No BS Borderlands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
CHANGES/ADDITIONS TO FORUM RULES!

Per a unanimous vote between moderators and administrators, there will be a new "Zero Tolerance Policy" on this forum for the following:
1)  Knowingly distributing/trading modded weapons and gear (CONSTRUCTS ARE CONSIDERED MODDED WEAPONS)
2)  Asking for or posting information regarding third-party software used to modify XBOX 360 save files
3)  Arguments with members regarding weapons in threads other than pre-designated weapons discussion threads, specifically a member's Trade Thread
POSTS AND THREADS PERTAINING TO THE GEARBOX FORUMS WILL EARN YOU A 3 DAY BAN, IT IS CLEARLY STATED IN THE FORUM RULES
More information regarding these new rules can be found in the forum rules thread
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 166 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:28 pm
The Finds of the Day
Found by Jess Un Ojo
Found by I alick I
Found by Jess Un Ojo
Latest topics
» Crack Windows 8 Pro V3
Those of you who started clean characters EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 3:19 am by iphhela

» Dragon Naturallyspeaking 12 Italiano Download Gratis
Those of you who started clean characters EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 6:49 am by iphhela

» Klyb_Alysa_As3d_Wa7dh
Those of you who started clean characters EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 1:39 pm by iphhela

» Official "Is my gun modded/Constructed?" Thread
Those of you who started clean characters EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 12:15 am by ChrisPBaken

» Legit Players.
Those of you who started clean characters EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 1:48 pm by ChrisPBaken

» THIS PLACE IS NOT DEAD YET!
Those of you who started clean characters EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 11:57 pm by ChrisPBaken

» ChrisPBaken's Gun Collection
Those of you who started clean characters EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 1:31 am by ChrisPBaken

» anybody out there?
Those of you who started clean characters EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 1:57 pm by KazeMunashii

» !DEEP FATHOM MARKET!
Those of you who started clean characters EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 1:50 pm by KazeMunashii

Top posters
Jess Un Ojo
Those of you who started clean characters I_vote_lcapThose of you who started clean characters I_voting_barThose of you who started clean characters I_vote_rcap 
I alick I
Those of you who started clean characters I_vote_lcapThose of you who started clean characters I_voting_barThose of you who started clean characters I_vote_rcap 
EvilTACO941
R3N3GAD3
chevro1et
LEX HARDCORE
Dacheat
TheTerminator
lefort40
Cass277
Statistics
We have 96 registered users
The newest registered user is neumlean

Our users have posted a total of 5652 messages in 138 subjects

Those of you who started clean characters

Go down 
+2
Deviant Lexicon
FatherMcFeelie
6 posters
AuthorMessage
FatherMcFeelie

FatherMcFeelie

Those of you who started clean characters Empty
PostSubject: Those of you who started clean characters   Those of you who started clean characters EmptySat May 01, 2010 2:06 am

So, i wanna know some of the best weapons you've found on drops with your clean character

I wanna see if there is a noticeable difference between a modded character and an unmodded one

For me in the last 3 days

Ive found multiple skullmashers, 4 pearl weapons, 2 pearls shields and alot of random oranges
Back to top Go down
Deviant Lexicon

Deviant Lexicon

PostSubject: Re: Those of you who started clean characters   Those of you who started clean characters EmptyMon May 03, 2010 8:58 am

I've already got one started. A hunter with +2 rare find. Primarily, I've never found better weapons in this game. I've kept him out of any multiplayer game I could and look forward to bouncing through Knoxx and seeing what goodies I can apprehend.
Back to top Go down
EvilTACO941

EvilTACO941

PostSubject: Re: Those of you who started clean characters   Those of you who started clean characters EmptyMon May 03, 2010 12:32 pm

well my clean character is only level 14 so lol
Back to top Go down
FatherMcFeelie

FatherMcFeelie

PostSubject: Re: Those of you who started clean characters   Those of you who started clean characters EmptyMon May 03, 2010 12:37 pm

I'll be on later I'm more than happy to level you up
Back to top Go down
EvilTACO941

EvilTACO941

PostSubject: Re: Those of you who started clean characters   Those of you who started clean characters EmptyMon May 03, 2010 12:38 pm

I would but sense I got two D's on my report card my dad said I can't play xbox but he said he might let me on today so well have to see
Back to top Go down
Deviant Lexicon

Deviant Lexicon

PostSubject: Re: Those of you who started clean characters   Those of you who started clean characters EmptyMon May 03, 2010 1:57 pm

Oh I remember the days of punishment for grades (besides the obvious "you paid $1,000 for this class and you fail!). You should sneak all of your equipment (TV, xbox, BL, some tacos) outside and attach it to the electrical outlets on the outside of your house, keeping cover under the foliage while you play your BL!
Back to top Go down
Dacheat

PostSubject: Re: Those of you who started clean characters   Those of you who started clean characters EmptyMon May 03, 2010 1:59 pm

And when it rains?
Back to top Go down
venomous72

venomous72

PostSubject: Re: Those of you who started clean characters   Those of you who started clean characters EmptyMon May 03, 2010 2:06 pm

Hmmm well I was thinking of starting a new Sniper-only hunter named Bob Lee Swagger so I will have to test this, it would be interesting if there is a difference.
Back to top Go down
EvilTACO941

EvilTACO941

PostSubject: Re: Those of you who started clean characters   Those of you who started clean characters EmptyMon May 03, 2010 3:37 pm

Deviant Lexicon wrote:
Oh I remember the days of punishment for grades (besides the obvious "you paid $1,000 for this class and you fail!). You should sneak all of your equipment (TV, xbox, BL, some tacos) outside and attach it to the electrical outlets on the outside of your house, keeping cover under the foliage while you play your BL!

Well the problem with that is I don't pay for my classes sense I have public school second we have no foliage near our outside plays and last my mom already knows I'm not allowed to and shes home right as I get home from school so ya that wouldn't work
Back to top Go down
Joylesstuna

Joylesstuna

PostSubject: Re: Those of you who started clean characters   Those of you who started clean characters EmptyMon May 24, 2010 4:16 pm

I didnt start a new character but I threw away everything that I didnt find. I was lucky enough to find a max damage 2 shot defiler.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Those of you who started clean characters   Those of you who started clean characters Empty

Back to top Go down

Those of you who started clean characters
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
No BS Borderlands :: General Borderlands Discussion-
Jump to: