the forgotten I_voting_barBrick...the forgotten I_vote_rcap 
EvilTACO941
R3N3GAD3
chevro1et
LEX HARDCORE
Dacheat
TheTerminator
lefort40
Cass277
Statistics
We have 96 registered users
The newest registered user is neumlean

Our users have posted a total of 5652 messages in 138 subjects

Brick...the forgotten

Go down 
+6
ctownpeepers
Gun Jack
LEX HARDCORE
nolahornets394
EvilTACO941
R3N3GAD3
10 posters
AuthorMessage
R3N3GAD3
Admin
R3N3GAD3

Brick...the forgotten Empty
PostSubject: Brick...the forgotten   Brick...the forgotten EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 1:30 pm

since everyone hates brick but me-here it is

Brick Loadout

ALL POINTS on Tank and Blaster (Zero on Brawler)

660 Ogre (Regen)
Impenetrable Ironclad
61 Shock Longbow

ZPR1200D Static Bulldog
ZPR1200D Caustic Bulldog
ZPR1200D Incendiary Bulldog
and of course...Glorious Ogre

yeah...brick is the underdog when it comes to popularity, but id like to see someone using a character other than him and last over an hour killing Craw's lackies with 4 players in the game...and no glitching

the true tank cheers
Back to top Go down
https://nobsborderlands.forumotion.com
EvilTACO941

EvilTACO941

PostSubject: Re: Brick...the forgotten   Brick...the forgotten EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 1:32 pm

I like brick might make one and get ti to 61 and use a similar set up lol
*secretly copys all of renegades berserker specs*
anyways lol very nice set up dude
Back to top Go down
R3N3GAD3
Admin
R3N3GAD3

PostSubject: Re: Brick...the forgotten   Brick...the forgotten EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 1:38 pm

you know me broseph-yo it might take me an hour to solo craw without glitching him, but i guarantee that noone can hang up there with 4 players as long as i do--

youve been there "hey dont worry about R3N3GAD3 hes good lol"
Back to top Go down
EvilTACO941

EvilTACO941

PostSubject: Re: Brick...the forgotten   Brick...the forgotten EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 1:41 pm

Ya I'm like "renegades up there I can die all I want lol"
Back to top Go down
R3N3GAD3
Admin
R3N3GAD3

PostSubject: Re: Brick...the forgotten   Brick...the forgotten EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 1:42 pm

word.
Back to top Go down
nolahornets394

PostSubject: Re: Brick...the forgotten   Brick...the forgotten EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 11:56 pm

That's actually very similar to my brick setup, though Im not so good with brick because I don't use him enough.
Back to top Go down
LEX HARDCORE

LEX HARDCORE

PostSubject: Re: Brick...the forgotten   Brick...the forgotten EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 2:36 am

i use him all the time on craw. call me Mr. Second Wind! Smile

and i randomly change from Ogre class mod to Centurion or Titan, which is awesome.
Back to top Go down
Gun Jack

Gun Jack

PostSubject: Re: Brick...the forgotten   Brick...the forgotten EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 3:56 pm

LEX HARDCORE wrote:
i use him all the time on craw. call me Mr. Second Wind! Smile

and i randomly change from Ogre class mod to Centurion or Titan, which is awesome.

You are the Second Wind king Lex. I've never seen someone pull so many in a row as you.
Back to top Go down
R3N3GAD3
Admin
R3N3GAD3

PostSubject: Re: Brick...the forgotten   Brick...the forgotten EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 4:01 pm

man the first time i went up to craw with my buddy r3n3gad3sbills-we couldnt figure out how to not die (he was a hunter so obviously it didnt go well...

i just kept going back down, comming back up and i was killing worms lol

brick is the king of all that is beast
Back to top Go down
LEX HARDCORE

LEX HARDCORE

PostSubject: Re: Brick...the forgotten   Brick...the forgotten EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 4:41 pm

hey Ren, good to see you in a game again. haven't meet for a while.

and regarding Craw i'm pretty much the same. running around killing maggots, get killed by craw spits or whatever, get second wind by killing maggots...while the others kill craw Very Happy

+9 in Die Hard is just unbeatable!
Back to top Go down
R3N3GAD3
Admin
R3N3GAD3

PostSubject: Re: Brick...the forgotten   Brick...the forgotten EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 10:39 pm

fo sho man
Back to top Go down
ctownpeepers

PostSubject: Re: Brick...the forgotten   Brick...the forgotten EmptyTue May 11, 2010 2:59 pm

Love my Brick tooooo, ZERO Brawler points!

Gun Jack wrote:
You are the Second Wind king Lex. I've never seen someone pull so many in a row as you.

^Question^.........
When you 2nd wind (with any toon) what has to happen with your HP so that you dont have a super fast bleed out?

If you continually get downed, and then gain a 2nd wind does you health bar need to be completely FILLED before you go down again to prevent quick bleed out?

