No BS Borderlands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
CHANGES/ADDITIONS TO FORUM RULES!

Per a unanimous vote between moderators and administrators, there will be a new "Zero Tolerance Policy" on this forum for the following:
1)  Knowingly distributing/trading modded weapons and gear (CONSTRUCTS ARE CONSIDERED MODDED WEAPONS)
2)  Asking for or posting information regarding third-party software used to modify XBOX 360 save files
3)  Arguments with members regarding weapons in threads other than pre-designated weapons discussion threads, specifically a member's Trade Thread
POSTS AND THREADS PERTAINING TO THE GEARBOX FORUMS WILL EARN YOU A 3 DAY BAN, IT IS CLEARLY STATED IN THE FORUM RULES
More information regarding these new rules can be found in the forum rules thread
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 166 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:28 pm
The Finds of the Day
Found by Jess Un Ojo
Found by I alick I
Found by Jess Un Ojo
Latest topics
» Crack Windows 8 Pro V3
On the 8th day of Pandora a modder gave to me.... EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 3:19 am by iphhela

» Dragon Naturallyspeaking 12 Italiano Download Gratis
On the 8th day of Pandora a modder gave to me.... EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 6:49 am by iphhela

» Klyb_Alysa_As3d_Wa7dh
On the 8th day of Pandora a modder gave to me.... EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 1:39 pm by iphhela

» Official "Is my gun modded/Constructed?" Thread
On the 8th day of Pandora a modder gave to me.... EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 12:15 am by ChrisPBaken

» Legit Players.
On the 8th day of Pandora a modder gave to me.... EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 1:48 pm by ChrisPBaken

» THIS PLACE IS NOT DEAD YET!
On the 8th day of Pandora a modder gave to me.... EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 11:57 pm by ChrisPBaken

» ChrisPBaken's Gun Collection
On the 8th day of Pandora a modder gave to me.... EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 1:31 am by ChrisPBaken

» anybody out there?
On the 8th day of Pandora a modder gave to me.... EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 1:57 pm by KazeMunashii

» !DEEP FATHOM MARKET!
On the 8th day of Pandora a modder gave to me.... EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 1:50 pm by KazeMunashii

Top posters
Jess Un Ojo
On the 8th day of Pandora a modder gave to me.... I_vote_lcapOn the 8th day of Pandora a modder gave to me.... I_voting_barOn the 8th day of Pandora a modder gave to me.... I_vote_rcap 
I alick I
On the 8th day of Pandora a modder gave to me.... I_vote_lcapOn the 8th day of Pandora a modder gave to me.... I_voting_barOn the 8th day of Pandora a modder gave to me.... I_vote_rcap 
EvilTACO941
R3N3GAD3
chevro1et
LEX HARDCORE
Dacheat
TheTerminator
lefort40
Cass277
Statistics
We have 96 registered users
The newest registered user is neumlean

Our users have posted a total of 5652 messages in 138 subjects

On the 8th day of Pandora a modder gave to me....

Go down 
+4
Jess Un Ojo
lefort40
R3N3GAD3
RPG-Heaven
8 posters
AuthorMessage
RPG-Heaven

On the 8th day of Pandora a modder gave to me.... Empty
PostSubject: On the 8th day of Pandora a modder gave to me....   On the 8th day of Pandora a modder gave to me.... EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 2:40 pm

On the 8th day of Pandora a modder gave to me:

8 lady fingers,
7 Shattering Ogres,
6 Violators,
5 Anarchyyyyyyysss!
4 shredder shredders,
3 penetrators,
2 undertakers,
and a Gasher in the farmery!

Christmas and Pandora COMBI-NED!!!!
Back to top Go down
R3N3GAD3
Admin
R3N3GAD3

PostSubject: Re: On the 8th day of Pandora a modder gave to me....   On the 8th day of Pandora a modder gave to me.... EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 2:42 pm

thats fuckin great
Back to top Go down
https://nobsborderlands.forumotion.com
lefort40

lefort40

PostSubject: Re: On the 8th day of Pandora a modder gave to me....   On the 8th day of Pandora a modder gave to me.... EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 2:42 pm

That was awesome. Did you make that up yourself?
Back to top Go down
RPG-Heaven

PostSubject: Re: On the 8th day of Pandora a modder gave to me....   On the 8th day of Pandora a modder gave to me.... EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 2:45 pm

Yes. Also I made most, but I have to give a little credit to my friend for the Undertaker line. I wasn't going to post this either but I thought hey wait this section needs something, BADLY. Heck if it works, it works.
Back to top Go down
Jess Un Ojo

Jess Un Ojo

PostSubject: Re: On the 8th day of Pandora a modder gave to me....   On the 8th day of Pandora a modder gave to me.... EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 2:50 pm

FUNNY!
Back to top Go down
https://nobsborderlands.forumotion.com/360-f3/jess-un-ojo-and-cas
greyfox82092

greyfox82092

PostSubject: Re: On the 8th day of Pandora a modder gave to me....   On the 8th day of Pandora a modder gave to me.... EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 2:51 pm

Nice! On the 8th day of Pandora a modder gave to me.... Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Dacheat

PostSubject: Re: On the 8th day of Pandora a modder gave to me....   On the 8th day of Pandora a modder gave to me.... EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 3:00 pm

Lame. Razz
Back to top Go down
RPG-Heaven

PostSubject: Re: On the 8th day of Pandora a modder gave to me....   On the 8th day of Pandora a modder gave to me.... EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 3:02 pm

^ I R HATIN YOU! At least there is a post in the Creation area now. Maybe it will spark a little enthusiasm.
Back to top Go down
chevro1et

chevro1et

PostSubject: Re: On the 8th day of Pandora a modder gave to me....   On the 8th day of Pandora a modder gave to me.... EmptySun May 09, 2010 7:00 pm

I chuckled.... heheh.
Back to top Go down
KazeMunashii

PostSubject: Re: On the 8th day of Pandora a modder gave to me....   On the 8th day of Pandora a modder gave to me.... EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 2:22 pm

lololoololololoolololololol.......shredder shredders...psh dont u know thats a myth"wags finger"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On the 8th day of Pandora a modder gave to me....   On the 8th day of Pandora a modder gave to me.... Empty

Back to top Go down

On the 8th day of Pandora a modder gave to me....
Page 1 of 1