When soloing, I can fight for my life all I want but with continual downs my bleed out timer gets faster and faster till, gulp, I make a New-U!
Back to top Go down
LEX HARDCORE

LEX HARDCORE

PostSubject: Re: Brick...the forgotten   Brick...the forgotten EmptyTue May 11, 2010 3:46 pm

i actually think, it got nothing to to with your health, but with the time between your downs. its seems that you need time staying alive to regenerate your bleedout time. but i don't know it certain.

with a class mod with +4 in Die Hard and the skill maxed out, which gives you +9 Die Hard altogether, you get lots of time to bleed out with Brick.
even after the 3rd/4th down in a row you got more time than a Siren at her first down. at least that is, how it feels.

correct me, if i'm wrong.
Back to top Go down
lefort40

lefort40

PostSubject: Re: Brick...the forgotten   Brick...the forgotten EmptyTue May 11, 2010 3:48 pm

If you dont get back up to full health before you go down again, your bleedout time is reduced. This happens untill its SUPER FAST or you get up to full health again.
Back to top Go down
LEX HARDCORE

LEX HARDCORE

PostSubject: Re: Brick...the forgotten   Brick...the forgotten EmptyTue May 11, 2010 3:51 pm

ah okay, makes sense.
as i always run with a panacea, for me times going by means getting health back.
Back to top Go down
R3N3GAD3
Admin
R3N3GAD3

PostSubject: Re: Brick...the forgotten   Brick...the forgotten EmptyThu May 13, 2010 12:58 pm

LEX HARDCORE wrote:
i actually think, it got nothing to to with your health, but with the time between your downs. its seems that you need time staying alive to regenerate your bleedout time. but i don't know it certain.

with a class mod with +4 in Die Hard and the skill maxed out, which gives you +9 Die Hard altogether, you get lots of time to bleed out with Brick.
even after the 3rd/4th down in a row you got more time than a Siren at her first down. at least that is, how it feels.

correct me, if i'm wrong.

as far as brick in concerned, i can only speak for him as i have never built another character up-
with 5/5 in diehard-and 4 from an ogre mod, if you KILL BETWEEN DOWNS (example would be killing worms up at craw) you will NEVER have the super fast downtime...

Fort was partially right with the HP portion of what he said-depeending how you spec brick, when you get a second wind-your health should full almost all the way-so that kinda already takes care of what fort said

as far as the number of times you're downed-if you go down 3 times in a row, in a row meaning you havent killed anything in between (earn a second wind, and kill something else, then go down) itll be the superfast down and youre fucked

ive only ever used brick and thats how my brick works, some of this may or may not depend on how his skilltree is spec'd out...but 9/5 on diehard makes for a difference of liek 40 seconds for a down time-but it doesnt matter if you're downed 3 times in a row-you just die lol

hope i helped
Back to top Go down
axe1103

axe1103

PostSubject: Re: Brick...the forgotten   Brick...the forgotten EmptyThu May 13, 2010 2:50 pm

I love farming craw with renegade, you never have to worry about anything but focusing on craw. Ren takes out all the worms in seconds and has no problem helping a brother out if they need a second wind; a tank indeed.
Back to top Go down
R3N3GAD3
Admin
R3N3GAD3

PostSubject: Re: Brick...the forgotten   Brick...the forgotten EmptyThu May 13, 2010 2:55 pm

awww thanks axe you're such a swell guy

but yeah, as far as classes are concerned-yes-brick has abilities geared towards weapons and whatnot just like the other classes, but the main idea is tank-i have no points on the brawler portion of the skill tree

theyre all on tank and blaster
Back to top Go down
axe1103

axe1103

PostSubject: Re: Brick...the forgotten   Brick...the forgotten EmptyThu May 13, 2010 2:57 pm

My pleasure man; I need to hop again for old times sake and do some lobster killing.
Back to top Go down
R3N3GAD3
Admin
R3N3GAD3

PostSubject: Re: Brick...the forgotten   Brick...the forgotten EmptyThu May 13, 2010 3:05 pm

yeah you do youselfish girlfriend and job having sob

wait i have a girlfriend, live with her, and still play.... hmmm maybe its the job thing
Back to top Go down
A Can Of Win

A Can Of Win

PostSubject: Re: Brick...the forgotten   Brick...the forgotten EmptyThu May 13, 2010 4:31 pm

Hey, R3N3GAD3, remember that glorious Ogre I gave you? I found the same exact one, but unscoped...
Back to top Go down
R3N3GAD3
Admin
R3N3GAD3

PostSubject: Re: Brick...the forgotten   Brick...the forgotten EmptyFri May 14, 2010 2:42 am

A Can Of Win wrote:
Hey, R3N3GAD3, remember that glorious Ogre I gave you? I found the same exact one, but unscoped...

i want it

now!

but yeah back to brick, ask gun jack about who was up at craw while he had to keep waiting for the elevator tonight..

juuuust playin jack

tank baby...a fuckin tank

EDIT: on a side note, i havent played like..any other "rpgs" but i know the term "tank" from this kid i knew in the marine corps...yeah he played WOW...faggot...but anyway, atleast in borderlands the tank (brick) isnt' completly useless for things other than tanking

thats why borderlands it it on the head
Back to top Go down
KazeMunashii

PostSubject: Re: Brick...the forgotten   Brick...the forgotten EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 2:18 pm

R3N3GAD3 wrote:
since everyone hates brick but me-here it is

Brick Loadout

ALL POINTS on Tank and Blaster (Zero on Brawler)

660 Ogre (Regen)
Impenetrable Ironclad
61 Shock Longbow

ZPR1200D Static Bulldog
ZPR1200D Caustic Bulldog
ZPR1200D Incendiary Bulldog
and of course...Glorious Ogre

yeah...brick is the underdog when it comes to popularity, but id like to see someone using a character other than him and last over an hour killing Craw's lackies with 4 players in the game...and no glitching

the true tank cheers
ironclad is a mod. btw, brick was MADE for tanking not long-range DPS. thats OUR job. your supposed to stand there and look pretty while things beat on you....pretty much.
Back to top Go down
KazeMunashii

PostSubject: Re: Brick...the forgotten   Brick...the forgotten EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 2:20 pm

btw, i can last 2hrs or more on Craw on the ps3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brick...the forgotten   Brick...the forgotten Empty

Back to top Go down

Brick...the forgotten
Page 1 of 1